Frequent Posters

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome... Continue soon...
greenie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting... continue soon.. if possible pm me... 
and want to knw the reason y Ishita was not talking with Raman... 
Is there any lead story fr this???
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update ishita pregnant let's see what u store nxt
Nichuss thumbnail
oops the hard moment for ishu again...
wt will b th reaction of raman...

will he b happy or... will it again be a reason for distance between them...

waitin for next part 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 3

Scene starts with Ishita surprised and happy getting to know that she is expecting .

Ishita "Merey bachey.Meray aur Raman key bacchey."

She is happy that she forget everything that is troubling her .It has been in her deepest dreams to give birth to child.Now it is coming true.Raman,the only peron in world she loves the most without whome she can't leave even for a second now  she has proof of her love to Raman.She never felt that jpy of becoming a mother can come to her.She compacted her world to her family ,then Ruhi came and came along her husband Raman.Now everything is turned her world turned to Raman and Ruhu now  a new entrant is coming.

Then she has tears of happiness in her eyes.She lost all her fears now she want to fight with Raman over her love.

Maya "Ishita congractulation.It is a big day for you."

Before Ishita could say anything she saw Raman just coming in rush to see her and she could see his shirt filled with sweat all over .

She just kept gazing at him she never remembered how they spent their moment but neither does Raman as both were not under control of their minds but over their hearts.

Maya sees Ishita looking at Raman  and understood wha they need as Raman was coming inside and she leaves them creating privacy for them.

Maya "Ishita sach bathaado.Shaayad tum jho sooch rahen hon who galath hon.Trust your heart.Jab thak yeh issue solve nahen hoga main tum logon ko kahen nahee jaaney doonga."

She goes outside and bolts the door from outside and sits there.

Ishita has tears in her eyes .Raman was the first person she is expecting to see the moment she heard the  news and here he is .Raman don't know what happened here.He is worried about her .

Ishita without even a second thought rushes to him and hugs him.Raman was shocked and surprised at what just happened.

Raman don't know what to do he is hesitant to hug her back.

Ishita "Raman.Mujhey aapsey kuch kehnaa hain.Raman ..."

The intensity by which Ishita was telling it made Raman confuse at what he is thinking all these days.

Ishita was not looking at Raman she just don't want to leave him she din't break her hug and hugging him tightly.

Raman "I love you Ishita."

Ishita was shocked as he spoke her words.Ishita now broke her hug looking at Raman shocked.

Raman "Ishita.Main jaantha hun Ishita.Hummara shaadi sirf Ruhi key liyen huan thaa.But mujhey yeh bathaana jaroori hain kee tum merey liyen sirf Ruhi kee maa nahen hon.I started loving you  mujhey yeh kehney kee himmath nahen huin."

Raman "Main yeh aaj himmath nahen karoonga tho kabhee kar naehn paoonga.I love ou I can't leave without you.I cant bear your silence just don't hate me."

Ishita looking at him and his genuine words with tears rolling in his eyes falling on her told that it is not her dream.

Ishita "Raman aapko aisa kyon laga kee main aapsey nafrath karoongi.Aaapney socha kaisey."

Ishita hugs Raman tightly she has no intention of even letting air to flow between them.He whole world turned upside down again within minutes.She was sad before minutes on how to express her love to Raman and over what his response would be.But now he himself confessed it.

Ishita's actions told more than her words.She is as much in love with Raman as he is with her.

Ishita "I love you too.Raman main nahee jaanthee kabh yeh shaadi Ruhi key liyen sey pyar key taraf badha but Raman .I  love you."

Ishita "Raman mujhey aapsey kuch kehnaa hain."

Raman was wondering what it could be.

Ishita then taking his hands and guided it over her stomach.Raman was confused what it could mean and Ishita's eyes searching Raman's expression whether he understood it or not.But seeing Ishita's eyes Raman understood what she was telling.

A big smile burst out of Raman's face and Ishita satisfied with it.She want to see it.

Raman "Really.But kaisey?Not kaisey?I mean how no I mean. I don't know what to say."

Ishita understood what condition he might be in.It was a surprise for her too.Thy know they had moment by action of Shagun but it turned they don't remember it how it happened.But that mistake is now giving them biggest happiness in their life.

Ishita "Raman I know aap kya kehnaa chahthey  hain.Mujhey bhee wohi sawaal hain."

Raman make Ishita sit in the bed.

Raman "Ishita hum itney din ek doosrey sey darrkar bhag rahen they.Sab mera galathee thaa."

Raman "Ishita mujhey tumhey bathana chahiyen thaa.Ishita I never had any intention to meet shagun .Ishita mainey Adi key liyen gaya thaa main Adi key liyen usska madad kar rahan thaa."

Ishita "Raman mainey aapko galath samjhee.Mujhey itnaa react  nahen karnaa chahiyen thaa."

Raman "Yeh sabh chodon.Abh yeh sochon tuhara zindagee ka sabsey bada problem door ho rahan hain."

Raman "Humey Ruhi key alaawa  doosrey bacha."

She hugs him tight,

But Maya interrupts their convo as she has to tell.

Maya "Ishita camp shift ho rahan hain.Tum   aoogey ."

Ishita looking at Raman.

Ishita "Main ghar jaa rahen hun."

Maya  "I know  mainey Dr Chadda ko bathadiyan hain."

Ishita "Raman yeh meri doosth hain Maya.Maya, Raman."

Maya "Mainey tho aapkey baarey mey bahuth suna .Har din aapkey baarey mey bolthee rahthee hain aur rothee hain."

Ishita tries to shut her up.

Maya "Mujhye kabhee samjah nahen  aa rahan thaa kee .Aap donon key beech kyaa problem hain jho aapney asiey decision pey aagayen."

Raman looks at Ishita.She even signs him to do it.

Raman "Mujhey mauka mila sab bathaaney kaa aur saarey galath faimey door karney kee."

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you may think that I went crazy and deviated from track or rushing in the track.
But its not any thing.
I am just checking on this style of writting.I mean I will tell everything before itself then I will check to expand it.

Yhen only challenge would be mean you will be for sure knowing what will happen but how is what you are going to read.
I hope you like it.
I am sorry if you feel angry on me for experimenting.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update
finally misunderstanding sort out
update soon want to know what u store in next update ...
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..love the way story is progressing😊
greenie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... Their silent mode went off... Nice ...
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon..!!
But how did Ishita get pregnant??