SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part -1,2,3,4,5,6

Scene starts over  a convoy of buses going to a village.It is carrying doctors and camp setup for medical camp to orphanages around the state for medical checkup for them.A NGO trust has organized a free medical checkup for all the orphans in various orphanages.

Then the convoy reaches the school where their was an arrangement made for the halt of doctors.Then all  doctors aee given allotment in various orders .Then Dr Ishita Bhalla was allotted along with her friend Maya Phadnis.

They reach their room.Ishita then looks at her mobile and realizes that it is switched off.

Ishita "Mujhey Ruhi ko phone karnaa hoga.Bahuth naaraz hogee.Kall raath sey baath nahen kiyya?"

Maya "Itnaa tension kyon ley rahen hon.Samaj sakthee hain naa.Phone battery dead huan."

Ishita "Han lekin kal sey mainey recharegen nahen kiyaa.."

She then keeps her mobile for charging and then checks her luggage to get ready for her daily.

She opens her suitcase and the first thing that caught her attention was an electrical tooth brush never used.

Maya sees this and gets excited.

Maya  takes it from bag and asks for it.

Maya "Ishita thankyou yaar mujhey bhee aisey brush chahiyen thee.Thankyou."

But Ishita gets annoyed at this she is not planning to give it to her.

Ishita grabs it from her hand.

Ishita "Maya yeh waala nahen .Tumhey chahiye tho doosra doongi."

Maya "Brush hee tho hain.Itnaa serious kyon ho rahen hon?"

Ishita then remembering it was gifted to her by Raman.

Ishita "Raman ney diyaa thaa mujhey .Usska pehlaa gift hain."

Maya burst to laughter "Brush gift.Koi gift mey brush bhee dethey hain kyaa."

Ishita "Tumhey itnaa hassee kyon aa rahen hain."

Maya "Sorry yaar .Mujhey nahen patha tum itnaa senti ho jaogee."

Ishita ""Aisa kuch nahen hain.."

Maya "Tum itnee din sey issey use bhee nahen kar rahen hon."

Ishita "Use karoongi tho ?"

They were interrupted by a ring in  Ishita's mobile.It is from Raman.

She was sure who was on other side it would be her daughter Ruhi.

Ruhi "Ishima .Good morning."

Ishita "Good morning.I am sorry baba.Mera battery khatam ho gaya tha issliyen phone nahen kar payee.Sorry."

Ruhi "Koi baath nahen mainey phone kardee naa.Ishima aap ghar kabh aoogee?"

Ishita was silent for this question.

Ishita "One more week."

Ruhi "Ishima main aapko bahuth miss kar rahen hun .Aap one month sey ghar nahen aaye."

Ishita "I miss you too baby.One more week that's it.Tum jaanthe hon iss bachon key liyen bhee camp jaroori hain naa."

Ruhi "Han.But aap Ruhi ko nahen lekey jaaye."

Ishita "School kaun jaayega.Theek hain tumney naastha kiyaa."

Ruhi "Han papa banaa rahen hain.Bread and Butter."

Ishita "Papa kyon.Daadi nahen hain?"

Ruhi "Who sab log bahaar gayen hain naa one week koi nahen hoga.Pathee bhee nahen hain.Koi function hain ."

Ishita "Oh mujhey kissey naey nahen bathaaya."

Ruhi "Kall he gaye they naa aur aapka phone nahen lag rahan thaa."

Ruhi "Ishima papa ko kuch anhen aatha .Kall beh bread butter hee tha.Poorey huftey yahen hoga.Aap papa ko bolo naa kuch doosrey banaaye."

Ruhi gives call to Raman.Both Ishita and Raman were confused.They haven't been speaking to each other since months.Ishita just cut's the call and Raman pretends as if he is speaking to Ishita before Ruhi.

Ishita on other side starts crying the moment she cuts the call and hugs her mobile.

Maya "Kyaa huan tumhey.Raman sey baath karney mey kyaa problem hain tumhey.Main har din dekh rahen hon.Ruhi sey baath karthee hon jabh bhee Raman sey baath karney kee baath aathe hain tum phone kaat dethee hon aur rothee hon."

Maya "Kyaa huan?What is the problem?Raman ko miss kar rahen ho tho baath tho karo ussey."

Ishita was silent and she din't give the answer.

On other side Raman was missing Ishita.He has tears in his eyes he too is missing her .

Ruhi  "Papa aaj school ka half day hain naa.Tho main lunch kahan karoongi?"

Raman "Hum bahaar khaayengey.Papa aur Ruhi.Ok."

Ruhi "Han.Papa kahan khaayengey.Main decide karoongi."

Raman "Tho kaun karega tumhaarey alaawa."

Raman "Tum abh school jaon."

Ruhi leaves for school.

Raman remembering the last moment he spent with Ishita.

Ishita just told she was going for a medical camp and will not be there for few days.She din't tell it to Raman but to everyone in house.Raman was sad and was Ishita but they have issues which made them live separate in their own room.

On other side Ishita was telling Maya .

Maya "Tum Raman sey pyaar karthee hon but ussey bathaaney mey kyaa problem hain."

Ishita "Raman mujhsey pyaar nahen karthaa.I can't hear this from Raman.Mujhey itnaa hummath nahen hain kee Raman key moo sey yeh baath sunuu."

Maya "Aisey kyon soch rahen hon.Raman bhee tumsey pyaar karthaa hoga.But tumhey bathaaya nahen."

Ishita "Raman sirf Shagun sey pyaar kartha hain mujhsey nahen,Mainey apney kanon sey suna yeh baath."

She breaks into tears after saying this .She then remembers Raman telling I love You to Shagun .

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendofall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A new approach... good one vikas!!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually this is the very first ss.I planned to write.I started this when I was a newbie.But with the restrictions and regulations to be followed by newbie I was unable to post it then and never attempted back.I started as a newbie in YHM forum then a groupbie,senior member and now goldie all stages in YHM.Now I palnned to complete it too.Thier were almost 9 ss of MDT of them 5 were completed.My very first being Channai track and fav being Realizationa and Restored.I hope this one also gets it.Which one is your fav?
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon update soon 
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very interesting... Continue soon...
Waiting for next part...
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is very interesting
update soon
now what this apshagun did??
n if possible do pm m
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was an awesome start..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Always like your way of writing..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Please update the next part and please pm me if u can...😊😊
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice track..
hope that u can complete it now.

I need the link to your previous track..didn't finish reading it
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice start [=)>] hhmm lemme guess, raman said "i love u too" to ruhi, and then he saw shagun and said "shagun" he was maybe at shcool that time and shagun came to pick adi, and ishita heard i love u too shagun
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..update soon pls πŸ˜ƒ