Suri k moo pay chata (metaphoric)

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Before I start, I'd just lime to clarify that I mean no offense to anyone, and I am a ZaYa and Harshika fan. I loved harshika today, had I been in Aaliya's place (which i hope to never be in) and hadn't already known that halala is haraam, i may have done the same, so i completely support ZaYa, but I hope they find a way to make their relationship legitimate without halala!

"Qatl bhi krti hai, or jatati hai jese zindagi de rhi hai!"
"Wohi toh me keh rha hn, AMMI hai meri! Peda kiya hai! Agar manipulation ka itna he shoq hai tou peda q kiya?! Katpootliya he paal leti na!"
Awesome Zainie pie, finally u showed Suri the mirror, still woh besharam ko koi farq nhi para, what kind of a mother is she?! But Zain kisi say kum thori na hai, he also told her she can do whatever she wants to, but she will never succeed in separating Zain and Aaliya, our ZaYa! U go dude!
"Ek baat aap kaan khol kr sun lejiye SURAIYA BEGUM! Jitna he aap Zain or Aaliya ko door karegi, me osskay otna he kareeb aaoga, Zain or Aaliya ki mohabbat ko aap nhi hara skti! Na he ye awaam! Na he yeh log! Na he yeh kom! Or na he shariat!"
Exactly Suri, u better back out now, werna mooh k bal girna toh pakka hai aapka 😛
"Me nhi bhool skti hu Zain ko ammi, na mumkin hai yeh! Yeh sub jaannay k baad bhi nhi! Halala ki iss aandhi k baad bhi nhi!" Perfect Aaliya, I didn't expect anything less from u, but how dare u shabana? How dare u slap Aaliya? Still, Aaliya didn't leave her ground, "maariye ammi, jitna chahiye maariye, per mera faisla nhi badalayga, qk me..."
Don't worry Aaliya, I'll complete it for ya, qk woh Zain say mohabbat krti hai, beintehaa mohabbat, or woh kisi ki ek thappar toh kya, koray bhi maarogay tb bhi khatam nhi hogi!
"Yeh yaha apni mohabbat ki khatir aaya hai ammi, kuch taye kr k aana, issay aata nhi! Apnay mazhab k baaray may boht kum jaanta hai yeh, namaz perhna bhi haal he may seekha hai! Par jo paakeezgi khuda k kalmay may hai, zain ki mohabbat may bhi hai!" And they walked out.
Zain didn't say much, hell, he didn't say anything! But his eyes, his eyes said it all! He didn't need to say anything, his beloved Aaliya, his Malika, was his sheild today, to protect him from this harsh world, she stood by him through all this, and he didn't leave her side either, just as they promised!
Although I didn't like the part where she bragged about how good a Muslim she has been, I would have liked it if Zain had said that though. I don't think it's something to brag about, worship should be between us and Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) no one else needs to know that! But it's ok, it's just a tv show, after all.
"Meri mohabbat haraam nhi hai! Meri mohabbat haraam ho he nhi skti! Ek orat k liye sub say bara gum tb hota hai, jb oska shohar ossay talaak day day, or jb oss shohar ko apni galti ka ehsaas hota hai, or woh dobara apni biwi ko apnana chahta hai, ossay nikaah krna chahta hai, tou oss orat ko apnay shohar ko dobara paanay k liye kisi paraye mard say nikaah q karay, q?"
Fine! I'll answer this question! Nikaah ek admi or ek orat ko ek boht he paak rishtay may baandhta hai, yeh rishta jitna paak hai, otna he naazook bhi, boht sumbhaal kr rkhna hota hai, talaaq should be the last option agar koi problem aayi hai, but once talaak kehdi shohar nay, 3 months ki iddah hoti hai, oss doraan if the man takes his wife back, it's revoked, but if iddah k baad reconcile krtay hai dono, then dobara nikaah hoga, dosray talaak ka bhi aisa he hai, but if a guy says talaaq a third time to his wife, there is no return, or sahi bhi hai, agar koi itna pyaar krta ho tou woh ek galti, i.e. first talaak k baad seekh jaayega, teen talaaq tbhi dega na jb woh bezaar ho! Or wese he jitni bhi jaiz cheez hai, onmay talaaq sub say zada bura hai Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala k nazdeek, or 3 say zada nhi allowed because then itnay paak rishtay ka mazaak bun kr reh jata, werna har koi har choti bari baat pr talaak de rha hota, like in today's world divorce is so common, the same couple separates, get back together, separates again and the game goes on! But this is no game!
Now coming to the next topic, HALALA NIKAAH, it is haraam, it's a sin to plan one! If the girl after her 3 divorces from the first husband marries another guy, and later on, for some reason he divorces her or dies, and then her first husband wants her back that's a whole different story! But if it was planned so that she could go back to her first husband, it's haraam, laanat di jaati hai on dono aadmi per jo aisa krtay hai!
Coming back to ZaYa, technically, onki divorce he galat dikhayi hai, 1 talaaq ki iddat may koi 3 talaaq kese de skta hai? Now think, the iddah period for a pregnant woman ends with the termination of pregnancy (i.e. either the baby is born or she miscarries) so considering that, if the divorce was given in the first month, would Zain have divorced Aaliya 9 times? That's so lame, I just hate the fact that they don't do their research properly!
"Me Aaliya ghulam haider, ek suchi or pakki Musalmaan, aaj iss reet ko maannay say inkaar krti hn! Me halala nikaah krne say... inkaar krti hn!"
That's exactly what it is, a reet, a tradition, it's not very Islamic to do it, as I mentioned above.
It was almost as if woh Islamic scholars ko bura dikhana chah rhe ho, jaan pooch kr, taake Aaliya ka stand strong lagay, but I loved Aaliya, and Zain too, for not agreeing with those wildly accepted norms of the society, which are in no way Islamic.

Again, I have no personal agenda against anyone from the BI team. In fact, I am a huge fan of the show, and ZaYa, but there are many times when CVs upset me with their ignorance, I get it, they don't know about these issues, but if they don't know, they shouldn't show it, or comment on it, and if they are showing it, they should be very careful, and do their research on the subject, as their are many religious sentiments they are hurting! Intentionally or unintentionally, but they are!

PS, sorry guys for such a long post, but please do read and comment. I'd very much appreciate it 😊
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
That's exactly what i wanted aaliya to do, i wanted her to oppose this, as this is not very Islamic, many muslims do it, but it's wrong, it's haraam to plan a halala, but it's also haraam to remarry the same person after 3 talaaqs.and technically ZaYa k 3 talaaqs bhi nhi howay, qk qazi nay cemetery per jo tareeqa onko btaya thar woh galat tha, so i think they can go back to each other, i just wanna know how they do it now, clearly there are many loopholes for them to lean back on
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neenz , you did an awesome job , but i know where you coming from . being a non-muslim i do know some facts by now , i dont wana be in offense state here but all i can say is , there is nothing in a way that fans should get upset, farhaan sir knows well HOW to show things , lets see how this track unfold but i do know they not be hurting religious sentiments , as some fans are protesting .
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Neenz , you did an awesome job , but i know where you coming from . being a non-muslim i do know some facts by now , i dont wana be in offense state here but all i can say is , there is nothing in a way that fans should get upset, farhaan sir knows well HOW to show things , lets see how this track unfold but i do know they not be hurting religious sentiments , as some fans are protesting .

U're not, it's just a discussion, I am not one of those who are protesting, I loved what Aaliya & Zain did and said today, all I am saying is, it's surprising that they are more correct than the qazi saab here... which is good, but a real qazi wouldn't actually recommend halala, i guess! I've never actually met a real qazi, but I've met ulmas, I went to an Islamic school back in Pakistan, that's why I know about halala, otherwise no normal household discusses this topic as rehmaan pointed out!
And I also mentioned I have nothing against the cvs, or harshika, i feel they do a tremendous job, but one thing I felt the cvs should do is a little more research, i apologize if i came on too hard though.
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post buddy,😊
I just loved last lines of ur review,
I'm not a Muslim I don't know much, I have learnt little through our show, yes as u said they are reet and traditions, I loved what aliya and zain did
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
M not a Muslim so donno a lot about the religion
But I liked what Zaya did
They took their stands
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome post buddy,😊

I just loved last lines of ur review,
I'm not a Muslim I don't know much, I have learnt little through our show, yes as u said they are reet and traditions, I loved what aliya and zain did

Thanks dude! One should be a human to know what's right and what's not! I like u, and there ain't no religious barrier stopping me from being ur friend, and same goes for u :)
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post

M not a Muslim so donno a lot about the religion
But I liked what Zaya did
They took their stands

thanks, anagha?
I liked that as well 😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thanks dude! One should be a human to know what's right and what's not! I like u, and there ain't no religious barrier stopping me from being ur friend, and same goes for u :)

Oho, love u baby, tumne meri dil jeethliya( my hindi Is bad bear with it)
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Oho, love u baby, tumne meri dil jeethliya( my hindi Is bad bear with it)

Yaar madhu aap tou bari fast forward type nikli, itti jaldi 'i love you' bhi kehdi *blush*
jk, i know, it was a pakao one, but love you dude, and ur writing is amazing, I haven't read the latest updates though. iPad pr read karogi, abhi phone say online hn, but I'll comment when I read :)