Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I will clarify once and cor all - I commented over history. Not just because I cannot see anyone else in place of Faisal.
Younger was stern?😆

Looks like someone needs to brush up knowledge about history and culture. Rajputs were known for that attitude only.

We are talking a warrior race here. Not a luv story with a bunch of rich princes and princesses.

Maharana Pratap was quite stern, commanding, had strict principles and imposing presence. 

So much so that his enemies often got intimidated by the way he spoke!

Read up on him to know more. 

Rajput princes and that too the Maharanas of Sisodia clan were no choco kid Disney princes. They were alpha males!
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I will clarify once and cor all - I commented over history. Not just because I cannot see anyone else in place of Faisal.

Younger was stern?😆

Looks like someone needs to brush up knowledge about history and culture. Rajputs were known for that attitude only.

We are talking a warrior race here. Not a luv story with a bunch of rich princes and princesses.

Maharana Pratap was quite stern, commanding, had strict principles and imposing presence. 

So much so that his enemies often got intimidated by the way he spoke!

Read up on him to know more. 

Rajput princes and that too the Maharanas of Sisodia clan were no choco kid Disney princes. They were alpha males!

yes,,,,,,,,,, someone needs to b aware of all these facts,,,,,,,,,,, 
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Sharad has no personality!🤢

No physique. No height. No voice. No spark in eyes.

Look how fast he speaks! Where is thehraav of a grown man?

He is also struggling with Hindi!😡 He cannot even speak effortlessly! 

Ssharad has same height as Dheerbai aka Aashka!😆

Whereas Maharana Pratap was almost 7 feet tall!

No masculinity, nothing Rajputana or royal about him!🥱

He cannot even show aggression or determined drive! 

Epic fail choice!

I daresay that teenager Faisal was more manly than this grown up Sssharad!

Insult to Maharana Pratap with such crap casting!😵

Even Chakrapani is useless.

What have CVs done? ðŸ˜•

Rachna looks nice. But yet to see her having proper scenes before I comment on her.

Did real men  that CVs found only such pulpy choco boys for such a huge role?

just can't agree more bro!
I don't see a single thing which makes him suitable for this role, not a SINGLE thing!

ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree completely. How did he bag this role is a mystery to me.
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post. Are yeh to Choco boy bhi nahin hain, he is a melted pulpy actor , his look & clothes are also making him a joker. Such a waste actor, 700 mein se ise select kiya? Then this is the worse casting director of indian television. I was the one who wanted leap desperately but not like this yaar. Shame on you creatives for such a crap casting, his height is same as Dheerbai, even that Chakrapani is taller. His voice is not manly, he has a puppy voice, he is ordinary not masculine. Overall Such a waste. Feeling sad, all excitements gone. :(
VS-Cool thumbnail
Please someone pass me the link of producer/director's facebook account if possible? :(
VS-Cool thumbnail
They must reconsider their decision. Bring a Masculine actor atleast. Bring Shaheer Sheikh / Vivian or any other guy who can do justice to this role. When they brought such a fabulous actor as Udai Singh, then why they are doing this with the casting of Pratap? :(
VS-Cool thumbnail
But yes Rachna is good as ajabde. :)
atominis thumbnail
Are manly men extinct that choco kids get cast in such roles?😲
BTW I am not bro. Sis instead. ðŸ˜†

I cannot buy Sssharad in jungles or Haldighati. This guy will maul it.

Agree with VS-Cool on dresses. Nothing Rajasthani about it. Not even patterns or colours. Those purples, reds, greens are so clownish! Looks like circus than mahal!
smritishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sharad looked like saas-bahu serial wala choco boy who can barely act. His diction, speech delivery was less than average. His eyes were inexpressive most of the times. Mahana Pratap should be someone whose body language, gesture will give hints to the viewers who he really is. Only dramatic entry and topnotch royal dress-up don't ensure a good show.