Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw both Mehwish-Saba's "item" song, and I find it so OTT. Saba Qamar shouldn't do one again, it doesn't suit her...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt embarrassed for her literally. And what was that Shiela, Munni, Mastani crap at the beginning what was the need for that comparison out of nowhere. Talk about having issues and complexes.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I came across this just this past week and I was literally SHOCKED to see Saba in such a horrendous video, song, setting, just EVERYTHING..and horrendous- to the say the least!!

I don't even have the words to explain my frustration over this 😳
Why sign up for such a thing when you have done some amazing performances as an actress already!?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In response to both Sana and Star- true. Even Saba's dance is cringe worthy :S Mehwish is definitely a better candidate when it comes to dance, but Saba? :S and she went ahead and denied it!?

If I do item songs, then I'll leave TV? 😆

Should we consider this as her announcement of leaving the industry now? 🤣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If this wud'v done by any other diva star kinda actress then I would have been surprised but Saba? :O like i knew she wears exposing dresses n stuff but item song is too much!! I have alot of respect for her but its sad to see her in this specific 'category'...
btwits funny how ppl were ready to kill Mahira for smoking off camera.. but now wht abt this? 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

If this wud'v done by any other diva star kinda actress then I would have been surprised but Saba? :O like i knew she wears exposing dresses n stuff but item song is too much!! I have alot of respect for her but its sad to see her in this specific 'category'...
btwits funny how ppl were ready to kill Mahira for smoking off camera.. but now wht abt this? 😆

are you kidding me? lol..Everyone has criticized Saba! Even actors and her contemporaries. Apart from the common person on facebook/twitter/IF no one really cared about Mahira smoking off camera. It wasn't the talk of town amongst the media. Saba and even Mehwish have actually been openly criticized by the media, not just fans. Hamza Ali Abbasi is close friends with Saba and he openly criticized item numbers and those who do it on his official facebook page...and got thousands of likes and hundreds of comments..and people bashed Saba and Mehwish. Plus, these item numbers will be seen on the big screen..Mahira's BLOOPERS isn't really news to anyone but Mahira fans and Mahira haters.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's this kind of crap that puts me off Pak films. I'd rather not watch girls make fools of themselves. The person who said they have a complex hit the nail on the head. They're trying to copy india now, and simultaneously say 'hey we're better than India'. Err no Pakistan film industry you're really not. If you waste your time doing cheap, cringe worthy item songs, and musicals you're nothing but an imitation. Be original. Or if you really want to copy India, copy the positive aspects of their films, not the gutter aspects. The only Pak film I'm excited about is main manto, because it genuinely looks like an original idea. Mah e mere looks ok too. Have to say I'm disappointed Fahad Mustafa stuck an item song in his film, to me that really does show a lack of respect for women, which is especially sad as he has a young daughter of his own. What was he thinking?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

It's this kind of crap that puts me off Pak films. I'd rather not watch girls make fools of themselves. The person who said they have a complex hit the nail on the head. They're trying to copy india now, and simultaneously say 'hey we're better than India'. Err no Pakistan film industry you're really not. If you waste your time doing cheap, cringe worthy item songs, and musicals you're nothing but an imitation. Be original. Or if you really want to copy India, copy the positive aspects of their films, not the gutter aspects. The only Pak film I'm excited about is main manto, because it genuinely looks like an original idea. Mah e mere looks ok too. Have to say I'm disappointed Fahad Mustafa stuck an item song in his film, to me that really does show a lack of respect for women, which is especially sad as he has a young daughter of his own. What was he thinking?

are you talking about Mehwish's item song?
Fahad Mustafa isn't the producer of Na Maloom Afraad.

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Horrible horrible. I just don't see any reason for doing an item number. Films don't need anything stupid like that. I hate them in BW movies and I will hate them in Pak movies. Songs pictured on the leads (decent picturization) is sufficient.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

In response to both Sana and Star- true. Even Saba's dance is cringe worthy :S Mehwish is definitely a better candidate when it comes to dance, but Saba? :S and she went ahead and denied it!?

If I do item songs, then I'll leave TV? 😆

Should we consider this as her announcement of leaving the industry now? 🤣

I guess we should consider this as her announcement 😆 Even Hamza who is so close to her is against item songs.