simply superb
loved it=

thank you!! 😊

Originally posted by: lourel24

It was so passionate.loved it

aww i am glad you enjoyed it 😊

i'm thinking about it now! 😳

Originally posted by: black_haze

Absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏, loved reading this especially after today's dismal episode. Sigh, wish something like this happens but clearly CVs will do everything to prolong the long awaited confession.  

thank you so much!! yeah god knows when CVs will ever give us the confession...but at least we get to keep watching all that amazing IshRa tension, right? 😉

Originally posted by: Shimla532

Wow. Each line is fantastic. Loved it. Round of applause '. Good one

thanks <333!!

Originally posted by: -Garima-

WOW! This was so intense and beautiful! :D Please please write more Ishra OS's! You write so beautifully! 😳

thank you for reading and commenting! so glad you liked it. and i will try to think of more ishra ideas...! 😊

Thanks to all who read and extra thanks to those who hit like too 😊

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

omg! you read this despite not knowing the show - seriously?! lol i guess you followed my signature from some post on the kkb forum? i am so flattered, and even more so that you skipped dinner - now go make sure you eat something ok?!!

yeah, i wrote this because i was outraged at the scene on the show for heading towards non-con territory. i am relieved that you didn't find it dub-con; re-reading it now, i'm having second thoughts about what i wrote. maybe will have to write a follow up to clarify the dynamics i wanted to convey :P

anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! and oooh, wow, how great that you're working on something! i hope i'll get to see it but even if i don't, all the best 😃

Well I do think it really straddled the line between dub-con and con but I think these bits:

"Raman pulled the rest of her sari free, but then his hands came to rest on her hips. He didn't move to take off her petticoat. The silent moment stretched until she couldn't bear the tension, and she opened her eyes to see him watching her."

and 

' "Ask me again," she whispered, her eyes set on the knot of his tie.

He tipped her face up with one finger. "Yes, now, or no, never?"

She held his gaze. "Yes, now." '

Make it seem as though he actually wants and is waiting for her consent so I was glad for that. :)

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know how many times I have read this now 
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mina my Behena!!!!!!🤗
Uff! What do I say!!!!! You have done it again! And this time it's IshRa!!! Wow!!! Good job once again!!❤️

Hmmm so where to start!? Okay I saw your sig saying IshRa and followed you here. DK what I was expecting but whatever it was you have exceeded it all! When I was reading I could actually picture IshRa and I am telling you it is a huge huge thing coz I have read all your other stuff on AbhiGya and SuBul and this one is so different to all of that! IDK how to exactly word it but closest I can do is to say that you have somehow managed to make this so IshRa and so not AbhiGya! And I mean this in a good.. No very good way!  😕 Okay IDK whether this makes sense to you Behena somehow it does in my head!😆 Okay then a big hug to you! Keep up the good work!

P.s. It is kind of strange to talk to you here in a different forum!! We both have discussed our love for YHM but really haven't been here so I guess that is the reason! 😊
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: putturani

Well I do think it really straddled the line between dub-con and con but I think these bits:

"Raman pulled the rest of her sari free, but then his hands came to rest on her hips. He didn't move to take off her petticoat. The silent moment stretched until she couldn't bear the tension, and she opened her eyes to see him watching her."

and 

' "Ask me again," she whispered, her eyes set on the knot of his tie.

He tipped her face up with one finger. "Yes, now, or no, never?"

She held his gaze. "Yes, now." '

Make it seem as though he actually wants and is waiting for her consent so I was glad for that. :)

Yes, those were the moments where I was intentionally trying to show that he was waiting for her consent. Glad that came through. Hmm I really do need to write a follow-up addressing the almost dub-con! Am not impressed with myself for being so blind in shippiness that I didn't even realize what I was writing 😳 Thanks for this exchange 😊

@columbia you are the best naa ;)

Originally posted by: Diahh

Mina my Behena!!!!!!🤗

Uff! What do I say!!!!! You have done it again! And this time it's IshRa!!! Wow!!! Good job once again!!❤️

Hmmm so where to start!? Okay I saw your sig saying IshRa and followed you here. DK what I was expecting but whatever it was you have exceeded it all! When I was reading I could actually picture IshRa and I am telling you it is a huge huge thing coz I have read all your other stuff on AbhiGya and SuBul and this one is so different to all of that! IDK how to exactly word it but closest I can do is to say that you have somehow managed to make this so IshRa and so not AbhiGya! And I mean this in a good.. No very good way!  😕 Okay IDK whether this makes sense to you Behena somehow it does in my head!😆 Okay then a big hug to you! Keep up the good work!

P.s. It is kind of strange to talk to you here in a different forum!! We both have discussed our love for YHM but really haven't been here so I guess that is the reason! 😊

Diahh!! THANK YOU!! You followed to the story, that means it was worth it updating my sig, lol! So so glad you liked it and that the IshRa feeling came through to you. They are very different from AbhiGya and I'm glad to know my writing wasn't same to same, hehe. <3 you here there and everywhere, chotu meri behena 😃 🤗
-mina- thumbnail

haaaye madam bandar on my back - what is that supposed to mean!! thought this story was gracefully fading into the archives...😛
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know how I missed this (actually I do, was off the forum at that time).

Just one word for this OS ... Fantastic !!!

Absolutely brilliant and you should write more often girl. Bas.

-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

I don't know how I missed this (actually I do, was off the forum at that time).

Just one word for this OS ... Fantastic !!!

Absolutely brilliant and you should write more often girl. Bas.

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate you reading and commenting...and man I do hope to get more IshRa inspiration soon, they're so much fun 😊
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -mina-

haaaye madam bandar on my back - what is that supposed to mean!! thought this story was gracefully fading into the archives...😛

Brought it back to tell you fabulous stories never fade even if writers want them to 😛
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os.. loved it...
Do continue with this os..