Zaya's much awaited reunion through nikkah?

lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is interesting...thought of sharing it in the forum...😊

i) Divorce is invalid if the person who issued it was drunk, very angry, or forced into it, (by a gun for example). After the first divorce, the woman and the man cannot touch each other, but can live together if they choose to, for three monthly periods. This period is called 'Iddah in Islam. The husband is expected to bear the maintenance expenses of his wife for the period of iddah.The woman in iddah is required to stay at her matrimonial home during the whole period of iddah. If the man and woman touch each other either by kissing or intercourse, it will nullify the first divorce, and the couple will be considered reunited. Also they are supposed to sign a document of agreement showing their consent for talaaq as per islamic rules.
ii) Before the iddah period expires, the husband may if he desires, take his wife back. This is called Raja or ruju (return). But the right of raja be lost as soon as the iddah is complete and then the talaaq, will cease to be revocable.However, the husband and wife can still reconcile with a fresh nikkah. After such a frsh nikkah in future only 1 or 2 divorces (not 3) will be counted as an absolute /irrevocable divorce.

So that means zaya talaaq is not a proper one...😊
Also it says that the couple is allowed to divorce only three times.
After iddah period of 1st divorce, if they get back to each other through a fresh nikkah, only two more divorces are counted with iddah period (revocable).
Halala is the only solution for irrevocable divorces...

😊 Cv's have leftout too many loop holes for the show to go on...with wonderful Trps...Praying to God that the new slot do wonders to the rating...
Keep enjoying the show...Keep loving Zaya/Harshika...

Hopefully after this redemtion/imtehaa track...we would get Zaya nikkah in the absence of Haiders & Abdullahs...
Rizwan-Ayat would be back soon to attend the nikkah...What you think guys...
picture abhi bhi baaki hai...πŸ˜‰

#mission zaya reunionπŸ˜‰...Rangeela pls give a new promo on zaya nikkah...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg after i read this post im sooo happy! because i just realised that zaya can reunite without aaliya getting married to rehan!
YAAAY!
Hope zain and aaliya reunite ASAP!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's what i keep saying, iss show may talaaq ka sahi tareeqa nhi dikhaya, but 3 times ossnay talaaq qabr pr he keh diya tha, and boht si jaga hai jaha islamic ways nhi cultural ways follow kiye gayi hai, so there is still hope for zaya to reunite. Besides, it's just a tv show, things would be a lot different, maybe worse, in real life situations.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can i just say how much i loved your post πŸ‘ πŸ€— and hugs from my side
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@khadeeja
Even I was sooo happy to read it...so I shared it here...😊
@Neenzz
It's a unique show...Keeping faith in Cv's ...
I just want to see Zaya together...
Eagerly waiting for their reunion...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post.
After the 2 T dey hve slept together in da hotel.
Acc. to u r post, if dey kiss ,hug then the T will be invalid.
ZaYa ka T is invalid.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tired of telling people this..I even provided video proofs but no one wants to listen.
Everyone is hell bent on having Halala.
Simple thing after each talakh there is a 3 month waiting period and in those 3 months the husband says talakh to confirm that yes he still wants talakh.3 talakh means 9 months idhat period.
But I really hope they use ruju to invalidate the talakh it will be less complicating.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There was news of this earlier which gave us hope and now I have really stopped worrying as I have always believed that they cannot be any third person in between zaya :)
TFS