-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
How will they show ZaYa connected? 🤔
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yeah that Nandish can't give good expressions. I am always left confused as to what Rehan is feeling or thinking😕

W e don't need pillar , since he entered, the show ka charm has gone.We rt bother about other enteries only this pillar family should go to bawdi.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣...ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW...😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

How will they show ZaYa connected? 🤔

Exactly! I wana know as well! How are they even gona be shown in the same frame?! :S
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am at peace... Not watching this bull and have a perfect pic of them in my mind...... No ammi, mummy... No good friend... I will keep ur amanat... Will only watch after this crap ends...
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4182797

wrote something...please read if you have time and if I get feedback would be great...thanks girls!
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Exactly! I wana know as well! How are they even gona be shown in the same frame?! :S

That's what!! They've given enough blows to fans, don't expect them to digest cringe worthy scenes of R and A and definitely not of those kids.

TE said something about "interesting track on Monday" but by their good news I'm not sure of that either
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

That's what!! They've given enough blows to fans, don't expect them to digest cringe worthy scenes of R and A and definitely not of those kids.

TE said something about "interesting track on Monday" but by their good news I'm not sure of that either

..only written update and then Ill watch...if not I don't want deep brain fry...thank you😆 . make aliya malika-e-barkat group so she can make Zain her mulazim and work together in the office under the respected lawyer's radar😆😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys!!!! How are you all?? xx
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey all .. anyone here??? So lot of IVs coming up to pacify us huh????
I have not watched the episodes and neither have i read the WU but i assume that the HN has happened????

Let all this shit get over and then i will start watching back i guess. But i have one major question - assuming that Suri's truth comes out and then lets say Rehan gives D to Aliya, then what??? What is left to be told as in the story???? This is why i dreaded the marriage!!!!