Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Okay! So, when Zain told malik that Aaliya was his wife, technically she still was, as the iddah period was not over. And he never once told Aaliya that her wants her back, or did he? So that way, the nikaah, scratch that, talaaq was counted, but there is still a way it wasn't, check out this poll i made and read the description😊

Word Count: 1

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Agree Gagan I also get positive vibe from the promo especially since Quran is shown.
Rujju is the simple straight forward solution but will creatives take that path and ive never heard of mock nikkah and neither has anyone from my family.
but if they are to go by the Quran then it is clearly stated in Quran that a man can take hes wife back even after 3rd talakh before the end of iddat period.in simple terms ZaYa can get back together but need to do new nikkah with new mehr.
Dont get confused by the 3 talakh Zain gave Aliya,ZaYa have been through 1 divorce not 3.
But all depends on how cv's want to use this but I hope they dont twist things in the Quran to suit themselves.

How is it 1 divorce ? He clearly said Talak at the end of each month for 3 months !
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u fr d inos dat wt i ws also thinking dere mst be many ways of zaya re uniting halala diffrnt kind of halala the reserch we r doing fr our zaya den definately cvs would hve done more research dan us to find right ways to unite zaya n d new promo is very hopeful as nw zaya relationship hs become really strng d love dey hve hs become more powerful dis tym dey gna beat all d difficulties togeder n we knw zaya r d best team so i think we all should be patient n let d track unfold rather gtng hyper abt thinking halala
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Gagan,what a relief to read your post !
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the info Gagan 🤗
I'm excited to see how this plays out
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for explained about mock nikhah.as a muslim i hardly know about mock nikhah.halala still look out of question to me becz nor Zain nor Aliya will agree for it.about mock nikhah with Rehan look better then RM but i hope CV'S show some creativity who ZaYa find a loophole which can save their love.