Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
In the actual novel of Tair E Lahooti, Pasha and Mahnoor leave the country together and live happily. I don't appreciate that the director of the drama took creative liberties and ruined the ending. :(
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i LOVE fahad mustafa!!
and i loved pasha - how sad to hear he died at the end!!😭
how did he die guys? did he and mahnoor have a reunion before he dies??
if pasha lived in the novel then im gonna think that drama mein bhi he lived!😭 thinking of him as dead will break my heart!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pasah came over to Mahnoor and said he loved her, and couldnt live without her, and he said he will leave everything else and just be with her, and she said that he should give himself to police and he said okay, and with that he left to go over to the police and then met some guys who shot him and he died. the guys where somebody ishita had sent to kill pasha.. I did not like the ending. I was sooo hoping for a happy ending for pasha and mahnoor.. they rocked together..
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

Pasah came over to Mahnoor and said he loved her, and couldnt live without her, and he said he will leave everything else and just be with her, and she said that he should give himself to police and he said okay, and with that he left to go over to the police and then met some guys who shot him and he died. the guys where somebody ishita had sent to kill pasha.. I did not like the ending. I was sooo hoping for a happy ending for pasha and mahnoor.. they rocked together..

i just wish pasha n mahnoor lived happily ever after.......whole story was going perfect..bus yaar end mein bohat big prob. ho gaya.....
Mahu34 thumbnail

yeah... i was sooo hoping a happy ending.. cuz they found each other and pasha was ready to give everything up for mahnoor etc.. but of course something bad is going to happend.. oh well, we can just image in your minds that pasha did not die but lived happily with mahnoor.. hehe.. You know.. we should open a thread so we could write some fanficts.. haha.. 😉😆

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
even i luv fahad!!!! :) im in =)
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My mother said in the novel, Pasha doesn't die and they have a son. They changed it in the drama to have more impact, I guess.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh and btw, I HATE Sunita as Mahnoor. They should've taken that girl "Roshi" from Dil Diya Dehleez as Mahnoor, they would've been much better. Sunita just didn't look good, only as dulhan in that golden dress she looked good, besides that, NADA.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Hiya.. Ive posted some siggys of Pasha and Mahnoor... Do have alook at those, and tell me what u guys think of it.. 😳
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughing doll

i knw abt his serials

AASHITI ....... . AT HUM TV SUNDAY 8 PM
VEENA............ AT AYR DIGITAL SUNDAY 8PM
DIL E NADAN AT GEO FRIDAY 9PM
WO ISHQ AT ARY DIGITAL MON-THURS AT PM
SAJAL OR SABRINA AT HUM TV SAT 9:10PM

hi iam a crazy fan of fahad and i watch all of this dramas but can u tell me abt the drama sajal or sabrina wht kind of a drama is this i never saw this plz give mein more info abt this