Dramas rejected by Fawad Khan

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Fawad Khan, known for his good looks and acting, is also known as a notorious actor who is more famous for saying no to scripts than approving them. The reason is that he is very choosy and believes in quality work. Not many are aware that Fawad had also rejected Humsafar, to which he owes his name and fame. The actor almost didn't do the serial!

To know him better, let's look at five serials he has rejected. MORE '

by TVKahani in Happenings Tags: fawad afzal khan dramas, fawad khan drama on ary, fawad khan drama on hum, fawad khan dramas list, fawad khan dramas name, fawad khan rejected, fawad khan rejected dramas

[Edit]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This article is made up so much so that it says Fawad was not even offered Bin Roye Ansoo while both Fawad and Mahira have accepted in their interview that Fawad was meant to do it but delay in filming resulted in Fawad walking out of that project
On the contrary as far as I know writer denied that Fawad was offered Sadqay Tumhare and no the role was not tailor made for him. Male character not being strong is absolute rubbish since this is writers own story so why will he make himself look weak ?
Pyaray Afzal was meant to have Humayun Saeed in lead but Humayun convinced writer to cast Hamza instead, please read Writers interview where he narrated how he gave script to Saba Hameed and asked her to choose between Humayun and Hamza
I have no idea about Shuk but why on earth will he have issues with leading ladies ? While he praised both along with his other co stars in his recent radio iv
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

This article is made up so much so that it says Fawad was not even offered Bin Roye Ansoo while both Fawad and Mahira have accepted in their interview that Fawad was meant to do it but delay in filming resulted in Fawad walking out of that project

On the contrary as far as I know writer denied that Fawad was offered Sadqay Tumhare and no the role was not tailor made for him. Male character not being strong is absolute rubbish since this is writers own story so why will he make himself look weak ?
Pyaray Afzal was meant to have Humayun Saeed in lead but Humayun convinced writer to cast Hamza instead, please read Writers interview where he narrated how he gave script to Saba Hameed and asked her to choose between Humayun and Hamza
I have no idea about Shuk but why on earth will he have issues with leading ladies ? While he praised both along with his other co stars in his recent radio iv

The whole "female character was stronger so he didn't do Sadqay" what a joke.. 😆 Majority of projects are from the female perspective yet he shines so why would he care? KRQ has denied that Fawad was ever associated with this project because he wasn't. Perhaps he was considered for a brief phase but they chose to go with Adnan..
Pyarey Afzal's original cast was Humayun and Mahira btw.. Fawad was NEVER a part of this drama for sure.

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The whole "female character was stronger so he didn't do Sadqay" what a joke.. 😆 Majority of projects are from the female perspective yet he shines so why would he care? KRQ has denied that Fawad was ever associated with this project because he wasn't. Perhaps he was considered for a brief phase but they chose to go with Adnan..
Pyarey Afzal's original cast was Humayun and Mahira btw.. Fawad was NEVER a part of this drama for sure.

I think Adnan was their first choice and Mahira wasn't their first choice though
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Fawad was NEVER OFFICIALLY offered BIn Royee for a fact. May be due to delay he declined, he might have been considered but he wasn't offered the script officially. Being offered and being considered r two different things. Plus, having talked to Humayun and production houses personally I know this was to be Humayun's return proejct, maybe after Fawad was found to be too busy.
I wish he had done Pyare Afzal :(
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even with Shukk's loopholes and annoying plot..Adeel was awesome as Shaam. I never really saw how Fawad even fit the bill for a Shaam.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
if he can do Mujju then he can do Shaam too :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

if he can do Mujju then he can do Shaam too :P

true but that's not what I meant. 😆..I meant to say that out of the two, Adeel fit the bill for Shaam more..and with the response Shukk got, I don't think anyone was really concerned about Fawad not being a part of it. Of course, Shukk losing the plot eventually like most Samira scripts is a different story.
Is chup raho by the same writer?