Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yaa... lahasil was great... in wujood-e-laraib he was all young and very very cute... you guys have to see him in that... he looked best in wujood-e-laraib!
aliyaannum thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Yaa... lahasil was great... in wujood-e-laraib he was all young and very very cute... you guys have to see him in that... he looked best in wujood-e-laraib!

han haan, i think he looks best in anythig, anyywhere😳

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love his acting! Really loved him in wujood-e-laraib and lahasil!

Hm, havent seen any of his recent dramas, saw a couple of pics...and he really needs a haircut :P
Does anyone know which dramas of him are aired on which channels? I so wanna watch his dramas!

Btw, didnt know he got married!
sabrina khan thumbnail
ooooooooohh him!!! yh yh i've seen him a lot!!! in THORA SAATH CHAIHIYE ON ARY n the new seral TANHA HE TO HAIN on geo n a lot hez a gud actor!!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
im a huge fan of him.. He is just such a great actor.. He is doing a drama called Woh ishq and Veena on ARY and Aashti and Tair-e-elahoti on Hum TV.. I personally like Tair-e-lahoti.. His acting in the drama and the way he is in it, its beyond great.. 😛 Does anyone watch it? do tell me.. hehe..
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

im a huge fan of him.. He is just such a great actor.. He is doing a drama called Woh ishq and Veena on ARY and Aashti and Tair-e-elahoti on Hum TV.. I personally like Tair-e-lahoti.. His acting in the drama and the way he is in it, its beyond great.. 😛 Does anyone watch it? do tell me.. hehe..

Yes I watch his drama tair-e-lahoti on vidpk its a great serial.
His acting is damm good😊
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it is isnt it.. 😛 And i especially love his chemesrty with Sunita.. I love all Pasha and Maahnoor scenes.. hehe..
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love fahad alot.....i m his crazy fan..........khuda ki kasam i really love this guy................i watch tair-e-lahoti...... woh ishq..... veena....dile nadan.......aashiti.......n now new starting serial sachal or sabrina.................his zong song was totally fab.................
can u guys plz tell me abt his personal life....like wht his age date of birth...married or single..........plzzzzz
laughing doll thumbnail
i hated end os serial tair e lahoti.......pasha n nahnoor rocked together..........wished they showed he escaped 4m tht drunked lady n lived happily with his wife n son
laughing doll thumbnail
i knw abt his serials
AASHITI ....... . AT HUM TV SUNDAY 8 PM
VEENA............ AT AYR DIGITAL SUNDAY 8PM
DIL E NADAN AT GEO FRIDAY 9PM
WO ISHQ AT ARY DIGITAL MON-THURS AT PM
SAJAL OR SABRINA AT HUM TV SAT 9:10PM