Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
If u don't want ur films to get criticized then stop making films only dude.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what happened to him? i liked his salaam namaste! why so effed up sid ??
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Rohit shetty may diss critics but he Never say anything about good movies
but this guy is sore loser
humdekhenge thumbnail

Hrithik and Siddharth along with Fox Star Studios might even consider a sequel of the film.

Please call it gang bang. Pretty please. 

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

what happened to him? i liked his salaam namaste! why so effed up sid ??

Same. I really liked it. But I liked all the YRF rom coms from that period. So not much of a validation😆
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Point proved that no matter how many crores your films mint, if you don't get the approval of critics you just know you've not made a good film.

Yeah spending 140 crore and having a great looking cast in exotic locales with high budget action will get anybody attracted. But if there is no content to take that further, it shows, and the dwindling collections show just that.
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
What a crass way to react to critisism...
It's one thing to defend ur film and a whole another thing to lash out and generalise people who don't like ur film...

I dunt get why filmmakers like him, sajid khan, farah khan, punit malhotra etc keep iterating that "critics are useless" and yet, they are the ones who get super personal towards the critics in case of bad reviews...calling them fossils, frustrated people and people who enjoy "boring cinema"...get off ur high horse already geez...

Edited by pathaka - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bandwagon-er

Same. I really liked it. But I liked all the YRF rom coms from that period. So not much of a validation😆

i only liked dat n fanaa n humtum not the other craps by saif n rani n those hadippa n jbj crap
ponymo thumbnail

What? Rohit Shetty? He has bashed critics quite a bit, and quite a many times.

"People who criticise someone else do so to satisfy their own ego. It's the most pathetic job in the world. Somebody is working so hard and you come out on a public platform and say you don't like it but 99 per cent of the time, you are wrong. It's a pathetic job. Someone puts in so much effort and hard work and then Friday morning someone comes out saying, 'No, please don't watch this. Let this get ruined.' They will rot in hell. It's a very sad business they are doing. "

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^whoops...didn't read that...shall take it back then...
He seemed civil in his interview with anupama...guess he isn't always...
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Point proved that no matter how many crores your films mint, if you don't get the approval of critics you just know you've not made a good film.

Yeah spending 140 crore and having a great looking cast in exotic locales with high budget action will get anybody attracted. But if there is no content to take that further, it shows, and the dwindling collections show just that.

Na i actually think all this wouldn't have mattered if the film din't under-perform ( am guessing based on all the articles posted here ) 😆  Take CE for instance..No one remembers what kinda reviews it got cos the film was an ATBB..Main reason why Rohit Shetty is so sought after..I personally believe a film can do well even with mixed reviews if it has good WOM..Critics are humans too at the end of the day so what you like may not always coincide with their tastes & preferences 😆  I have personally found a lot of critically acclaimed films annoying as eff..Not sure if i made sense here but IMO, i don think these ppl care about critics if their film becomes a BB..Sid is cribbing only because the film is under-performing 😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago