Users

Frequent Posters

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

how?
and @rogerrocks i loved chennai expressπŸ˜†

she Not just disses masala movies even blame audience taste .
In One of her Interviews she dissed masala movies and was like i cant leave my brain home .
And said my movie deserve to Do good Business (luck by Chance -Flop ) Not grand masti
Sidharth is dissing critically accliam movies and she disses masala movies
Dono ek hi taali Kai chatte batte Hai

Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The last line of the article "since it was mounted on a massive budget, it is possible that the film will still take a while to incur profits." explains his frustration. The production house is obviously not happy with the state of affairs.

Is he serious about a sequel?

Which production house is going to be stupid enough to give him more money, for a sequel, when they are still trying to recover the cost of their current production.

He is obviously being blasted as a director, from the production house as well.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Na i actually think all this wouldn't have mattered if the film din't under-perform ( am guessing based on all the articles posted here ) πŸ˜†  Take CE for instance..No one remembers what kinda reviews it got cos the film was an ATBB..Main reason why Rohit Shetty is so sought after..I personally believe a film can do well even with mixed reviews if it has good WOM..Critics are humans too at the end of the day so what you like may not always coincide with their tastes & preferences πŸ˜†  I have personally found a lot of critically acclaimed films annoying as eff..Not sure if i made sense here but IMO, i don think these ppl care about critics if their film becomes a BB..Sid is cribbing only because the film is under-performing πŸ˜†

I believe he would have made similar quotes even if the film did not under perform. Even Rohit Shetty made a scathing attack on critics despite CE performing tremendously at the BO. Normally these guys don't mind mixed reviews as they forget the negatives by focusing on the positive ones but when it gets too negative, they just lash out.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
[delete]Edited by bips - 9 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, how about you just try to make a film first??
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
it was a masand blind ages back that the studio was really unhappy with the final cut of the film. I'm guessing they are blasting him now.

why do all directors diss critics. they are also part if the industry. and that rohit shetty statement was super crap .

I study hard but dies that mean that the teacher can't mark me badly for a poor assignment ?

BTW, none of them crib about the crores they get in payment for such shitty work. they cry and crib like they are doing some ehsaan by giving their time to make a film.
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adi has already  dropped him,  now Fox will ditch him too. Indeed one more Sajid Khan as someone said, too overconfident about his shitty direction resulting in the big guns in the industry ditching him.
He sounds like Rich Arrogant Brat who has no idea what he is talking about...😑
simran422 thumbnail
Self praising sucks and so does he and his films 😑 
Besharam.Raj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont make any film It would be better for allπŸ˜†