Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Indu

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar ...is anu ne toh...meera ki band hi baja di...
oh..so sweet maan ka surprise..hoshiyarpur ke naam pay shimla...
lovly part..cont soon..
maneet moments were cute as usual

waitn..Di..
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...
when will me era go from maneet life...want maneet to romance openly and geet showing her rights on maan in front of everyone...
loved the update...
Edited by Ash1991 - 9 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVED THE DEBIT CARDS - WHAT AN IDEA

AND MAAN IS TAKING GEET TO SHIMLA AND DADI KNOWS ABOUT IT
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh naughty daadi played with Maan to send them to Shimla...

Geet gave idea to Anu to order same credit cards like Maan made for them...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
singh24 thumbnail

Branka_68  my dear friend  Indu Branka_68

taahir004 thumbnail
Congratz on new thread

Part 39

Fantastic Update

Geet is worried that someone might see her and Maan together and that could cause some problems for them .
Maan catching Rahul out that whole scene was just excellent .

taahir004 thumbnail
Parts 40 - 41

Vibrant Updates ,
Ajay made such drama I really got scared thinking that someone is now after Maan , but hey that was so cool they all are friends .
when Geet leaves the office she messages Maan that she has a surprise for him , but now she is thinking what surprise to present to him and she immediately thinks about her night dress that Maan wants her to wear .
Geet waited the whole night but Maan did not come and she is scared
Meera overhears Geet and Daadima talking .
I have this hunch that the girl that broke Arjun's heart is Meera

taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Update

I like how Anu had asked Daadima what she should call Rohan's friends as they are elder to her then she asked Maan what should Geet call him and Maan realized it had something to do with Meera so he simply said Geet is family and she should call him by name .
Maan telling Daadima that he has to go on a business trip and Daadima actually knows the truth so she tells him to take Geet so she can visit her family later Maan tells Geet that they are going to Shimla and just told about Amitsar for Meera's sake .
looking forward to next update

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well ur ff. is awsum.I am commenting for the first time an read whole parts in one go ...u did a brilliant job buddy...all characters are written so well..The magic of love between maaneet rocks but the same time I feel bad for meera.. I like meera especially u thought to put the character asha negi as meera.. I like asha ...so fully I imagined her... I think despite of being doing so many mistakes..ignorance should not be included for meera. khurana had taken meera responsbilty but by providing food shelter medicine s not enough for a person who lost his or her memory. a person need for sure love n care s also imp. I know meera is arrogant in this character but the way u had given shape to her role it really happens when person has to go through so many hurdles in life. I felt maan is more concerned about him and geet life and his family...meera life in this ff not a bed of roses as she should also deserve happiness like geet. maan n Geet r always in my mind..the magic of Maaneet is still in my and everyone's heart..this s truly a very beautiful story. sry my words offended u.Edited by love_u_Sarun - 9 years ago