Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not here to fight and arguing with anyone i m just giving my point of view i clearly mention that all people have diff taughts on it.. So please stop arguing wid eachother i am sorry if any one hurt by me but this is what i feel about epi thts it... Thankyou :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me abhi phone say online ho, zada lumba commebt nhi kr skti, please yeh perhlo,
btw, i agree with u
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
People keep harping on the fact that Beintehaa is portraying Islam in the wrong way and is watched by millions around the world...I fail to see why people would even take a fiction show THAT seriously so as to learn about the religion from the show itself! Like REALLY?!!

Besides more than this show the News that is shown far more often and like every hour in some countries portray Islam in an even more deplorable manner and yet what do you have to say about that?

Can people stop preaching for God's sake...It's just a show and should be taken as such...The day I learn about religion, ANY religion from a TV show is the day I'll well and truly have lost my marbles and that goes for anyone else too!!
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

People keep harping on the fact that Beintehaa is portraying Islam in the wrong way and is watched by millions around the world...I fail to see why people would even take a fiction show THAT seriously so as to learn about the religion from the show itself! Like REALLY?!!

Besides more than this show the News that is shown far more often and like every hour in some countries portray Islam in an even more deplorable manner and yet what do you have to say about that?

Can people stop preaching for God's sake...It's just a show and should be taken as such...The day I learn about religion, ANY religion from a TV show is the day I'll well and truly have lost my marbles and that goes for anyone else too!!

another thread...but absolutely agree wid u
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do we really need to discuss this much on this issue. the concept of the show was this issue of halala only. Farhan and even pree once said in one of the interviews that zaya were destined to be apart from the very beginning. they wanted people to know about halala as not all specially non Muslims know about it. they must have researched on this topic a lot. all other characters are just adding flavor to the story but the main concept was always been halala. farhan being a Muslim himself would never mock his own religion. he follows it as much as others do. and on top of it, its fiction. we have a lot of other real issues which should be the topic of concern like teaching terrorism in the name of religion(saw that in the movie khuda k lie). is that not portraying religion in bad light

I read a lot about halala just out of curiosity asked my Muslim friend also ( who was hesitant to tell me).just read this article
www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-25441-Muslim-women-lose-dignity-in-the-name-of-Halala-in-UK
this is a very delicate issue. portraying this on TV will only make life easier for such women

no offense to anyone