Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

I would think adeel would be happy that rubab is going out of town so he can spend time with Natasha with no worry

Right? I thought so too ki beta mann mein laddoo phoota

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Wrong post

Edited by Kittykatkit - 2 hours ago

Word Count: 0

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Did Mustafa tell that lady, your miyan will hit you?smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

All those writings on the building , do these building managers just not give a damn about the way their apartments look?

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Screenshot_20240923-225916.png

I loved this scene. I loved how it was progressive, the way he said 'inme kitabe achi lagti hain, pen ache lagte hain laptop ache lagte hain' and not some gharelu items, handi, kitchen- it indicated how he actually respects the fact that she is a working woman. Reminded me of the scene where he flexes the 'working woman' tag in his mother's face.

Ab bas jaldi se uski kamai ko bhi consider krne lagešŸ„²

And I love how haath pakadne me bhi chemistry tapak rhi hai!smiley42

Edited by Tara_memu12 - an hour ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Screenshot_20240923-225916.png

I loved this scene. I loved how it was progressive, the way he said 'inme kitabe achi lagti hain, pen ache lagte hain laptop ache lagte hain' and not some gharelu items, handi, kitchen- it indicated how he actually respects the fact that she is a working woman. Reminded me of the scene where he flexes the 'working woman' tag in his mother's face.

Ab bas jaldi se uski kamai ko bhi consider krne lagešŸ„²

And I love how haath pakadne me bhi chemistry tapak rhi hai!smiley42

Oh so true! I absolutely loved the writing here what a progressive thing to say and he just appreciates her for that. Also a super contrast to Adeel who wanted a khidmat karne wali wife. Mustafa puts her on a pedestal for who she is

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just saw today's epi! Such a natural episode. These two make the run of the mill daily activities so HOT. The sexual tension is overflowing ..Like almost unfair no hugs or SR type scenes :) but they emote so well so extrapolation is easy!! Fahad was irresistible in those vests!

Adeel seems to have forgotten Natasha! and not sure what Rubab's intention was in marrying him - initially I thought she would be obsessed with him ..but she seems to not really "love" or dote on him any more!

I hope Sharjeena's parents don't take her away from there. Want these two to be together and brave it and build their life. Mustafa knows she's intelligent and I wish they pool their salaries together and build their small sweet world slowly and steadily! He seems to be a skilled handyman too!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Mustafa called that badtameez kid "China Machis" smiley37

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know right! Was hoping she would use him as a mattress ..or they would kinda land up on each other in fear of the mouse or just naturally .. but i guess Pak shows refrain from too much proximity! but even with that limitation these two ooze sexual tension!

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

i hated the way he turned his back at her while lying down at night but melted immediately with the morning scene smiley37

What a beautiful episode it was smiley27 I think I can see Mustafa and Sharjeena do mundane daily tasks, shopping, cleaning, cooking, eating anytime all the time. No issues. Make that the whole drama. I donā€™t care smiley42