lively_roshani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys
i am a huge fan of pakistani dramas
i like fahad mustafa and fawad khan dramas but now when i finished almost all their dramas so now i am starting to watch Faisal Quraishi dramas so please tell me about his best old dramas as i already watched bashar momin , MZZEB, mera yaqeen , qaid e tanhai,
Edited by lively_roshani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watch Boota from toba taik sign. it is awesome.
Main abdul qadir hoon. he is not hero but his role was awesome

lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

Watch Boota from toba taik sign. it is awesome.

Main abdul qadir hoon. he is not hero but his role was awesome

tell me some preview about boota from toba taik singh😊
i already watched maqh
Uzma005 thumbnail
Boota from Toba Taik singh was written by Khalil ur Rehman Qamar the same writer who wrote payar e afzal. Its an old ptv drama. but i bet you no one can potray the innocence required by the character better than faisal quershi.
The story revolves around a character Boota (Faisal Qureshi) who belongs to Toba Tek Singh and is the only son of a landlord. He is a mischevious fellow who has failed to do well in school. Boota changes over night when he falls in love with Mahru (Farah Shah) whose car breaks down near his village when she and her dadi (Khursheed Shahid) are going to Lahore. Boota soon runs away from home and goes to Lahore after Mahru.
Mahru runs an advertising agency and her assistant Faani (Kashif Mehmood) takes Boota to the boarding house of Zohra Khatoon (Deeba) where he lives. Meero (Babar Ali) is a fellow resident there who had belongs to a broken home and hence has a shattered personality. He makes false promises to girls and then blackmails them after he gets their pictures and letters.
Mahru loves him and tries to reason with him. Meero falls in love with Mahru (why the similar names?) too but is afraid to admit it because he does not want to be in a position where someone else can exploit him. Also there was a girl in toba taik singh named Zulaikha who is in love with boota. she also came to lahore after boota . its overall a very good show.
Uzma005 thumbnail
you can find the list of all faisal quershi dramas in this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_Qureshi_(actor)
lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

Boota from Toba Taik singh was written by Khalil ur Rehman Qamar the same writer who wrote payar e afzal. Its an old ptv drama. but i bet you no one can potray the innocence required by the character better than faisal quershi.

The story revolves around a character Boota (Faisal Qureshi) who belongs to Toba Tek Singh and is the only son of a landlord. He is a mischevious fellow who has failed to do well in school. Boota changes over night when he falls in love with Mahru (Farah Shah) whose car breaks down near his village when she and her dadi (Khursheed Shahid) are going to Lahore. Boota soon runs away from home and goes to Lahore after Mahru.
Mahru runs an advertising agency and her assistant Faani (Kashif Mehmood) takes Boota to the boarding house of Zohra Khatoon (Deeba) where he lives. Meero (Babar Ali) is a fellow resident there who had belongs to a broken home and hence has a shattered personality. He makes false promises to girls and then blackmails them after he gets their pictures and letters.
Mahru loves him and tries to reason with him. Meero falls in love with Mahru (why the similar names?) too but is afraid to admit it because he does not want to be in a position where someone else can exploit him. Also there was a girl in toba taik singh named Zulaikha who is in love with boota. she also came to lahore after boota . its overall a very good show.

thanks buddy
i am going to watch this😊
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I adore Faisal Qureshi!
He has an awesome resume of work. Out of his older shows, I'd highly recommend Wujood e Laraib, Harjaee and Ooper Gori Ka Makaan. The latter are amazing to say the least.

lively_roshani thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I adore Faisal Qureshi!

He has an awesome resume of work. Out of his older shows, I'd highly recommend Wujood e Laraib, Harjaee and Ooper Gori Ka Makaan. The latter are amazing to say the least.

i am 100 % agree with you
i like him as bashar and MZZB and also in boota from toba taik singh