Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Haha I know right! 😆
God! It was like she would never get married to anyone. And how can they agree to marry their daughter to an already married man?

This story is even more fake than koi nahi apna man!😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hassan is such an idiot and Farah even more.. poor his wife.. and that dad of hers.. give him a slap across his face dramebaaz buddha.. and they agreed to get their daughter married to an already married man with a daughter.. is this real life???
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fahad seriously needs some good creative writers in his production house or he needs to choose good scripts of independent writers. The stories in BBE production lack depth and most of the time common sense.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Really..this story is totally unrealistic..nothing like this hapens in normal life..when Farah was pouring tea in cup hassan was looking at her in a romantic way..hadd hay..my mom said kesa aadmi hay..even i am watching this how to know how a man can handle his 2 loves..

in promo of episode 6..hassan said that nahi utha paya tumahri call..aur ab mat karna mujhe call..somthing like this..i dont know to whom he said all this but maybe it's FARAH..

i don't know why after MAIN ABDUL QADIR hoo..all FAHAD's projects are totally down & unrealistic too..why he is wasting his talent in such a crap..he's an awesome actor..who's the writer of this drama..?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
firstly I was never interested towards this show becoz of the main theme,i dont lyk show with this kinda plot... the actors r gud though.
nowadays there are many dramas showing this affair/second marriage thingy per iska tou naam hi wohi hai :p

n when I checked out few epis its not something amazing... same old typical story which isnt even realistic. fahad is also being repetitive wid his characters
OMG but the precaps keep getting more and more intense!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Really..this story is totally unrealistic..nothing like this hapens in normal life..when Farah was pouring tea in cup hassan was looking at her in a romantic way..hadd hay..my mom said kesa aadmi hay..even i am watching this how to know how a man can handle his 2 loves..

in promo of episode 6..hassan said that nahi utha paya tumahri call..aur ab mat karna mujhe call..somthing like this..i dont know to whom he said all this but maybe it's FARAH..

i don't know why after MAIN ABDUL QADIR hoo..all FAHAD's projects are totally down & unrealistic too..why he is wasting his talent in such a crap..he's an awesome actor..who's the writer of this drama..?

Among all th doosri biwi related shws i hv seen till now this by far has th worst script...i dont know why fahad gets offerd th worst scripts

Apart frm abdul qadir...i liked him a lot in kankar and maayeni...those shws had good scripts too n to some extent mastana mahi...coz of his crackling chem with mehreen raheel

Koi nahin apna was tolerable

But i cudnt watch mere humrahi...it was so damn pathetic

N now this

Among his prod house shws too he gets th worst script

Such badluck geez

Thank god his reality shw jeeto pakistan is such a hige hit...that earned him th much needed fame

I sooo wish he cast himself with sanam b in his home prod shw by mehreen jabbar
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
intriguing precap.. ful of suspense...
i wonder if frst wife would hav a miscarriage...
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What was the precap ? i didn't understand it..
I cant wait for the first wife to find out!