Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hasan disgusts me!
He doesnt even have a valid reason for a second marriage, his first wife is so nice.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What are they trying to promote via this show I mean till an epi back hassan was not even bothered with this woman and now they r like some solid lovers and how desperate was Farah knowing Hasan is married and all
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Not jus hassan writers ruined faras character too...i liked her so much in epi 1 n 2...ufff why writers why...i was sonexcited what happens nxt...but now i dont feel like looking forward to monday anymore...n i cant even quit
I dont blame Farah, it is Hasan who started getting all cozy with her. Her feelings would be natural seeing her situation. Like she had no one to understand her except him, she was bound to egt emotional BUT AT LEAST HE SHOULD HAVE USED HIS BRAINS.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ If he had any brains he would not be out celebrating her birthday for no reason 👎🏼
I know right!
And why does he keep calling her :S like leave her alone and focus on your wife and kid
shes not your responsibility
superdesi thumbnail
This drama reminds me of another Fahad Mustafa drama "Koi Nahin Apna" in which the theme was quite similar. Fahad gets happily married to his dream wife...they have a child (another girl in fact), and then a third female ruins their relationship.

All of his dramas are the same. He should stick to his plan and stop doing serials.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sometimes i feel bad for fahad...he is really unlucky that he never get good scripts...be it lahaasil mere humrahi koi nahin apna and now doosri biwi...he gets offrd wrong projects
He jus has a few handful of good projects but with that few handful like main abdul qadir hoon..kankar...main chaand si...maayeni... these four had good scripts thankfully

Hope he was as lucky as nauman ejaz n FQ who has countless good projects

Inspite of being so unlucky th impact n effect he has on fans is really commendable...he is an amazing actor n leaves impact even in mediocre scripts

I really wish th films he is doing gives him well deservd fame...wish he also had a humsafar like fawad

Nyways i wish fahad all th best

Originally posted by: superdesi

This drama reminds me of another Fahad Mustafa drama "Koi Nahin Apna" in which the theme was quite similar. Fahad gets happily married to his dream wife...they have a child (another girl in fact), and then a third female ruins their relationship.

All of his dramas are the same. He should stick to his plan and stop doing serials.

That story was completely different. They separated because of his work and he wasn't giving time to her and plus her parents, class differences, etc. That story was bogus too but his character was much better than this one!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

she was different n better in mosam,..i found following Offs in her outlook!

• her tanned look n pimples
  • her dyed hairs
  • her grown weight,..

She was a bit overweight before Mausam before... but it wasnt prominent in her outfits