Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
am watching,.. buh i wonder why,.. 🤔
i skipped most part of th epi,..
was so full of Doosri biwi n first husband,..
🥱

a man having a wowful wife, who is beautiful, lovable and perfect in every way,..
to whom he claimed to love irrevocably,.. can suddenly fall for any xyz girl,.. puke worthy!

when was watching epi,..these lyrics were playing in mae mind,.
'No matter what we breed. We still are made of greed...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I knew the shw is going downhill frm epi 3 itself but i didnt expect it to b so damn bad...this shw can put th othr doosri biwi pak shws to shame...its that pathetic...i cant believe what i saw today...why does fahad end up with th worst scripts whereas ordinary newcomers get such good scripts...i feel so damn bad for fahad...such a waste of amazing talent...
Todays epi jus made me rofl...its that unrealistic...pak shws r famous for keeping things real but this is like worst i hv seen in recent times

Fahad is producing it too ryt...he shud hv changed th screenplay of th shw n hire new set of writers

So so so disappointed
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I opt out of watching this show already :P

Even Fahad can't keep me hooked..
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this show is a messs!!!😲🤢
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I manage to watch first 3 episodes of this drama, and so t be watching it anymore.
Very drag, sluggish drama with nothing new in story or even in story telling ...
Guys do t waste your time in this rubbish.
Absolutely avoidable.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh, Fahd loved his wife so much, and in the precap they showed him confessing love to his collegue. What the hell is this?

Edited by Meeph - 9 years ago
Who the heck hangs himself because his daughter cancels her wedding?!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Who the heck hangs himself because his daughter cancels her wedding?!

Haha I know right! 😆
God! It was like she would never get married to anyone. And how can they agree to marry their daughter to an already married man?
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I dont know why he took this as his last shw...he is th producer...he has so many scripts to choose from...he cud hv cast himself in sanam baloch mehreen jabbar shw instd...why this ...i ll defo tweet fahad abt it...being a blind fan i m way too disappointed
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
done watching epi #4

Hec! It was a total mess n totally unrealistic...😳
on frst note: her dad couldnt hear any name beside Aamir.. and suddenly be goes deewana for farah_hasan weding... wooh... and vouches fora suicide.. 🤪

On othr side hassan.. paragon of faith n goodness for his family... inspite of giving a blunt NO to his seceratry who may fall to any sympathy cming her side.. he is taking advises from a friend and being rude to his so called first love for his to be second biwi.. 🥱

already feeling sorry for his first wife.. cox it seems Doosri biwi wouldnt tolerate this frst hubby-wify drama for so long.. and i may se clear jealousy rooting in.. 😲 😡 🤢

Hasan.. you go Man... 👏
am watching th show to see how A Man with 2 loves can handle this whole mess...