kaisi gussa
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting..
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanka lot for the likes Friends... and Comments too🤗... You all make me happy...😳

Here is the next part.. Small one.. but plz bear for some time...

Part # 45

Maan cursed the caller and attended the call... It was anu calling them for dinner...

Maan told geet and Geet nidded and turned to leave.. maan Pulled her and told... Eat properly.. you will need lot of energy.. as i am going to compensate for yesterday... he winked... geet stared at him and said..  Besharam Badmaash.. by hitting a little on his arm...

Geet ran away from there... Maan thought.. I will go after few minutes... and he saw that geet has left the cards on the bed... he took them and secured them safely in his locker and went down for dinner...

Everyone was present there... and anu is talking something...

Naina was as usual running after angel.. and feed her... and angel is being naughty... as she didn't get her fav food...

Maan concentrated on their discussion...

Anu - So Dadi.. what do you say.. what should I call them.. I mean they are rohans friends and I know few of them.. but I don't know how to address them...

Dadi -  You can call them by their name anu..

Anu - But Dadi.. don't they feel that I am not respecting them... as they are elder to me..

Dadi - And who told you that when you call somebody by name it is not respecting them..

Anu looked at Meera and said - no one Dadi..I just want to know...

Dadi - Anu, I don't think there is anything wrong in calling someone by their name even they are elder to you.. respect should be in heart but not on your tongue...

Anu - Umm.. bhai.. what do you say...

Maan - What should i say...

Anu - That if you are OK with someone younger as me calling you by name...

Maan - It depends Anu.. on the person...

Anu - Ok.. lets say Geet... tell me how you feel

Maan - Geet.. where does geet come in between...

Anu - No.. i am just giving an example... Geet calls u by ur name... and she is younger to you.. do you feel that it is not respecting you...

Maan wondered what happened to Anu.. He felt the undercurrent by meera and geets gestures... Geet was looking at anu and meera is little curious and a little scared... Maan understood.. something happened... I will talk to geet someother time.. 

He answered.. and what else will geet call me... Outsiders call me Mr. Khurana.. Office staff call me MK... but Geet... Geet is... Family.. and All the members call me by my first name... there is nothing wrong in it... and I don't find anything wrong in it...

Naina came and sat on the chair besideVeer... she looked tired... She drank water and served for herself...

Maan - Veer.. Have you checked with the security... for angel..

Veer - Ye.. bhai.. from tomorrow our old security Shyam singh will be coming... i have insisted for him only..as we cannot trust a new person...

Maan nodded and what about her school.. have you informed them about allowing the security inside the premisis...

Veer - No.. tomorrow i will personally go thjer and talk to them.. I thought its better i go ther rather than talking on phone...

Naina and Anu looked at each other and sighed.. these brothers are not going to change...

Later...

Maan - Dadi.. I have some work in hoshiyarpur... i have to go there tomorrow...i will be back on Sunday night...

Dadi  -  But Maan.. why so suddenly...

Maan - Nothing Dadi.. I just wanted to see the construction process there for the Jr college...I think its getting delayed..

Geet who heard him became dull.. she thought she can spend atleast a day with him this weekend.. and he is going out ..

Dadi - Ok.. how are you going... by Road..

Maan - No Dadi.. I will go by Flight to Amritsar as i have to collect some papers there from the dist court and from there by road to hoshiyarpur , its hardly 120 min drive..

Dadi - Okk.. Amritsar... Maan I think you should take geet too.. she will visit her home.. and she will come back by Monday.. what say geet...

Geet -  Yes.. Dadi... I would like to go and visit everyone at home... geets face lit up hearing the plan...

Maan - Okk Dadi... I will arrange for her ticket.. with that he left pretendeing to call someone.. he loved a few feet turned back and saw geet.. she is watching him.. he gestured her to come and winked at her...

Geet became shy and turned her face to other side... anu saw this and gave a naughty smile to geet... Geet shied ..

Again Anu came to her rescue... Geet, I think you have to do some packing .. want some help...

Geet looked at Dadi... Dadi nodded and Geet and Anu left from there bidding GN to everyone...

Geet packed a small bad and Anu was chatting with her...

Anu - Geet.. I want to gift something for rohan.. I want some suggestion...

Geet -  Anu.. how will I know what rohan will like...

Anu - Just some suggestion.. and no watched plz.. he has got many... he is crazy about them.. wherever he goes he gets a new watch.. he has designed a special wardrobe for his watches.. imagine how may he has got...

Geet - my god.. Ididn't know rhis and this is the first time i am seeing such type of craziness... One day I would like to see his collection...

Anu laughed.. Go.. you will faint seeing them... and now suggest me something...

Geet remembered the cards and thought of sharing it with her...

Geet - I don't know but you know Maan has got us our personalized Debit cards with our pics on them.. My card has Maans pic and His Card has Mine...

Anu - What.. Bhai did this.. Wow... show me those cards...

Geet -  I don't have them with me now.. but wait i will show you something like that... and geet showed her personalized debit card on her Phone...

Anu went through details and said.. I will also do this and surprise Rohan.. what say..

Geet nodded... and Anu was showing some pics of  Rohan on her mobile for selection of the card and Maan called her...Geet looked at anunand said.. Anu , maan is calling i think i should go..

Anu left bidding Goodnight and Geet locked her room and entered their Room.. The room was dark and some candles were lighted.. but the light was very dim... and She felt his hands sliding around her waist... Geet relaxed on Maan and her glued to her...

Maan - U r late...

Geet - I was doing by packing.. and she turned to him and said... Why didn't you tell me we r going to Amritsar...

Maan - Coz we are not going to Amritsar... We are going to Shimla...

Geet - Shimla... but You said...

Maan - that was for meera... and Dadi knows.. she justplayed for us.. and don't waste time now.. we have to board the flight early.. and for that we have to wakeup early.. and to wakeup early we have to sleep early.. and I ave to compensate for yesterday before sleeping.. so don't disturb me now.. she said without stoping and picked her up and placed her on the bed and he too joined her...

Here is the update... Over to you now... will be waiting for the reviews...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeh anu meera ko itni jaldi chodne waali nahi lagthi hai😆😆phirse sab ke saamne meera ki band bajane ki plan kiya, aur bechari darke maare kaamp rahi thi😆
haila sab milkar geet ko ullu banaliya. maan geet ko shimla lekar jaaraha hai aur sab ke saamne hoshiarpur kaha, aur maan ka saath dadi ne bhi diya. poor maaneet meera se bachne keliye kya kya karna padraha hai😆😆
Edited by priya111111 - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update Indu..
anu made a  point to make Meera feel that she was wrong..
Is something gong to happen with angel as they are frequently talking about her security
Maan had planned the trip to simla..and Dadi knew it..Good going Maan..
ab thoda meera ki memory par bhi focus karo thoda..usko kab tak gajni bana kar rakhogi
Edited by Rashmi... - 9 years ago
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Most awaiting part ke ellaboration ni dia .    Me sad 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, that was well done. You answered meera without saying a word to her and the answer from Maan directly. 
Maan is smart. Taking his wife to shimla. 
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann planed outing with geet daddi maa helped him in that Anu cleared meera dout by asking daddi maa reading how to address her husband friends
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update
maaneet are going shimla wow
honymoon
anu indirectly answer meera