An Encounter (SS) Last-Part(Epilogue) Page 39

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This is faintly inspired from few movies that I have watched on this subject. So you may find many things similar, but NO this is not a story of life of the prostitute but it's actually a love-story, well it would be better to say, it's my version. I don't know if I'd justice with it, but this was all I could write. I hope I am successful.

Guys, I am sorry If by writing this I hurt anyone's sentiments, You can bash me and thrash me... I give you that right... But I am sincerely apologizing now in the start.

I Love you my readers, even if you'd hate me...

(For Better access, all the parts are linked, at the end of each update.)

Index!

Part 1 - Below

Part 2 - Page 5

Part 3- Page 11

Part 4- Page 22

Part 5 - Page 26

Part 6 - Page 31

Last-Part + Epilogue - Page 39

So now without any further ado here's the part 1.

[NOTE: Not Proof-Read, oblige errors if any...]

An Encounter

SS

Part 1

"Nights were always hollow since my that fateful day, but being the CEO of Healthy Diets and Drinks the time period to sulk over the loss seemed to end, and now my work and my employees seemed to ask of my presence, the big owners of established oversea companies seemed to complain of my absence, here money means everything, even time is defined by the worth of money and not vice-versa.

My time was also up, and now I have to go back to the life that was mine own. No matter how much I detested it, yet this was one thing that marked my life and made my presence to be acknowledged between the people of much worth.

I have to attend this party that my employees have arranged to wish me well for nothing of much worth, but only because I have won my fifth best CEO of the year award. No matter how much I win, or how much I achieve, but the pain of betrayal can never let me forget and feel the real happiness!

Why this rain had to pour down today? Why fate again chose this day of my life to take a restart? Are these signs that are trying to tell me something? Or maybe I am thinking too much?"

He entered the private club of his company, as the loud music and swarm of bees surrounded him, the voices of some males and females could be heard over the loud music, which he somehow interpreted as the wishes and good-lucks. He nodded back and forth to acknowledge everybody in his vicinity, and somehow reached the bar, and ordered, "The usual for me please", As the lady bartender nodded with a sweet smile, batter her firmly mascara smeared long lashes, too much than usual, but the man concerned sat down on the bar stool, with his eyes down-casted, playing with basic whiskey- crystal, drawing patterns on its rim, and looked highly displeased for being there.

"Aahhaann!!! Raman!! What are you doing there all alone?" called a voice from the center of the dance floor.

"Hey Neel!! I am good here... you enjoy." Raman nodded at the person with a smile and turned towards the wine that was just placed by the girl at the bar.

"No... not in pegs, give me the whole bottle please." Raman said looking at the lady, who turned to bring the bottle and in meanwhile he gulped down the whole peg in one go, and closed his eyes as the sharpness went through long his throat.

"Here sir." She placed the bottle that he took and stood up abruptly and quietly walked out of the party.

After all that was what was needed, his presence of few moments, few hi's and hello's and then nothing, this was what his life was. Everything artificial, purely for meanness.

He walked to the car, and stood for a few moments facing the building, his office and smiled as if in irony, the place that he built for himself, the place that had nothing to do with his dreams and aspirations, he fought for it and ultimately won it, and now he could give away anything just to run away from it. Now it suffocated him, the richness, the popularity, girls who drooled over him, looked at him like someone had put x-rays in place of their eyes, he hated this kind of attention.

He then turned his back towards the building, and sitting in his black suv he zoomed off in the unknown direction, maybe to find peace, that seemed to be lost from his life.

He took few turns, his mind lost in the nostalgic thoughts, his heart unusually paining, while his hands turned white due to his hard grip on the steering. It was the point when his phone rang, cursing it for disturbing his private moment with himself, he picked up, "Haan Mihir Bolo... I am fine."

"Okay... well... I am not *Stuck* on it as yet... Its just I need some time, I was always a loner Mihir... Ohh don't exaggerate it now... you know me too well...

I am fine Mihir, really. Don't worry, I'd be home in few minutes, okay fine!! I am tired of fakeness around me so I left, anything more you wanna know?"

"That's good you know because now I am driving... bye... will see you tomorrow..." saying that he hung up, and turned to keep his cell-phone on the passenger seat beside him when suddenly he blacked out for a few moments and when he came to consciousness he was still in his car, that was, as it seemed had collided with a iron pillar and the shards of broken glass could be seen all over the bonnet. He shrugged up as a cold but soft hand caressed his forehead, as if to check if he was okay... and turned towards the window where she stood, in all glory, blood red tainted lips, kohl filled eyes, overly applied blush-cheeks, and a certain floral smell that surrounded her, she was wearing dark blue saari, with a very deeply cut neck- blouse, and she had made no attempt to hide her curves it seemed, as if she had dressed to seduce, her long black hair were on her shoulder, her pure white complexion was a pure contrast to her job.

He looked at her horror stricken and then around and then came out of the care shaking her hand off him rudely, while she stared at him as if least affected, and then said, "Theek hain na saab?"

But when he gave no answer and instead looked down at her, she shrugged her shoulders and went to the nearby bench and sat comfortably crossing her legs in Indian way.

He looked at her, like she was the dirtiest thing he had ever laid his eyes on and then looked away and inspected his car for a moment and then walked in the arcade and stood by one of the pillars to save himself from the rain.

"This rain is going to ruin it all for the day, who would come here in such a weather", she murmured loudly, disappointed.

While he turned towards her and then shook his head at the irony of being stuck with a sorry species of a woman. He could have given anything just to be out of there, her presence was suffocating and disgusting him the same!

And then his phone rang, relieving him of the misery, and he immediately took the call.

"Hello! Mahesh! Mahesh... listen to me, I am stuck here, my car, I had an accident... No no... I am fine... listen to me... calm down... yeah I am fine, just send here a car... I am saying SEND HERE A CAR! Yess! Yeah... I am here... umm..." he looked around to locate the place but when he couldn't he turned towards her, who was now sitting on the bench, smoking!

"Hey... I am talking to you... hey..." he called her, hesitantly.

She looked up confused and the smiled, a seductive smile and stood up and came forward in a slow sensuous gait and stood beside him, with a smile and liquid desire in eyes.

He stepped back, as she stood bit too close for his comfort and cleared his throat and asked, "What place is this?", as politely as he could.

She looked at him and then burst out in peels of laughter, and after a good two minutes she looked at his serious face and answered, "GB road... GB Road kehte hain isse..." she said with a slight sarcastic smile, while looking at him curiously.

While he looked at her, but concentrated on his phone call... "Yeah, Its GB road... WHAT!! Mahesh! Stop getting Ideas... I am here with... Well what do you mean? I am alone, off course... Well I don't know her... she was here before me... Come on Mahesh Do what I told you... Mahesh... Mahesh... When you'd be here? What!! An hour?!!!! What are you saying... yeah I know half of delhi is flooded but... okay I am here... come soon... What! Shut up Mahesh!" and with that he hanged up.

He looked up from his cell phone only to find the woman still standing at the same position, smiling in a secretive way, making him shudder with disgust and the he tried to move away when she said finally, "Kya Saab! Aapke dost ko aane mein kafi time lagega... till then we can enjoy... hum paas ke hotel mein jaa sakte hain, aapke style ko dekh ke lagta hain aap afford kar lenge...", she said eyeing his trim suit and crisp features and an expensive car. And slowly reached out and lightly grabbed the collar of his coat, while coming really close, and it was then he jerked away, "Don't touch me!! Haath mat lagao!" he roared, that made her flinch and take her step back shivering. Her eyes mirrored fear and she backed of and after a moment smiled while going back and sat on the same bench and said, "hadd hai... aaj tak sab kehte the haath lagao aur ye kehta hai Haath na lagao... ajeeb hai..." and settled unaffected and lighted up another cigarette and puffed few times.

It was then a car stopped infront of where she was sitting, she immediately stood up and went near the window and bent a little to get a clear view and smiled and said, "chalena hain?" but before the man could reply Raman came and bent forward slightly ignoring what was transpiring between the man and the woman and said, "Bhai sahib... can you please help me... I need a lift... " but before he could finish the guy without listening to him went off, fearing.

"Shit!" he groaned in disappointment while as he opened his eyes, found a pair of black eyes staring at him, as if accusing, What' he shrugged.

"Dekho... aap jao yahan se..." she said angrily.

"Jau... kyu? Tumhari road hai?" he said equally angry.

"Arre... aapki wajah se who chala gaya... aapko toh kuch karna nahi hai... par mujhe mera kaam toh karne do..." she replied angrily.

"Toh karo... vaise bhi mujhe yahan tumhare saath rehna koi shauk nahi hai..." he said and walked off. While she sighed and looked at his retreating figure.

While he stood near one of the cemented pillars, he was angry, not because he was restrained here, but because he was affected by her, he had never seen a woman of that sort. Yes he had detested woman after that incidence in his life but never once encountered a woman of such kind! And here he was stuck with one of such kind. She didn't had two horns, nor she had an ugly face, but as they say, the face of deception is sweetest. She was beautiful, but she was a prostitute, a woman who was not a woman. He thought while looking at her, who was mindlessly sitting and puffing the clouds of smoke and making ringlets in air.

*Next-Part*

Okay That's it...

Please just tell me if I should continue it?

Waiting for response...

It will be a very short SS only of about 5-6 parts...

For PMs please add : OfTheHeart_PMs

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Reserved

This has to be THE most different story I have ever read here. I'm intrigued to know what led for Ishita to choose this profession but I'm sure she is the one who is going to make Raman's life better.

Excited to know more.
Edited by -Srishty- - 9 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start.
Totally different concept.
Will be reading this genre for the first time though.
movies me toh dekha hai.
it will be good to read it.
Interesting.
Edited by florine_20 - 9 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh this is just simply awesome...
Have never read something of this kind on the forum yet..And its amazing! ⭐️ The sparks are already flying off...😳😳
Can't wait for the next part..update soon! :) Also waiting for an update of your other story! 😳
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interestinggg!!! different concept! hope there is no tiff and separation of ISHRA!
cont soon! waiting for the next part!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Res. really looking forward :))
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome thoughts.
Finally Raman has laid his eyes on something more interesting and intrguing than his business and boring life and i am sure that would no time when he will feel lonliness because his mind will be occupied with seductress. 
Update next part soon
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update !
Totally different !
First time I'm reading an SS like this
Liking it this far !
Continue soon (:
Thanks for pm
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM first off.😊

A very unique take on ISHRA... but I am very intrigued.

Please continue soon, and do PM me  again when you do!😊
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very very different
superb!!!
just please complete this ff
dont leave it in the middle... Pleeeshhh!!!