Tight slap on Zains face

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i think Zain deserves this all. He actually should suffer the rest of his life and punish himself. What does he think marriage then divorce then halala then marriage ... Is this a joke or what... Zain took divorce as something very simple. I know Zain was mad at Alliyah but divorce wasn't the solution. He knew from inside that he loved her ... Then there was no need for divorce. He should just have left her and went very far away. Then later if he wanted to patch up he could have. And if he still didn't wanted to patch up he could have just got married to someone else to show Aliyah that he doesn't want her. A man is allowed to keep two wife's at a time.
But no need this is just a serial. This is all done for masala

Dafa ho jaho zain... I hate u...no matter how stupid Shabana is ... I liked she said today. That zain is just a mad lover. He doesn't know how to be a husband and have trust in his wife
Edited by pancakes527 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur pov is very scary than serial..
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for those precious two pennies!!🥱
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True Zain Miya please dafa ho jaayein...chunri and carpet ki rasmein na karein...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right Zain is the only one who should suffer right. Everyone else who was responsible in STARTING this whole thing in the first place don't deserve to suffer as much as him just because he is the one who uttered the word talaaq not them.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ermm...thanks for sharing your views. 😳
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
No he does not deserve this. Firstly this guy gave up his freedom to save Ghulam's life and that Shabana's so called izzat. He married their daughter. He then saved the other daughter from defamation. He gave up his yearly salary so they could come out of debt. After all that he did ... these people make a police complaint against him? I dont care who brainwashed them.. did they not think of these moments? His father was paralyzed.. could they not have given him the benefit of doubt? Not to mention they used a lie to set him up! Shalam even deceived their own daughter.. what to expect from them. All these chain of events led to his father passing away and leading him to a miserable state of mind. Yes he made a mistake. However when his own mother was accusing him of also being somewhat responsible for his father's death.. what can one do? Surraiya used his weakest moment to her advantage. Who would want to see their mother as a widow? He did what she told him as he felt when he went against her.. it caused his father's life.

I am not saying he did not make a mistake.. but the guy paid a lot for this. He lost the woman, who he loved so dearly. For one whole year he struggled everyday to look for her. That was his only reason of living > The hope of finding her one day! Can you imagine living a year lifelessly?
Finally when he found her.. she puts him to test. Yes Aliya had the right to do so as she was hurt too. Zain broke her trust. She was right in her place. Anyhow Zain stood there strong and didnt give up! He did everything to win her back!
After losing so much in life.. he finally gets his happiness back .. just to be taken away again! Here comes this halala nikaah. Not only does his misery not end here .. now he has to see his wife with someone else..

For one mistake and that too in a situation where he was not capable of thinking properly... it has taken away everything from him.

What are we trying to show.. that forgiveness does not exist in this world and that too which happened under such difficult circumstances?
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur precious post😳
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's easy to say. But not so simple. I know it's not his fault, and even if it was, he has suffered enough for it. And is still suffering