Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This show is a big joke.😆

Its time to look beyond infidelity and exra marital affair.

I thought there must be strong reason behind second marriage but 👎🏼

An educated girl wasted her life for a married man, a wife who should kick husband out of her life waiting for him and happily married man falling in love once again. Crap.

Edited by White-Rose - 9 years ago
This show better end next week
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arai next week hi tou InshaAllah dhansoo episode hogi when Aashi will leave Hassan. I am only watching this show to see this happening.
It doesnt look like she will leave him 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hoga hoga aisa hi hoga.. warna aur bhala kia hoga .. aakhir aur ho kia sakta hai is dramay main 😆
Jo bhi ho they jsut need to do it next weeka nd end the torture
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why Ashi does not have any self respect? Why she just doesn't slap his husband hard and leave his house and divorce him?? And that Hasan keeps giving her angry looks and constantly reminds her how Farah is imp to him!! This is sick...and their daughter also need a tight slap from her mother..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I guess me and Frey are the only one watching this show
I still don't understand why fahad chose this as his last show

Like why man
Dude more thasn Hassan, Farah deserved a slap before she died. Instead of drinking poison she shouldve got strangled to death. What a selfish girl.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Dude more thasn Hassan, Farah deserved a slap before she died. Instead of drinking poison she shouldve got strangled to death. What a selfish girl.

she is acting innocent and playing the victim card...and the parents of her,hasan and the makers of the show all r trying hard to show that Ayesha is the one who is culprit and hasan and Farah r innocent like a flower