Unique story,unique couple,unique show ever!! :)))

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies!!
I m back wid my review!! Well couldn't give review for this week coz of damnnn busy schedule of uni...bt its weekend here, so I ll be giving review for todays's epi for sure!!
Ryt now let me say abut yest epi!!

Harshad arora n preetika rao u ppl completely nailed it!! Ohhh gosh those expressions wen aliya said to zain *shut up* n harshad expressions were jst awesome wen aliya said *...kyuni tum sey khuch kehna hai* zain in confused,tension n fear state of mind *kya kehna hai?!*
I jst loved completely all the dialogues n the way harshad delivered out was jst beyond excellence!! 😳👏

Review!!

Zain and aliya: dey r made for each other!! Hw many struggles dey face watso ever, dey ll pass by every tough step of lyf!! Aliya never hated zain...even in this 1 year wich was obvious frm her character!! She was jst angry,heart-broken, n alone!! It was zain only who could bring back to her original shape of aliya!!
Yes no doubt another exam coming up for aliya specially...as coz of her self-respect!! I m sure its gonna be very interesting n intense story hw zaya ll face coming obstacles!! One thing is sure deir love has got now a stronger thread!! Its now tough to break!!

Suri and zarina: now I dunno y I feel...dis ll be suri's last war towards zaya!! N den she ll come to know abut reality!! I m happy dat suri u r taking rehmaan chacha wid u to mumbai...coz u dunno he is for zaya nt anti-zaya!!
Zarina yur first war is over against aliya! Wich lead to reunion of zaya!! Now I m eagerly waiting for yur nxt war towards suri...I m hell excited to know the past n lets see hw dat gonna effect zaya lyf n wat ll be suri's condition!!

Rehmaan chacha: I m loving his character! Thank god u agreed to go to mumbai!! Now I think after rehaan, he is the person gonna be cupid for zaya!! He loves aliya so much n knows zain also very well now!! He ll never ever allow someone to ditch zaya's lyf n love!! Coz he is the one who very much personally to wat extent zarina can go!!
TBH more then this all I m excited for bilal n his convo!! Bilal n his mom convo is so damnnn funny! So imagine baap or betay mein tou buss!! 😆 specially wen shazia ll enter in middle !!

Now some things wich I think should come in!
1) its high tym wen suri still think aliya is responsible for every thing...so nafeesa should come out wid truth!! I dont mind if she comes ryt at moment of aliya's RM,,,bt come!!
2) in promo,,,,suri jst give order or command oc halala!! So still nt sure It ll happen or nt!! Feel lyk specially zain gonna find some loophole or rehaan! And ll come up wid it at ryt moment!!
3) rehmaan chacha to have an eye on zarina n her evil plans specially if she is making againt zaya!! Rehmaan chacha ll help zaya in tough tym!!

TBH I ll never ever skip BI!! If they bring RM...I ll skip those epi bt ll nt quit!! Coz I m hell addicted to serial, zaya and harshika!! Now dere r two things: if cvs ll nt go through RM, some fans ll be still unhappy coz accor to dem dis is ryt one!! N if cvs ll follow RM, again fans ll be unhappy coz dey dont want it!! The thing is cvs have took now step of divorce dey cannot backout, dey have to move very carefully now, unless dey dont show us zaya or rehaan finding loophole, dey ll go wid RM!! so I m all set to watch coz either 1 of dis thing ll happen!! So dere is no point of quiting watever dey do...by hook or crook its gonna be zaya at end!! Only point is hw n wen?!! For dis v have to w8!! I feel lyk by eid probably!! Bt cvs calender is diff!! Lol 😆🤣

And atlast its unofficial reunion of zaya, so u cannot expect too much of romance!! So too much romance n complete love dose epi still has to come!! TBH I would rather find it great n awesome wen full romantic epi comes after dey get officially united!! Will be treat to watch!!

BI proved its unique!! Dont u guys think BI is the only serial wich relate everything (I dunno coz dis is the only first n ever indian serial I m watching)!! Confession scene..repeated history!! Before it was zain n now it was aliya to confess love!! Plus dont u think so its related to dat dream sequence of zain meeting aliya in market!! First 2 times aliya said *no place for u in my lyf* and 3rd tym she hugged him!! Same thing happened wid 3 challenges!!

Do comment guys!! :)

Keep watching BI!!
Keep voting n loving HARSHIKA!! 😊
Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for d review
Beintehaa ka dusra naam he unique hai XP
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Thank u for d review

Beintehaa ka dusra naam he unique hai XP

Thanks dear! :)
Uniqueness har konay meij bhari hai BI mein!! 😉
No doubt dosra naam *unique yeh hona chahey* 😆
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post 👏
Waiting for zaya official reunion 😉
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are a few ways they can reunite without halala, i've shared those here:
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Imaan jaan . nice post 👏
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Imam! Great post, you are right this show is unique and so is ZaYa. I've watched many serials and had my share of favorites but Zain and Aaliya surpass them all which says a lot about my craze for them. I just love the way their love story and characters have been handled in such a simple and realistic way. You do not see many characters like them on TV.

Sadly, BI falls under the case of you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. You cannot please everyone so while there are some who are for and expecting RM, there are others who do not want to see it. Regardless of which way they go, I don't think I will be giving up on this show either. I've become that attached to it and I am hoping a loophole is found for many reasons the obvious being I want ZaYa together and not have their story tainted. The other reasons being that Zarina and Suraiya cannot be shown winning, this victory just seems too easy for them to break ZaYa up, it cannot be that simple.