Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

pinku . midnight past here lol 🤣 n m rolling on bed . m also straight . 😆

i telll ju this zain ji pagal krke shodegay humee.

Yaa... He makes us pagal, bipolar, drooling.. .rest im not going to say here...😉
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yes true... Showing any other angle between zaya will kill the show... They need to promote BI like BB... Also with positive promos.. Seriously BI is the first show in which viewers are unable to predict anything.. It brings the sentence 'keeping the audience gripping ' literally to life

pinku but you know one more thing , suchitra mam was talking in interview and she was like "agar aaliya wapas barkatt villa ja abdulaa's mien wapas ni aaati to show ni rahega. she has to has come " so we can clearly state that nothing Rm will be happening. as of now they are showing strong storyline of male lead who is hell bent for his beloved wife to seek forgiveness , so can u think that yeh do teen hafte mien jo dikhaya gya hai itna strong , will they vanish within a second ? no na , and secondly recently aaliya suffering from talak from one year , do you think creatives will go for halal or rm that aaliya will be back to zain's. ? will they make mockery of marriage again ? no na ? aaliya's character is the most strongest character in the show , they won't be butchering i guaranteed you
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
while most ofBI fans sayng tht the tym slot shuld not be 11pm as thy wont be able 2watch BI ,the yhm shw fans r so diffrnt ,thyre trendng tht thy want thy're shw 2 be at 11pm only .
i hope 11pm both d shw get good ratngs.as 9pm slot was very competitve 4 BI..n hope so YHM repeats r gng to aired at 11pm..as many BI fans r YHM fans 2..n vive versa
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
11 pm slot is good ,CV's should nt bore with other characters. should unite ZaYa by this week end.No one likes T , RM. Some loop hole must be der .I hve been telling Materan trip whatever has happened is da loophole.
Hopefully wen 11pm slot comes we should see ZaYa in BV.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

pinku but you know one more thing , suchitra mam was talking in interview and she was like "agar aaliya wapas barkatt villa ja abdulaa's mien wapas ni aaati to show ni rahega. she has to has come " so we can clearly state that nothing Rm will be happening. as of now they are showing strong storyline of male lead who is hell bent for his beloved wife to seek forgiveness , so can u think that yeh do teen hafte mien jo dikhaya gya hai itna strong , will they vanish within a second ? no na , and secondly recently aaliya suffering from talak from one year , do you think creatives will go for halal or rm that aaliya will be back to zain's. ? will they make mockery of marriage again ? no na ? aaliya's character is the most strongest character in the show , they won't be butchering i guaranteed you

Agree... They will not .. But the feeling of unknown is 😕

I love seeing zain's determination and aaliya's stubbornness.. But once he comes close to her, she forgets everything around her..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Agree... They will not .. But the feeling of unknown is 😕

I love seeing zain's determination and aaliya's stubbornness.. But once the comes close to her, she forgets everything around her..

pinku read this

Originally posted by: Baingan

11 pm slot is good ,CV's should nt bore with other characters. should unite ZaYa by this week end.No one likes T , RM. Some loop hole must be der .I hve been telling Materan trip whatever has happened is da loophole.

Hopefully wen 11pm slot comes we should see ZaYa in BV.

Yes.. They hve to back in bv prob dealing with zarro.. Or else viewers might not take the effort to stay up late to see some weird track or atleast zain desp trying to find a loophole in nullifying the divorce
Sara.. I did read that.. Also many other articles .. The more i read the more im confused.. Laws are really confusing.. Dont know which one to believe yarr..😒
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Sara.. I did read that.. Also many other articles .. The more i read the more im confused.. Laws are really confusing.. Dont know which one to believe yarr..😒

seriously nigaa, daamn creatives are killing our shaaanti , in tellybytes video director was like hum b chahte hai zain aaliya mil jaaye , jo kar rahe hai aapke liye kr rahe . i was like we know that zaya are endgame but y y y y y y y there is always a talwaaar on our heads of that guy and kids ? can't u just give us a clear cut picture , phele talak hogya fir leap aagyi fir aaliya ko rehaan ke saath dekha , fir zain babu aaagye , aaaliya sb such bhoolne lagi , sara dyaaan zain mien laga rahi hai , 2nd challenge b aagyaa what about 3rd ? they btter not give us heart attacks. there are many many loopholes left , zaya trip to matheran hotel wasn't aiwen , when they slept in intimate positions while clock was ticking wasnt aiwen in air , there has to has some daaamn loophole man.
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

while most ofBI fans sayng tht the tym slot shuld not be 11pm as thy wont be able 2watch BI ,the yhm shw fans r so diffrnt ,thyre trendng tht thy want thy're shw 2 be at 11pm only .

i hope 11pm both d shw get good ratngs.as 9pm slot was very competitve 4 BI..n hope so YHM repeats r gng to aired at 11pm..as many BI fans r YHM fans 2..n vive versa

SP has lots of repeats for YHM... BI timing will be org air time.. So BI fans might watch it as and hopefully increase in TRP