Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sachal sabrina was telecasted week ago......it was a telefilm........only of 2hrs..........one epi............its finished..........coz it was a film....really comedy n fu filled..........fahad's cousin came 4m america n pretends tht she doesnt knw how to speal urdu..fahad in this soap doesnt knw how to speak english....so tht was the track of the story....they both communicated very cutely n finally fell 4 eachother n gett marry in the end they show tht her cousin knew urdu sindhi all languages n all become happy
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I watched Sachal or Sabrina.. And I really liked it.. It was really good and Fahad did a really good job in it.. Loved him they way he talked.. 😛 hehe..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

I watched Sachal or Sabrina.. And I really liked it.. It was really good and Fahad did a really good job in it.. Loved him they way he talked.. 😛 hehe..

ur signature is very good i love it
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sachal aur sabrina was rocking.............
Mahu34 thumbnail

Thank you sooo much SHADA for liking it.. 😛 It actuelly remind me of that I got couple of more siggys of him and mahnoor.. hehe, I will try to post them tomorrow or thursday..

shada-Mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Thank you sooo much SHADA for liking it.. 😛 It actuelly remind me of that I got couple of more siggys of him and mahnoor.. hehe, I will try to post them tomorrow or thursday..

i would love it plz post it today is thursday hehhe love pasha&mahnoor
Mahu34 thumbnail
They are posted sweety.. hehe, do check them out.. 😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
i saw it the siggies were wonderful thanks
Mahu34 thumbnail
Thanks SHADA.. hehe again.. But Ive made some new siggys of the tele film taron ki eik raat.. hehe, hope u guys will like them.. ive posted them in the siggy and avi thread..