Jealous of a......what?! - A ZaYa Drabble

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Jealous of a...What?!

NOTE: To the people who want PM's, please, for the love of cupcakes, send me buddy requests because it's a pain sending out individual PM's to people who aren't on my list.

So this was a super random idea...I hope you guys don't think it's too stupid. 🤔

No PM's will be sent out for this, it's just a drabble. :P

Happy reading! :)

He had been keeping a close eye on her.

At first he brushed it off, thinking that it was normal.

But then she never let go of it. Everywhere she went, that thing along with her. Granted, he had been caught up with a lot of work off late, but that was still no excuse for what she was doing. It was just there every single time, mocking him from wherever it was placed. He even saw it underneath her pillow! That's it, this has to stop! He decided determinedly.

"That's it, this has to stop!" She declared, annoyed yet incredulous at the same. She could not believe the audacity of the man-child she called her husband. Sure, she loved him but sometimes he really drove her up the wall!

This was one of those times.

"No, you have to stop giving that thing more importance than me!"

"That thing? It's a picture." She stated exasperatedly. "And it's a picture of you!" Oh, this man...

"Well, that picture spends more time with you than I do." He pouted adorably and crossed his arms over his chest. He knew he was being irrational, but so what? He was Aaliya-deprived.

Sometimes, he acts like a child trapped inside an adult's body. She thought to herself, mentally hitting her forehead. A small, affectionate smile tugged on the corners of her lips. But I have to admit, it's so cute when he acts like that. She giggled inwardly and cleared her throat. "What was I supposed to do? You're always busy with office work; I needed to keep something of yours near me."

"Malika-E-Zain, phones were invented for a reason. You could have called me whenever you wanted to. After all," he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her waist, "how can I say no to my beautiful wife?"

She wound her arms around his neck in return." Zain, I know how important this project is for you, I can't mess it up just because I miss you. Besides, I figured out a way to fix that." She finished nonchalantly.

This made him growl in annoyance. "Can't you spend time with Arub, Sana and Saif instead?"

"You know, a normal husband would be happy that his wife is busy with his picture and nothing else." She deadpanned and mumbled, sighing ruefully. "I always knew there was something wrong with you."

"Not this husband! In fact, I'd hate anything you'd spend more time with over me!" he reiterated, conveniently ignoring the jibe aimed at him.

She barely stopped herself from throwing her hands up in the air. This man was impossible! Only he would get envious of his own picture. "You can't get jealous of everything near me, Zain! Next thing I know, you'll even hate the clothes I'm wearing!" she exclaimed before she realized what she was saying.

He smirked sinfully and let his eyes roam over her slender figure, making her breath catch in her throat. "Hmm, now that you mention it..."

"Chup kar, besharam." She slapped his shoulder, a light blush staining her cheeks.

He chuckled and ran a thumb over her chin, then cupped her face. "Seriously Aaliya, I don't like you spending so much time with a picture when you could pick up the phone and call me."

"Zain, you're being ridicul..."

He cut her off by bending down and capturing her lips with his, swallowing her surprised gasp. Quickly, he gripped her waist tightly and poured all of his possessiveness in the kiss, eliciting a small moan from her.

Take that, photographic me. He thought victoriously.

She broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his, slightly breathless. Caressing his face, she smiled at him. "Fine, if it bothers you so much, I'll keep myself busy with other things, okay?" Then a mischievous sparkle appeared in her eyes as she said resolutely, "But the photograph stays under my pillow."

His triumphant grin vanished and his mouth dropped open. "What? No, it doesn't!"

"Zain, if you say anything else, I'll stick Fawad Khan's face over yours in the photo." She threatened, smothering her laughter at his horrified face.

That...that person, underneath his wife's pillow?? Not if he had anything to say about it! He quickly recovered and scoffed, flexing his biceps. "Fawad Khan doesn't have anything on these muscles."

"Oh please, have you seen yourself? Pakka matches ki teeli ho!"

"Hey!"

And they were back to square one...

People, keep your jhoothas to yourself, I've got nothing against Fawad Khan. 😆

Likes and comments would be appreciated. 😉

And if anyone is interested, you can check out my ZaYa two-shot, Consequences and Revelations:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4122442

Thanks! :D

Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right Imma unres before you kill me 😆
Girl you amaze me and inspire me as a 'writer' myself.
Your work is always so flawless and leaves you wanting for more.
This OS was one of the cutest OS I have ever seen.
You just reminded of the back in the day Kitkit Zaya honestly.
It was just so cute how he was jealous of his own picture and I felt that it was completely in character as Zain was jealous of his own subconscious before!!🤣
My favourite part is the machis ki tilly part, I loved how you brought that dialogue back 😃
I am really looking forward to your next work. 😉
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yayy, you're first 😆
NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What did I just read? :o
jealous of a picture?
Damn.
but sooo zain.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this is super cute
zain is jealous of his own picture
damn good
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis so cute n so beautifully written its soo good story very cute sweet lyk our zaya
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow man so so so cute...I loved. ..and now pm me next time...and continue writing
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww... now that is something only our Zain can do 😉 loved reading it, when i reached the part where Z said he hates everything that is near her more than him, i thought of the clothes, and that's exactly what she said then, aaj kal mere dimag may saaray gutter-y khayaal kuch zada he aa rhe hai.. lol!
I love reading your work, so next time u write anyting pm me, i have sent u a buddy request already 😊
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RES
Meanie could have waited for me
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO Shru that was so cute and adorable 😆 and Fawad Khan hahaha you too have his fever?