Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

GAHH idk why im still hopeful. I dont want to be, because im so scared of the disappointment, but i am hopefull ahh. Also Pree's RT and the tweets that Meghaa have been favouriting, are all the ones that basically bash Rehan and Rehan and Aliya pairing. THey know the EXACT amount of hatred that character recieves and the Aliya Rehaan rm recieves that im just like are they STILL gona go ahead with it?!

I'm not that hopeful anymore...at least I'm trying not to be. 🤔

What, they have?
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
When it comes to Beintehaa hope is a dangerous thing!
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm not that hopeful anymore...at least I'm trying not to be. 🤔

What, they have?

Im trying tooo... but its not happening. Randomly il hope Rehan has this ace up his sleeve and ill get all excited about ZaYa getting back together and then reality hits -___-

Yeah they have. Infact Meghaa RT this one tweet that was an fb message i think that was like "we hate Rehan" and then they went ahead and said that in hindi, gujrati, punjab etc LOL. And she RT it saying super funnily put across the message! And she fav'd some too, so clearly they are aware of it. And Pree RT that blacktuesday thing so she knows too
musicxolover thumbnail
It was never like that before Sighh...
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Im trying tooo... but its not happening. Randomly il hope Rehan has this ace up his sleeve and ill get all excited about ZaYa getting back together and then reality hits -___-

Yeah they have. Infact Meghaa RT this one tweet that was an fb message i think that was like "we hate Rehan" and then they went ahead and said that in hindi, gujrati, punjab etc LOL. And she RT it saying super funnily put across the message! And she fav'd some too, so clearly they are aware of it. And Pree RT that blacktuesday thing so she knows too

Hahaha samee man -_________- And plus the whole 200th episode thing makes me feel like they've got something big planned! Or maybe I'm just being stupid for hoping, gahhh

LOL wow and they're STILL gonna go through with it?? Heck, what more proof do they need?! Literally everybody hates this track, how can they still shove it down our throats??
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello 😃
what's going on?😛
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Wasn't yesterday's stupid episode the 200th? I've got them all downloaded and numbered and I'm pretty sure yesterday was the 200th episode 🤔 ...what a milestone!🥱
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Have you guys seen this post? 😕

Hey Saheba! 🤗
musicxolover thumbnail
Hey Saheba! 🤗
Umm Sumi, isn't the 200th episode on Friday?? 😕
sumaiya-kay thumbnail