Zaya FF 'Pain In Love' Last Part pg 82 [15/12]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
salam all...i hope you guyz know me now..it's aroo, i am here with an FF on zaya..actually this was written on another couple and after getting a good response from them i thought of trying here too..
Disclaimer:-the most of the Characters are from the show but the concept and what each of the character is doing in this story, is purely my imagination, so read it with peace and i hope you guyz will like it 😛

Plot/Prologue

What happens when someone so close to you leaves you suddenly and
then returned back after a long time from nowhere
with a story to justify it's past actions..

what happen when someone whom you loves a lot and
wanted to confess leaves without telling you and
you living a life with hopes to
get it back

what happens when you are forced to leave someone you
loved dearly and when fate brought you in a situation
that you have to face that person after a long
time and that person is waiting for you
but you suggested to move on

stay tune to know 😃

--*__*--

p.s My other works on Zaya Till now

scroll down for character sketch
thanks
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
if you want PM'S then leave back your feedback and hit the like button and i will add your name in the list

LIST

zaya.harshika
edwebllalover9
zaya-firdose
clover1231
luvAaliyah
LoveBeintehaa
Smiling_baby
Nitya_Suresh
Maz8
_Tanaz_
AnnRosewood
zaya143
jazly_zayafan
anaghazaya
pinki123
aseelahshah
jazmeen
pravalika9291
-KitKit-
aman1605
gowtu
Saima_syed
Linsie
riakhan364
ksen
sazebuna
katmaan
zayacrazy
geet0190
iluvuzaya
Zaya_stories
asifiqbalsh
surish
cool_sri
ll_megha_ll
niki795
Deepika_zaya
madhufx9
RUHANIKAA
jazsidhu
Laila_Shree_Lee
Rithika
Lavany
iman_harshika
Agrata23
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Character Sketch

Zain Usman Abdullah-25 years old bachelor, son of business man Usman Abdullah and also a successful business man..

Aliya Gulam Haider-25 years old girl, daughter of Hamid Gulam haider, own a company of her uncle in Bhopal..

Barkat Usman Abdullah-sister of Zain Abdullah, she is very bubbly

Usman Abdullah-father of Zain and Barkat..His aim is to spread his business all over the world and can do anything for money..in short a greedy man

Suraiya Abdullah-Wife of Usman, a lovely lady..

Hamid Gulam Haider-aliya's father, an ex government officer

Zubair Hashim-zain's best friend and ayaat's brother

Ayaat Hashim-barkat's best friend

Gauher Hashim-zubair and ayaat's sister

Gulam Hashim-ayaat, gauher and zubair's father..Usman's business partner

Shabana Hashim-Ayaat and Zubair's mother

Zarina Qadri-Shabana's sister and ayaat's future mother in law

Rizwan Qadri -ayaat's fiance, zain and zubair's best friend

Sanam Ahsaan-She lives in New York, zain's close friend

Ilyas khan-aliya's uncle, owns a business in India and many other countries

Rehan Khan-ilyas's son...have feelings for Aliya

Remember

In this story Zain, Rizwan, Aliya, Ayaat, Barkat and Zubair are best friend with zain, aliya, Rizwan and zubair are of 25 years old and barkat and ayaat 24 years old..

and yes, there few characters which are'nt even in the story but it was necessary to let you know about all, it won't let you get confuse when the story will progress

asyaarshilover thumbnail
ohkay scroll down for Part 1
PART 1

her mobile rang for the fifth time and she again picked it up...it was a msg from some unknown...she red it and gets irritated "not again" she mumbled 'kya hua ayaat itne pareshan kyun ho?' asked barkat 'yaar kal se ek unknown number se messages a raha hain "congaratz ayaat...bht mubarak ho tumhe or rizwan ko...from your close friend"ab tumhe batao barkat ye close friend kon hai jo is tarah mujhe congratz keh raha hai or jise mai nahe jante..mere or rizwan ki mangni hai aj lakin is msgs ki waja se mai khush hona k bajai pareshan hogaye hun' explained ayaat depressed, barkat placed her finger on her forehead and thinks for while...

'ye knsa close friend hai...ummm...kahen wo to nahe...' she asked curious

Ayaat got confused 'nahe wo nahe ho sakte...5 saal pehle jab wo gaye to aj tak kabhe usse mulakat bhe nahe hue to ab wo achanak kaisa' 'ab to ek he raasta hai...esa call karta hain.' suggested barkat 'no no call nahe, kahin koi larka hua to..mangni se pehle koi masla na hojae...' 'nothing will happen..mere no sa karta hain'

Barkat dialed that number on her cell and call at it..rings were going but no one recieved it , after few bells, the other person answered it.. 'hello...who is this' it was a girl..

Barkat and ayaat were surprised listening to this familiar voice, 'ali...aliya , tum aliya hona??' 'ji han mai aliya hun apkon?' was her reply "aliya" barkat yelled 'tum sach batao, tum aliya hi ho?' how many times will i tell you that yes i am aliya...now will you like to tell me who are you?' 'kamal hai aliya kal se apne jis dost ko sagai ki mubarak bad de rahe the uske awaz bhe nahe pehchane?'

everyone get silent but finally understanding the fact aliya spoke 'ayaat?' aliya asked 'han mai ayaat...waisa tumne kaisa yaad kiya mujhe aliya...5 saal pehle to aesa gayab hue jaisa kabhe tum humara sath the nahe.'

Aliya wiped the few tears which pour down her cheeks 'tumhe lagta hai ayaat ke tumhe or baqi sab ko mai kabhe bhol sakte hn...or 5 saal pehle jana kon chahta tha mai to kabhe nahe jate lakin mere qismat mujhe legaye tum sab se dor...1 mahena pehle he lote hun bhopal wo bhe kuch waqt k liye...' 'tum bhopal mai h or wo bhe 1 mahena se or humse milne bhe nahe aye?' shout out barkat

'ye to barkat ki awaz the? Ayaat kiya barkat tumhara sath hai?' asked aliya 'han mai hi hun barkat, lakin tum batao tum bhopal mai ho phir bhe humse milna Q nahe aye?' 'kaisa atii mai milna? tum sab mujhse 5 saal pehle bina bataye jana ki wajah pochta to mai kiya jawab date'she paused khair ye batao tum kaise ho or rizwan, zubair or zai...' she paused 'mera matlab baqi sab kaia hain?'

'sab theek hain or zain bhe theek hai or agar ab tum bhopal mai ho to tumhe aj raat mai mere mangni mai ana hoga par aya...' she tried to oppose her 'no excuse...don't worry koi tumse kuch nahe pocha ga' ayaat satisfied her and disconnect the call, they both were little sad but happy too because they will meet aliya after 5 years while on the other side aliya was lost in her thought 'agar kise na mujhse se bina bataye jana ki wajah poche to mai kiya kahunge...or agar zain na kuch...' she thought

she was lost in thoughts when some employ knocked and entered in her cabin 'Mam wo Mr.mehta a chuka hai, everything is ready, please come soon' informed him 'ohkay ap jaen, i will be there' she replied and as he turned to leave she called him listen 'mujhe 6 bje k bad ek personal kam hai so mai 5:30 par he office se chale jaon to aj k din ka agar koi kam bhe pending hai to is meeting k bad mujhe bata dena' he nodded yes and left

--*__*--

do let me know that how was it, i will continue as soon as i will get 35+ likes because i know there are a lot of excellent readers..and if anyone had red it before so please i request you to not to reveal on which forum i wrote and enjoy it on zaya..Don't try to search, you won't find it, title, couple everything is change and is also nowhere in my Index

Buddy me for pm's...

thanks
aroo
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first part is awesome and interesting.why Aliya leave everyone?
waiting for next part.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing start
continue ASAP
really interesting
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it but same ques y did she leave?
Pls update soon