Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I only liked Mawra in it

You're like Hira..she loved it because of her too :P
I still dont think Fahad should marry Farah no matter what the reason is! He is just going to create a mess for all three of them -_-

and I dont like how in Pak shows they always promote the guy marrying another girl without taking the permission of first wife...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know why Farah is like going to Hasan for everything and I dont get why Hasan is trying to sort it out ...both shud know their limitation and Hasan is so happy within his family I wonder why he would want to mess that up and why shud Farah agree for that is she that desperate ?
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
well what was the need of Hasan to celebrate her birthday and that too in public :S
OnlyHope thumbnail
Hassan should know his limits -_- he's the boss/co worker or whatever, not her guardian
iluvarmaanmalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love him with Hareem Farooq! I dunno why you are all bashing her. She's new to the industry but not a 'mediocre heroine'. Mana kh thori healthy hai but bohat pyaari hai! Her face has innocence and guys saba q sanam b waghaira ko dekh dekh kar tang nai aaye abhi tak?
Kher wese m sooo happy that fahad is back into dramas! Kabse wait kar rahi thi :D!
Loving the drama!
Not bashing her acting, I liked her in her previous show but her look here is not attractive
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
We r not bashing her...its jus that we had such sky high expectations frm this shw that we wanted a better heroine with fahad...i m not disliking hareem here in fact i hv started liking her in this shw...didnt like her in mausam...but its jus that we wanted a sizzling jodi for fahad...sighsss
OnlyHope thumbnail
I like her here..maybe because of her character and seeing Hassan's love for her ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHO THE HELL ARE THE WRITERS OF THIS SHOW
THEY JUS RUINED THE SHOW BY EPI 3 ITSELF

i hv seen a zillion shws with doosri biwi concept by now and in most cases th 2nd wedding is a compromise which is shwn in a very realistic way and hence we watch th same gheesa peeta concept

Th first two epis they shwd hassan farah relation so beautifully...i luved their office acns...th mutual care n respect...

N at home i luved his scns with hareem n th daughter

N today they jus ruined fara n hassans character

All of a sudden hassan is cheating on hareem

All of a sudden fara is head over heels on hassan

All of a sudden they r talking on phone late at nyt over nothing

I mean like what th hell man

They cud hv so nicely proceeded th story instd of mking it an out n out extra marital affair

They cud hv shwn hassan trying to save her frm that loser fiancee had no othr option but to marry her

But here toh khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono

All of a sudden hassan is ignoring hareem giving her a cold shoulder

Why such 360 degree turn for no reason

This epi wud hv made sense if it was 8th or 9th epi

But why r things so rushed

So much so that th characters n story doesnt mk sense nymore

I m kinda in a bad mood since yterday after seeing firaaq and todays aik pal n doosri biwi jus made me even more mad