Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Scene 1 -

Even as Zain tried to comprehend what had just happened, the evening dusk had grown into a dark unforgiving night. "Zain...gaadi mein baitho...Zain... ZAIN" , Fahad was calling out to his brother, as he just stood there... very alone... at the cross roads.

Rehan had just declared his new relationship with Aliya, before he walked away earlier that evening. Zain hadn't a word more to say to anyone since...including those waiting for him at the Barkat Villa. His hope to find love again, just one second chance to correct his mistake...were cruelly stolen by honorable men and women in the name of god. Those mighty proclamations of never giving up, never letting go...and yet... Aliya was gone... Zain couldn't do a damn thing about it.

He walked past Suraiyya and Nafeesa, indifferently acknowledging their presence, as they anxiously looked at him for answers. Zain glanced at his father's picture, as he walked...with his characteristic chin up...seemingly pensive. Perhaps a hint of a smile touched his face...or was it a frown that traced his brow? He took in his father's image with a deep breath and proceeded onward to his room. Aliya had just signed away their relationship for a new one ... this very place moments ago.

Where, only a few months ago...they had made love...

Zain's eyes glistened with tears, as he closed his eyes overwhelmed ...and he just...fell...collapsed down by the side of his bed. What lay ahead...he didn't know! What to do, what to say, who to go to, who to ask... unanswered questions, shattered dreams, hopes of living life with the one he loved...

all destroyed...just like that... in one single flash.

Was that all that it took for moving on? That easy? One signature on a dotted line... "Yes I do" to another man... for all the world to see your honor...but none to listen to your heart? And then ride away into the sunset with a new man, to a new home, a new relationship...Was that all that it took? Should he try like Aliya too..maybe it works? Should he sign on a dotted line to see how that felt...Zain took a pad of paper and furiously started to write names against his...and he signed and he signed and he signed ...hundreds of pieces of paper...before he broke down and sobbed "no no no no no"

...every single name against his was just... "Aliya"...

Zain just lay there for a long time...god hadn't really listened to his prayers so far...those were reserved for the righteous, the kind that never made mistakes... But perhaps god could answer a question... was honor more important than love? What is honorable? are rules more relevant than one's conscience? Does god know? Does god feel? Does god see? Does god hold your hand? Does god forgive...he's supposed to...Zain hadn't exactly been in touch with the world he was living in...his knowledge was quite limited as he learnt a really cruel way...everyday this past year. And he just looked up in prayer what else was there anyway ...maybe god would hold his hand...find him the will to live...find him strength to survive the one mistake he made.

There were no instant answers from his prayers..but...Zain decided he wouldn't humiliate Aliya any further...and made up his mind to leave. Almost as a reflex he called his hotel's travel desk...and asked the manager to "please book a ticket for Zain Abdullah...next available flight taking off from Mumbai to London" as he paced his room; picked a few things and walked out to his car. Before he boarded his flight to London, he left a few voice messages including one to Rehan.H.Khan, his legal advisor and on the board of directors for the Barkat Group.

Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing, brilliantly written, very well emoted ,continue soon
But pls don't make it very painful, I mean the way cv's are showing
Zain going to London leaving Aliya?
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

This is amazing, brilliantly written, very well emoted ,continue soon

But pls don't make it very painful, I mean the way cv's are showing
Zain going to London leaving Aliya?

Thanks so much...Im kind of out of touch with writing so I hope it will be worth your time...but no Zain is taking off in this series not in the actual TV series... this is my take but starting at the point from today's show...I hated the halal nikah idea... thats why Im writing my own version as I like the characterization of the leads a lot...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow I actually loved reading this
it was so evident as to what Zain was going through which is very justified and then he decides to leave away from Aaliya's life going by his words he had said to her during the redemption track that he will go away from her life when he will know that she will not shed a tear for him.
qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Wow I actually loved reading this

it was so evident as to what Zain was going through which is very justified and then he decides to leave away from Aaliya's life going by his words he had said to her during the redemption track that he will go away from her life when he will know that she will not shed a tear for him.

Thanks Priya😳..for reading...means much u girls take the time 😳

I loved seeing a smile on Zain...hope to bring some of that back soon in this version...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: qhid

Thanks Priya😳..for reading...means much u girls take the time 😳

I loved seeing a smile on Zain...hope to bring some of that back soon in this version...

Your welcome and I am glad you took time esspecially at this time where we all really just cannot come out of this dark tunnel thanks to the cvc's. I would love to see Zain smiling again as he has the full rights and I am dying to see our old Zain back so please do so for me thank you😊
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey this is completely amazing! How I wish this is how the CVs show Zain! I really want a scene of him at Mamu's grave and may be just cry his heart out or go numb or whatever! I loved ur choice of words too! It clearly explains Zain's state of mind! It reminded me of the poem Zain told Rehman Chacha abt setting ur loved ones free! Plz continue this..would love to read what happens next 😊
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written 👏
Continue soon
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

Thanks so much...Im kind of out of touch with writing so I hope it will be worth your time...but no Zain is taking off in this series not in the actual TV series... this is my take but starting at the point from today's show...I hated the halal nikah idea... thats why Im writing my own version as I like the characterization of the leads a lot...

Loved ur take, waiting to read more😊, it's kinda relief at this point