Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richajin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
While reading the last part I was literally in tears.. Such an emotional ending and then they being together.. Brilliant.. Brillaint... Brilliant.. Enjoying your writing to the core.. You don't pen down just words, u seem to pour your feelings which hits the heart without a miss... Please continue the good work.. All the best...
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pomegranate

sorry, I was so busy with finals that I did not have the time to leave a comment.

I do not know why you were not happy with this chapter because I think it is the best chapter of this story. The 5 year leap was definitely necessary, otherwise it would have looked forced. Ishita needed time to heal the wounds of the past before she could truly be with raman. so much respect for raman for giving her the time and the space.

this was perhaps one of the best stories I have read on this forum, thank you for sharing with us.

Hey that's okay!
Its my only original chapter in this story...πŸ˜† I am glad you liked it...
The thing is... I was whole in whole convinced that I would make it romantic... and it rather was no where, where I wanted it to be so... I was disappointed...

Thanks so much... I never knew that this story would be so well received! 
IU was rather fearing that I would be bashed rather than praised as it was based on prostitution... 
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaminah123

Woah, it was a treat to read. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. 

Had he left her, irt would have made me sad and if he had married her right away it would have been too good to be true but this was just right. 

I loved the idea behind his thoughts of his redemption and making her life in the way. 

Thanks a lot!
I am so glad that you liked it... really...
You know Amna that your words of appreciation means a lot to me...πŸ€—
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivib09

Awesome... Just loved it... You didn't disappoint aat all... Lovely story...as I said earlier..u write very well...great...man khushkar via...

Thanks!
I am so happy that you liked it...πŸ˜ƒ
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi26

wowww. it was soo beautiful. i must say ur concept wass really vry beautiful. i was completely hooked with ur story bt decided to cmnt at the end. it ws really marvellous piece ishita's characterization was also awesome. i am fan of ur writing from ur first ss which was drabble nd now this. i hope their love story will be completed soon. waiting for anothr ss.

Thanks a lot yaar!
I am so happy that you like my work, its so much overwhelming!πŸ˜ƒ
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomComFan

What's to forgive?  You did your story , it's tone and it's content more then justice.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The last paragraph was... I feel like it could even apply to the feelings of the Ishu we see on our screens when she finally accepts their feelings for each other.  Terrific!πŸ‘

I love how you completed this, makes so much sense.πŸ˜†

Take a bow, you wrote  a fantastic story!πŸ€—

Thank you so very much for the PM.

I can't believe it's over... but I am very excited for your next piece whenever that may be!πŸ˜‰

Thanks... I am happy that it was good enough a read!
Thanks so much... I just tried and it all happened.
@Bold I must do that to my readers... you all are real inspiration!

143rhb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb! amazing ! fantastic !.

I completed reading in one go.

really very nice .  heart touching piece of writing.

That one night changed so many peoples life. you portrayed it very well.

you have described everything so precisely that I could imaging whole story in my mind.

do continue writing.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pls PM me for your next piece of writings.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ