Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
@Maliha - the office girl came in Kankar😃 lol Fahad was in that 😃and she was playing his 2nd wife there also😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Tomrrw is doosri biwi day ...cant wait
Where r all th sami fans gone

Some1 plz mk a thread of saltanat e dil

Its starting frm 18th dec every fri 8pm...they hv released a few new promos too...i wish sami didnt hv th beard there

Geo will also air bikhra mera naseeb frm fri to sun ...3 epis a wk...i guess they ll finish airing all epis in 2 months...this is so much better...finally a new shw of ayeza...luv her pairing with sami...i was so sad when bikhra mera naseeb had to stop airing as geo was banned...thank god they ll air th shw again...phew...my dream pair...sami ayeza...
sofiaax thumbnail
cant wait for doosri biwi too :D and ok let me make Sultanat Thread😉
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sofiaaax.

@Maliha - the office girl came in Kankar😃 lol Fahad was in that 😃and she was playing his 2nd wife there also😆

oh yes! she is,..
she is pretty,.. and i liked her in that show too,.. where did she disappear...
n she suddenly reappeared with Fahad,..🤪😛

sofiaax thumbnail
@Maliha - i have no idea ... but i think Fahad approached her for this show i think he was saying had to call her from Canada... if not mistaken i guess she is from canada but not sure🤔
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the 1st episode..another show I might just end up continuing..I like such cute shows 😳
Edited by OnlyHope - 9 years ago
OMG this is going so fast
I love the pace!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hv u guys watched th 2nd epi...its really nice
to b honest i was so mad at fahad for doing a shw titled doosri biwi...but th name is really deceptive as th treatmwnt given to th shw is really good...i m luving th .ix of office scns n home scns

I didnt like th kankar gal with fahad in kankar as i was too much drowned in fahad sanam b chem...but in this shw must say i m luving them togthr...

I soo wish th office scns dont end and after she bcomes th doosri biwi also she keeps on going to office...i luv watching working woman on tv

But i find hareem fahad scns a bit thanda...they dont hv ny chem inspite of them being given such amazing scns n dialogues...n whats with hareems overdone mk up with tonnes of kajal n blushons...also th too much haircolor mks it all even more weird

Th kid is cute though

N last but not th least FAHAD LOOKS HOT N THE CHARACTER SUITS HIM LIKE BANG ON...

i cant say how happy i m to see him on a good drama again

Guys plz tweet fahad n tell him how much we r luving th shw n we dont want him to quit dramas and also post feedbk in Big Bang n fahads official fb pg...jus copy paste what u write here

Coz they shud get our feedbk

Some1 plz post Bing bang n fahads official fb pg links here
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohhh and the OST is so good too

I loved the OST since I heard it for the very 1st time <3 it's just really diff and nice <3
And yesss, Fahad looks amazing no 10-lb cake and make up on his face 😆 Thank God 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Aahista Aahista was such a be sar pair ka show

I know -_-
I like this one, at least for now 😳