Sharad Malhotra: The elder pratap- Thumbs down CVs! [DT NOTE P.6]

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Watched today's episode, just wanted to see exactly how badly the CVs can disort history, and I tell you CVs, you've done a tremendous job, so hats off.

I seriously have expectations with Racho, because I know she won't dissapoint, after all me too watched EMA someday, but yes, never ever would she be able to reach Roshni's level and honestly, I won't compare, because that's only going to create controversies.

But Sharad, Man! What's this? Seriously, MP people, didn't you get someone better than him? I wonder, what, exactly what brought them under the impression that he is suitable to potray the character of Pratap?
Leave us, we won't ever be satisfied because after watching Faizu as Pratap, no one will ever be able to please us, but what's this? I bet those who'll watch it for the first time also they would definitely find him totally a mismatch!

I see nothing in him similar to what the character of Maharana Pratap should be.
Firstly, the spark, where's that spark in his eyes? Nowhere is that spark visible which I always saw there in younger Pratap, Faizu's eyes. The scene with which MP's entry started, that itself was to show the bravery of Pratap. But I found that totally missing.
Secondly, that glow I would rather say that tej, where is that tej in his face? Which will reflect how devoted, dedicated and the bravery?
Thirdly, his physical appearance, not fit. The character of Pratap should have been essayed by someone taller and a littely more sturdy right. We all know how powerful MP was.
Fourth, personality. You think such was MP's personality? True that today all the time he was running and chasing and leaping but still, the three four scenes where enough. Anyone could make out how this character is going to be? Yeh bhi koi baat hui.

He looks like some ordinary prince. Those who are rich and like to enjoy a life of comfort.

Thumbs down CVs !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree.! but lets give him one more chance though. lets watch today's epi.im very interested in historical dramas but this one seems to be going the saas bahu route. 
on a side note i watched the desert running part multiple times now because i found it so funny. the running scene looked so fake and as if he was on a treadmill. 

SHARAD BUCK UP DEAR!! im waiting for ajab's entry. i have this feeling rachana will do justice for ajabde's character.

PS: im not bashing sharad just critcizing which i have a right to as a viewer. i seriously didnt like his performance yesterday. please dont assume im saying out of spite for faisal leaving the show.
Edited by Paytonlee - 9 years ago
BornCritical thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol u speak as though u knew mp personally..

AnywAys I like Sharad and his acting as well. I found younger MP a bit stern while older one has a bit of permanent softness on his face which seems to reflect good heart of Maharan pratap .

Younger MP was much different but one thing is same both actors r well chosen

*There is no need to get personal while discussing*
Edited by BubblyR - 9 years ago
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Watched today's episode, just wanted to see exactly how badly the CVs can disort history, and I tell you CVs, you've done a tremendous job, so hats off.

I seriously have expectations with Racho, because I know she won't dissapoint, after all me too watched EMA someday, but yes, never ever would she be able to reach Roshni's level and honestly, I won't compare, because that's only going to create controversies.

But Sharad, Man! What's this? Seriously, MP people, didn't you get someone better than him? I wonder, what, exactly what brought them under the impression that he is suitable to potray the character of Pratap?
Leave us, we won't ever be satisfied because after watching Faizu as Pratap, no one will ever be able to please us, but what's this? I bet those who'll watch it for the first time also they would definitely find him totally a mismatch!

I see nothing in him similar to what the character of Maharana Pratap should be.
Firstly, the spark, where's that spark in his eyes? Nowhere is that spark visible which I always saw there in younger Pratap, Faizu's eyes. The scene with which MP's entry started, that itself was to show the bravery of Pratap. But I found that totally missing.
Secondly, that glow I would rather say that tej, where is that tej in his face? Which will reflect how devoted, dedicated and the bravery?
Thirdly, his physical appearance, not fit. The character of Pratap should have been essayed by someone taller and a littely more sturdy right. We all know how powerful MP was.
Fourth, personality. You think such was MP's personality? True that today all the time he was running and chasing and leaping but still, the three four scenes where enough. Anyone could make out how this character is going to be? Yeh bhi koi baat hui.

He looks like some ordinary prince. Those who are rich and like to enjoy a life of comfort.

Thumbs down CVs !

you are sent percent correct about SM no personality ' no looks no good dialog delivery in fact he is no good for this act made a mockery of my great grand father . 
nirmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornCritical

Lol u speak as though u knew mp personally and that he is ur sagewala !!

AnywAys I like Sharad and his acting as well. I found younger MP a bit stern while older one has a bit of permanent softness on his face which seems to reflect good heart of Maharan pratap .

friend what celana spoke is 100% right and ofcourse Iam from MP 's clan he is my great grand father and bringing SM as MP is nothing but an insult of the great warrior and to tell you the truth you might like him but as MP he is not fit  for this role especially . as pratap he was more stern not as what they are portraying adult pratap .
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BornCritical

Lol u speak as though u knew mp personally and that he is ur sagewala !!

the younger MP is stern when he needs to. he cant talk respectfully and softly when he is talking about his enemies and during war zones. he is soft and kind hearted when it comes to family, love, friends and his people. i hope this 'permenant softness' would be minimized when he is facing akbar.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirmita

you are sent percent correct about SM no personality ' no looks no good dialog delivery in fact he is no good for this act made a mockery of my great grand father . 

😲 WOW! You literally have his DNA? ðŸ˜²
suhanakkt thumbnail
Hi I m new to this forum and first post also but not new in IF. I think any show take leap and lead get replaced from the beginning no one is happy or always complain. For example qubool hain got 3 male lead and each time almost every person does say same thing -why him don't they have other better actor but after few weeks those people start loving 😛 the actor, so I think we need to wait more its only one or two episode and it's too early to judge. Give the guy some more time maybe he will adjust. I think we are used to faisal as pratap and this is set on our mind that's why we r saying this.i don't know if Ssarad do justified as pratap but I saw few episode of his previous show and he was good actor. Please give him chance and wait little more time 😃. Original will be remain always best and it's true with all show. When jhasi ki rani take leap I was so disappointed because the actress who playing younger queen was so adorable and she was very good but after few weeks when show took leap I feel older queen is not bad and then I found she was perfect as jhasi ki rani. I m not saying you all r wrong but just be patience more maybe you will also like new pratap because the actor is not bad . Sorry guys if I hurt anyone but this is my experience from lot of favorite show, whenever they replaced our fav one we react same way. Sorry again if I m irritating anyone.
nirmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Poulomi_

😲 WOW! You literally have his DNA? ðŸ˜²

You are right dear his birth date is 9th may 1540 AD and mine 29th APRIL 1971 .his greatest enemy was born in October 14th and mine October11th isn't it coincide😆 I just can't digest the Mockery they are making of Pratap
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirmita

You are right dear his birth date is 9th may 1540 AD and mine 29th APRIL 1971 .his greatest enemy was born in October 14th and mine October11th isn't it coincide😆 I just can't digest the Mockery they are making of Pratap

Wow!  This is so great!
yeah I understand!  I hope Ssharad really bucks up, because I REALLY wanna see Haldighati wars and the biggest  struggle of his life that made him immortal.