Zaya Os it's too late to realize [21/8]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
salam everyone...i am new here and after reading a lot of stories here on this forum on current track, i had too wrote an OS on zaya...it's my first try on zaya and i am hell nervous , i hope u guyz will like it..

A/N this OS was planned before special episode i.e before monday's episode and i too hadn't mentioned much about there trip before talaq but just too make the dialogues a little emotional i had shown a little related to there trip.. scroll down for it

Zaya OS It's Too Late To Realize

'It's been 12 years now, everyone thinks i had learned to live without u but what they don't realize is that i m not living but waiting, waiting for you to come back to me or else for my death to come and engulf me in it's comfort...i really m missing you Aliya Zain Abdullah..' he thought with his head resting on the back of couch 'Zain bhai' he heard a knock and stood up to open the door, it was nafeesa bhabhi, although he hated her from the core of his heart but he didn't show any emotions towards her, neither of hate, 'lunch is ready, mummy is calling u' she said in a mere whisper and he nodded

--**__**--

They were having there lunch, although it was a sunday, a day when normally families sit together and do fun, talks about each and every thing but the case was completely different in Barkat Villa, this lunch was a matter of minutes, everyone leave for there works after lunch as the servants starts with there work...

Today was nothing different, they were having there lunch when Fahad's mobile rang 'fahad have your lunch first' ordered suraiya as she noticed him taking the call 'ami, it's from an unknown no, let me take it ' he reasoned and click the green button 'Assalam-o-Alikum..umm who is it' 'Waliakum-As-Salam fahad...it's me rehan...i hope u remember me..i was aliya's lawyer in zubair's case...' 'rehan..how can i forget u..how are you and why u called suddenly' 'fahad it's something serious i want to tell u' 'yes tell me..m listening ' 'fahad actually shabana aunty, wo she...' 'why r u hesitating rehan...what happened to phopo...please tell me' 'fahad she was ill from a long time and now doctor had told us that anything can happen anytime, she don't have much time..she wants you all to come and meet her..' 'Ya Allah...where she is home or hospital?? We will reach there as soon as possible ' 'she is admitted in city hospital, please come soon as u said otherwise u may not get a chance to meet her..' 'we will...Allah-Hafiz ' he said and disconnected the call...he looked up to everyone and found all eyes on him

'what happen fahad bhai? This hospital and emergency..is everything fine?' asked a tense zain 'no zain, nothing is fine, phopi...she is taking her last breaths, and she wants us to be with her...rehan ask us to come soon...i will go and book our flights..uhh mom will u come' asked fahad too an uninterested suraiya 'ahh no beta..u both go..we ladies will stay back' she said politely, fahad just nodded and left

--*__*--

Next morning both the brothers were in bhopal, at hospital,zain went inside while fahad stayed to park the car.. excuse me shabana Gulam haider' asked asad from receptionist room no 104 sir' he nodded and made his to room no 104

He was on his way when his eyes landed on her, he frozed, her one glimpse was enough to kill him, from past 12 years he was craving to look at her Aliya ' he whispered as his eyes turned warm, and unknown to himself a smiled appeared on his face when he noticed her looking her here and there but stopped as soon as her eyes landed on him..they stared at each other with so much pain that they can't even explain, and just that one painful look of her's took him to past memories, memories of that day when he lost her, may be for forever

|--*__*--|

Everyone were present in Barkat villa waiting for Qazi sahab to reach, aliya Ofcourse felt awkward as no one was there with her, rehan said he has to do some important work asap so he can't and her ami abu she didn't let them come 'welcome qazi sahab..we all were waiting for u only' 'ohh maaf kijeaga mohtarma for getting late..' said molvi sahab, 'it's ohkay molvi sahab, so nw as u are here..let's finish the last work..the only knot which had still tied them together ' said suraiya 'ji ji zaror...zain just give her third talaq to her after which she will sat in iddah and your relation with her will be broken completely, u both will become na mehram for each other after this last talaq of ur's' explained molvi sahab zain say it beta' forced suraiya

Zain too stood up and made his way towards aliya who was standing on one corner as a statue.. His heart cried realizing the situation, he knew these few words will break there relation...everything will be over..finish...finish..tears made it's way as her pain filled came in his few, he felt like killing himself for putting both of them in this situation but then again how can he ignore all the facts, all those harsh realities, the FIR, his Dad's death..everything ruined because of her...sighing he wiped a lone tears from his eyes and started 'I Zain Usman Abdullah gives Aliya Gulam Haiders our thi...' 'stop it zain...there is something u should know before deciding your future ' yelled rehan entering in BV which made zain shut his mouth and he looked at rehan confuse while he came to him 'zain don't divorce her, there is something which u should know' 'what do u mean rehan?' asked zain irritatingly and in response he handed him a CD... 'CCTV footage of Police Station of that day when u got arrested..it's a prove that aliya wasn't behind all this..her dress her hight..just watch it one's before committing this sin' the video was played by shazia

'not only this, the poison in the sheer khorma on Eid, it was all planed by nafeesa, because she wanted to show the haider's that aliya had been treating badly...' 'how..how are u sure?' asked fahad to rehan 'that servant is in jail right now, fahad..he had confessed all this..it was all nafeesa's doing zain, she brainwashed aliya's parents and made them believe her that u all are doing treating her badly...aliya she was not at fault... her parents were trapped by nafeesa and your mom's cold behavior towards also didn't went unnoticed by them...they just did what they thought is right for there daughter..but still they didn't did the complaint..they had thrown the papers in dustbin, it was nafeesa who took those papers and did the complain'

Suraiya, fahad and aliya were shocked with this new revelation while shazia was having an amused expression but zain his expression were something u can't explain...he stood rooted on his spot as he watch the complete footage, he didn't knew how to react or even to react or not..he looked at aliya from the corner of his eyes and felt a criminal...

Nafeesa was sweating badly..she didn't knew how it happened, she had planned everything so perfectly but everything is over now... *slap* a voice echoed in the hall...suraiya was throwing daggers on her 'how could u?? ' she asked gritting her teeths 'mom please listen to me..actually this..i..i mean..this ' 'just shut up nafeesa, this innocence won't help u..how can u do this to us?? Han..? Tell me i wanna know' yelled suraiya shaking her through her shoulder, this angered nafeesa 'please mom..don't act as if u don't know..i know that u know that i hate u..u r the soul reason that my life ruined..i hate you because u used me..i did all this to take revenge from you..yes i never knew that dad's condition with get worse neither i wanted zain and aliya's relation to break..it was only u and my hatred for you..'

'Nafeesa is this the way you will talk to mom...' 'oh so you tell me na what should i do...this lady..she..she ruined my life...because of her i have to share you with someone else..do u know how it feels..' she retorted back 'zain..look everything is in front of you..what is truth and what isn't everything..now u tell, do u still want to divorce aliya?' asked rehan and as he said aliya too looked at him but there was something missing that was love and hope 'no ways...zain won't change his decision' interrupted suraiya 'mom..you still want this?' asked fahad in disbelief 'yes i want' replied suraiya and went to zain 'zain i know that she wasn't behind all this but don't forget that it's because of her your dad left us..she was giving him wrong medicines..zain just don't think what just happened..just think about your promise, u promised that u will never let her come in our life again..' she shook him 'zain are you even listening? Zain zain..'

'mom I Zain Usman Abdullah don't want to give this third t..TALAAQ to Aliya Zain Abdullah..' announced zain with a trembling voice..his eyes on her while declaring it and she just stood there crying 'i can't pun...punish her mom..she..she isn't at fault..how can you ask me to do this after knowing that she isn't behind all this' he asked in disbelief 'u can't punish her for her deeds but you can see your mother in black all your life' 'why now mom?..she didn't did the complain' he yelled but she is behind my usman sahab's demise ' she yelled back 'i don't want her back in my life neither in my house' 'u won't mami u won't' said aliya

Scroll down to read more
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Aliya turned and started to leave when rehan came to her where r u going Aliya? The truth is out..zain isn't divorcing you' i know rehan that i am declared innocent but i can't stand in this house anymore, they all are fighting over me..they should resolve there issues, i guess i..no u too..should leave' i will come with you' he said and left with her while zain just stared at her retreating figure mai bhe kitna stupid tha..i didn't listened to her once..i had committed a grave sin..ya Allah how will i correct it..' he said sitting on the couch clutching his hairs as tears made it's way..

Fahad looked at his brother and as he broke down his heart pierced nafeesa i never knew that u will stoop so low to take your revenge, shame on you..just leave my house i won't let u stay here anymore ' said fahad and then holding her hand he dragged her towards the exit only to be stopped by zain no fahad bhai..don't make her go through all this ' said zain still sitting in that same position but zain she did all this' i know bhai but i can't let her go through all this, she will suffer like aliya, humiliation and pain, i know she did all this and her reason to do it, isn't justified, she made all of us suffer but don't kick her out of this house..' She had done a crime and she should be punished ' i know bhai and she will get a life time punish..she will live in this house but no one will acknowledge her anymore, she will live as a stranger..it's her punishment i want her to face this..it will be the correct punishment for her deeds' said zain and sighing fahad left her hand with a jerk and left..soon everyone disappeared from there including molvi sahad, suraiya tried to convince zain but he didn't heard a word so she left too and now zain was alone there crying over his fate

Allah..how can do this..i should talk to her..i want her forgiveness..Ya Allah please let her forgive me..' he stood up from the place he was sitting since no-one knows how long and made his way towards rehan's place.. It didn't took him long time to reach at his place but he got a biggest shock of his life when rehan told her that aliya had already left and handed him a letter, he opened the letter with trembling hands

Dear zain!
U know this day isn't less than a milestone in our lives..today i was proved innocent, today u came to know that i wasn't at fault..and today i had took a decision to leave you..to go far away from your life..i am so happy but what had hurted me is the realization that..that u don't even trust me ounce..because if u do u should have believed me, when i literally begged u to believe me, when i requested you to not to divorce, but u didn't until rehan showed you those proves..zain i hoped for the best, for some positivity in your behavior till u stood up to utter the last talaq...till you were ready to finish our relation..if u hadn't done that and tried to listen my side of story than i wouldn't had left but as u didn't left any stone unturned to hurt me..to make me hate love..i had lost all hopes in this relation because there is no guarantee that if tomorrow someone will come and say that i am trapping you all for your money or i want kill u all..u will believe it..nothing is left between us zain..not love neither trust..i am leaving for always..just try to hate me more than before as i m going to hurt your ego and your family status which is everything to u...
ALLAH-Hafiz
Aliya Gulam Haider

--*__*--

Aliya' screamed zain as he sat on his knees and tears made it's way outside..here he kept crying until he realized the meaning behind all this..this means aliya had left and she will never come back never ever..zain may had sat on the same place until rehan helped him and took him at his house..seeing him in that miserable condition everyone rushed to him, to give him support to console him but the only word he whispered was Aliya.. And this made Suraiya Abdullah hate more than before..

Rehan felt a pain which he can't explain..he had witnessed two poor souls broke in the worst possible way...here zain and there Aliya..she kept crying until there wasn't any tear left , yes she hadn't left rehans place until now but still nothing in the letter was a lie either as rehan had forced her, she will leave but with rehan and his family as he requested her..and aliya she was so broken on her own to understand all this situation so she just did as they asked

While here he saw zain.. He was totally broken..and rehan he can't help any of them..because he had promised aliya..and that day zain became a stranger for himself, for everyone..he stopped living and the only motive left for him in his life was wait...for aliya

|--*__*--|

Aliya didn't knew how to react or even to or not...she stood numb on her spot, she never had wished to see him again as it will make her weak again..it had took ages for her to understand everything and start her new life although no one can ever replace his name from her mind neither from her name as she is still Aliya Zain Abdullah..but his name and there past always reminds her about the pain, the betrayal, from which she went through..those harsh memories still hurt her..they had turned into a nightmare which will always after her, aliya may had stood there for what felt like always if ayaat hadn't called her out...Ayat shooked aliya api..let's go, ami is calling us' uhh yeah' she replied and giving a last look to him she went inside.. Zain eyes followed her until she was out of his sight.. zain why r u here? Let's go inside ' said fahad fahad bhai..sh..she is here..ali..aliya is here..' he said, his own voice didn't supported him..he may had gave it thought that she may be here but still he didn't expected it at all..

i know zain..i met rehan outside, he told me that aliya lives with them and they all lives in Delhi...but from past few months aliya and zara were here in bhopal with shabana phopo..' bhai, u mean to say that ali..aliya and rehan?' zain asked horrified i don't know anything zain, i guess we should meet phopo and then will figure out the same..' no bhai u go inside i can't come ' why zain?' no bhai i can't face phops' no zain, it's not time to show how guilty u r? We should meet phopo otherwise she will feel bad..come with me' and so fahad dragged zain inside

--*__*--

As they entered inside they saw aliya and ayat sitting on each side of bed and shabana lying on the bed..both sisters were holding her hand and there pain which they felt was undefined aliya..ayat, beta it's time to say u alvida..but don't be sad beta because i am going to my bhaijan and your abu..you know Aliya 3 years back when your abu left us he took a promise from me that i..i will always take care of you both..i won't let our past touch you nsd hurt you but today unfortunately i am broken that promise i am leaving you both, but i am not sad neither tense as i know that they will take care of you' she said signalling towards rehan and rizwan come here..' she called out and they came and stood beside the two ladies rehan..rizwan promise me that whatever happens you both will never leave my daughters alone, u both will take care of them' asked shabana, here hands were shaking as she raised it in there direction

aunty i assure you that aliya will never face any problem until i am with her..in fact i won't let anyone harm our ayat too.' said rehan holding her hand and sitting beside her i knew it that you will never hurt me' i can never think of it aunty..aliya is and will always be my responsibility ' assured rehan and shabana patted his head and that is when her eyes fell on zain and fahad , for a moment her face turned cold and she lost all emotions, she saw both of them after ages, they never tried to contact them, weather it was because of the guilt or they still consider them as culprits but whatever it was, it had pained shabana a lot..

Rehan took aside and signalled aliya the same as zain and fahad made there way to shabana, the three of them shared an emotional conversation, it didn't took shabana a second to forgive them ara do u really think i can get angry on u both?? No i can never be..how can i..you are my usman bhaijan's son..i forgive u beta.. i am sorry phops, m so sorry..i misunderstood you all..if we never contacted u all that wasn't because we still blamed u for dad's demise but it was because we were guilty on what we did..we are so sorry' ohkay now enough, how many times will u say sorry"? I told u na that i forgive u..'

They all sat there as they saw shabana closing her eyes feeling sleepy..an awkward situation took place as they stood there..and as everyone decided to leave doctor came in when she slept, we have to inject her' doctor asked aliya she just dozed off doctor, u can wake her up..' said aliya and stood there as doctor went to shabana Mrs Haider..please wake up, it's medicine time..Mrs. Haider..Mrs Haider. Doctor she isn't waking up..' informed the nurse, aliya's heart skipped a beat as she heard it, she ran to shabana shaking her hard ami wake up..please ami..u can't leave..ami' she yelled making everyone come inside Mam plz stop, she is no more..mam please' requested the doctor and ayat came to her to console her api ami left us' she said and aliya turned and hugged her Ayat..ami..she left..please ask her to not to go..how will we live..i never thought that she was that much desperate to meet abu and mamo..ami' and both the sisters cried together in eachother's arms...

--*__*--

A week passed to shabanas death and aliya and ayat weren't reacting on anything, rizwan was there to console her while zaara was always by aliyas side whenever she needed her, afterall aliya had turned into a motherly figure for zaara and kabir..

In was late in night..zain was awake and was thinking about whole last week, how they came face to face, shabanas death, and now she is completely broken, but in all this the thing which he can't ignore is the relation of aliya and rehan..the way he consoled her after funeral, the way he was there to promise shabana for aliyas safety..it had hurted him a lot... He was totally lost in his thoughts when he heard someone's sobs..standing up he went outisde and saw her..aliya, she was standing in front of a picture of her with shabana, gulam and ayat..she must be missing phops..he thought and sighed sadly

--*__*--

Aliya turned as she saw a glass of water appeared in front of her, it was zain standing behind her with a glass of water.. She didn't really responded so he spoke drink it..u will feel better ' he suggested no thanks i m fine..' and she became silent again but what irritated her was that he too stood there what's your problem?..why are you standing here..? just go to your room and sleep..it's your flight tomorrow ' she said i..i..need..i need to talk to u aliya.. 'what u wanna talk zain plus is there anything which is still left to discuss?' yes aliya there is..a lot..please just talk to me once..please fine say' she said

aliya..i..u..we..can't u give..me..me a second chance?? ' second chance for what..to break me and my heart once again..?' aliya please don't taunt me like this..it hurts..please ' Zain Usman Abdullah am i saying something different?..u were used to of these kinds of words..' aliya look' said zain trying to cup her hand but she jerked it away.. aliya please..i need to talk, i need a chance, aliya since 12 years i am getting punished for hurting you..can't i get another chance now..just one chance..' why zain, when i had forget u then why should i think about this again..did u did it..when i begged you to give your decisions a thought..' i am sorry aliya,i knw i m at fault but please one chance and i will make everything fine..' no zain..u can't, u can't make anything fine..u can't bring my respect back..u and your family had insulted me in every possible way..u, your hate and your ego had killed that old aliya who was madly and deeply in love with u..this aliya, she is someone else, now i m leaving, i had an early flight tomorrow ' she spoke everything in a strict tune that made zain guilty more and more

Zain held her hand as she stood up to leave if u ever had loved me aliya then give me a chance please ' he pleaded while she jerked his hand why zain? Why should i do that..? These pleadings of yours, won't make any change in my decision in fact it will hurt me more, as it reminds me of that time when i begged you to not to divorce me, to think about our love, i cried and cried but you..you thought it's just a drama..u never listened to me neither ask for an explanation, u decided that i m a culprit on your own..u know i hoped that my love is alive, and u will not break our relation but nothing like that happened, u were ready to kick me out of your life until u saw that CD, otherwise u may had divorced me..you know what it means? It means that u never believed me..i was broken, completely broken.. If it wasn't rehan, zara and kabir then i may had killed myself long before ' she said..finally she had let out all those feelings which were inside her, which made her cry whenever she thought about it.. Tears poured down her cheeks as she looked at him with pain..

ohh so here it comes..aliya u shouldn't had acted like this, u can directly tell me that if u tried to give me another chance then u have to leave zaara, kabir and Ofcourse rehan..' zain said, wiping the lone tear which fell from his eyes.. Aliya looked at him wide eyed as she understood the meaning of his words... Zain, how can u even think like that? I am still Aliya Zain Abdullah? How can you even think like that about me and rehan..' she aksed him with tears, tears of anguish oh really then why phops gave your responsibility to rehan, why is there only rehan rehan rehan..u lives with them..what is your relation with him hmm.? ' he asked he is my brother, He had always considered me as his sister? Zain Usman Abdullah you disgust me? Today saying this u killed the left love i still held for you..' she spoke with disgust and walked away.

He sat there alone, her words rang in her ears, i again made a mistake, Ya Allah how can i say like this..i hurt her again, i again made her hate me..Ya Allah' he cried zain' called out rehan zain this time u hurt her once again, this time she will never forgive you as u had pointed on her character..' rehan i know i am sorry, i was already under a lot of pressure and just made another mistake, rehan plz ask her to forgive me please' i am sorry zain..i can't, i called you here so that you both can solve all the issues, no one here knew that it was me who informed you, and u knew why i did that? So that u both can become one once again despite knowing the fact my zaara and kabir love her a lot..that she had became a mother for them, that we all can't imagine our live without her and that she is the best sister any brother could ever get but i did only for own happiness, as i can't become selfish? I thought that may be you both will again get a chance to get close and may be she will decide to give u another chance but u ruined everything..' please rehan i am sorry, plz' no zain it's too late now, u can't rectify your mistake..u had made ths situation worst..' saying ths rehan left leaving him to cry over his fate

--*__*--

aliya please listen to me once' asked zain stopping her to sit inside the car as she waz leaving for airport look zain, it's last time i m telling you that please stop with all this..i won't change anything, it's too late now..i had move on, with whatever Allah had blessed me..and returning back to u is something i may never want...Allah-hafiz zain..and u will get divorce papers soon so that u also can move on..' she said and sat in the car beside rehan and they left... While he stood there staring at the car until it was out of his sight...

It was seriously too late to realize what a grave mistake i made ..i am so sorry aliya.
--*__*--

Ohkay..that's it! I hope it wasn't crap at all...i am so so nervous..
i wanna give all the credit to fatu (cutegirlx) who encouraged me to write it and post it even when i wasn't satisfied with it...thanks a lot ywr..u r the best buddy๐Ÿค—
Good, bad or worst...do let me know by hitting like and leaving your precious comments , will wait for ur response impatiently
criticism is welcome๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayy... i am first... wohooo... party time for me...๐Ÿฅณ
next... wow... this is too awesome..
i loved it... entirely more than anything...
you are an awesome writer... keep writing...
for ZaYa's sake... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i am waiting for more from you..
thanks a lot for pm...

-tanya..
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was amazing..
Both parts were heart touching...
Thanks for the pm..
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Wow...it was awesome dude!!!

Thanks โญ๏ธ
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tanaz_

Just awesome.loved it.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

AMAZING AMAZING

FABULOUS YAAR

[FONT=Times]Thanks dear...
glad u liked it[FONT]
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

It was amazing..
Both parts were heart touching...
Thanks for the pm..

Thank dear ๐Ÿ˜›
m glad
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Res

Oh my gosh

Arooo

Am so excited can't believe u have written on ZaYa

This is awesome...ok going back up to read now

Unres

Little Api

Am totally lost off words. You have absolutely nothing to be nervous about, this was absolutely amazing.

Zain is such a doh doh but truly a sweetheart who loves her so so much

Beautifully penned

Please do continue to write on them ๐Ÿค—

Love u
Edited by Saima-Syed - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0