Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shahz

It is a huge sin...that's why I'm so damn annoyed that the Qazi told Aliya has to do Halala nikah.

They keep on stressing on the fact that ZaYa marriage is gunah but Halala seems right to them.
I hope the makers don't ignore this fact cuz it's not a small thing.

Completely agreed. If they do a Halala marriage with the intention of Aaliyah going back to Zain, it will be wrong..
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It is a sin to marry with intention to divorce, this is why I am proud of Aaliya for saying no.

Aaliyah is just 🤗
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Hopefully something else wiill happen.. No halala!!! But no disrespect towards Islam as well.. I wonder what the CV's will do? 😳

Is there any disrespect to islam left????they already showed talaaq in a wrong way...
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Is there any disrespect to islam left????they already showed talaaq in a wrong way...

how come dear?????i thnk talaaq was shown in a right way...
p.s:i am not regular follower
zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah its sin and called organised halala which is invalid
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know much of muslim culture but hala as such i have seen in article is really confusion and there is no point in marrying someone to get back to 1 husband and what about a girls self respect when she donot want to marry any one acept her first husband she has to marry another man this is not fair as quazi said it is a punishment to 1husband but i feel a direct attack on self respect of that girl really cvs are playing with fire lets see what will happen
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Did they???
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
intensional halala is sin i still can't understand why not CV'S mentioned about it.in Islam marriage is not a joke.Aliya told today their love is pure it can't be haram and its so true.their love is now all pure but it will be ruin if halala happen.so i really hoping CV'S will be find a way which will be prove their divorce is nullified.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

intensional halala is sin i still can't understand why not CV'S mentioned about it.in Islam marriage is not a joke.Aliya told today their love is pure it can't be haram and its so true.their love is now all pure but it will be ruin if halala happen.so i really hoping CV'S will be find a way which will be prove their divorce is nullified.

Oh gosh, the suspense is too much!!! Marriage is not a joke, Divorce is not a joke.. but mmm what will happen!!!??