ZaYa remarriage (plz read the description to understand the options)

Poll

How would u prefer ZaYa remarriage: (Please read the description)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay guys, i know there are spoilers claiming that we might be headed the halala way, but it hasn't happened yet, so there is still hope, and today Zain Usmaan Abdullah himself said, "... Umeed pay duniya qaim hai." So if you were to choose, which one would you pick?
I, for one, am not in favor of a halala, planned or not, it's just gross. Also, if planned it's haraam. So options 1, 2, and 3 are not even options for me.
Now why would a mufti or an aalim tell them it was only one talaaq u might ask, worry not, as i bring u some answers, okay! So, Aaliya and Zain go to an aalim to figure things out when suri puts forth the halala or gunnah, they tell him what had happened and exactly how it happened, after listening, they say, "But the iddah period for one talaaq is 3 menstrual cycles, or 3 months for those who don't menstruate, so considering that, it was only one talaaq and whatever that qazi told u, was wrong."
Another option is, the talaaq wasn't counted, because a talaaq holds no value when when the woman whom it was given to is on her periods, so they could show that aaliya couldn't offer salah (remember making dua'a is allowed in any situation,) or touch Quran majeed, as she was impure. So the talaaq wasn't counted.
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
U're welcome madhu 😊
FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How are they going to show that Aaliya was impure at the time of divorce ?
It's been a year !
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info bt I doubt will thy shw ths on tv or will tk up ths thing to nullify the divorce
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
last option!
And thanks a lot for the info!
I'm non muslim so got know many things :)
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Halala is out of question for me planned or not...1.it's haram 2.its the worst way to crush a women's self respect and after everything Aliya put Zain through in the name of saving her self respect if she goes ahead with it then I'm sori I don't think I can't respect that character anymore.
This is their 1st talakh so Halala isn't even needed and I want this to be addressed for all those people who have this misconception about talakh and Halala.
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Halala is out of question for me planned or not...1.it's haram 2.its the worst way to crush a women's self respect and after everything Aliya put Zain through in the name of saving her self respect if she goes ahead with it then I'm sori I don't think I can't respect that character anymore.

This is their 1st talakh so Halala isn't even needed and I want this to be addressed for all those people who have this misconception about talakh and Halala.

Same here, and i really hope the cvs also get this, like what's the point in emphasizing so much on her self respect if they're gonna crush it anyway?
Besides, i don't think the cvs are this dumb to actually go forth with it, they know what we want, and that is not halala!
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: FarheenBI

How are they going to show that Aaliya was impure at the time of divorce ?

It's been a year !

Maybe zain hears it in a muzaakrah, and asks aaliya if she was?
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Thanks for the info bt I doubt will thy shw ths on tv or will tk up ths thing to nullify the divorce

Yeah, I'm a lil skeptical too! But if they can show SR, then why not this? And this is a natural process, why do they show pregnancy?
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

last option!

And thanks a lot for the info!
I'm non muslim so got know many things :)

U're welcome simran 😊