Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naila666 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hahahhaha- has anyone seen the song. If that isn't an item number then what is?
Made herself look more stupid by going against veena and humaima..

Ab sab laan taan is per bejenge...
She's no less than humaima veena mona
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just saw both Billi and Mastaani and I'm disgusted 🤢 Why does anyone point fingers at Veena, Meera, or Humaima then?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So cringeworthy. I'm disappointed with this. Firstly, everything about it is crass..secondly, Saba can't dance...so that makes it even worse. And, to top it off, she embarrassed herself by stating it's not an item number when it clearly is one. I love Saba, but what was the need to do any of this? 😕
I'm not in favor of item songs at all..but strictly in terms of performance..Mehwish can dance. So, her Billi performance at least is the better performance if nothing else. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
I honeslty was disturbed by both equally.. Saba's expressions made it worse 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I honeslty was disturbed by both equally.. Saba's expressions made it worse 😆

Yeah, Saba's expressions made me feel second hand embarrassed. It kind of made the entire thing laughable. Mehwish was kinda bang on with her expressions and dance.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Also Mehwish's has been done on a higher budget than Saba's.. Saba's is loww. And why did they have to write, they have sheila and munni?
starstruckk thumbnail

Also Mehwish's has been done on a higher budget than Saba's.. Saba's is loww. And why did they have to write, they have sheila and munni?

I know, W*F they have munni and we have mastani? 😕😆

I don't even wanna watch Mastani ever again, it makes me feel second hand embarrassment for Saba. That's the thing..I know Mehwish's dance is also an item number and the whole concept with item numbers is generally wrong etc etc..but, Mehwish's song is in a high budget, real deal commercial movie. A movie which is currently the talk of town. Also, Darbadar's music video just released and Urwa is lipsyncing..so, it made me think it's more along the lines of a commercial entertainer with dance, music and whatnot. Plus, Mehwish actually danced and lipsynced well. If you put the whole concept of item numbers aside, only then Mehwish's item number seems okayish for several reasons. Also, these are films and these people are actors onscreen. I mean I won't expect them to wear a burka while dancing to a song like Billi. And, Pakistan is making countless artsy films, plus those action movies and whatnot. I'm not too concerned with one item number of Mehwiwsh's in a high commercial entertainer. Hopefully it doesn't become a trend though.

but Saba's just seems really bad..AND the movie seems like some crappy low budget movie. I really don't know what crossed her mind when signing up for it. I honestly wasn't even surprised when I heard that Mehwish will dance in an item number. She's always dancing to songs in those award shows. She's kind of good at dancing too from whatever I've seen. Saba on the other hand is just more known for her work as an actress..I've never even see her dance onscreen anywhere. This is just out of the blue. And, she's such a good actor..I don't know what possessed her to do this crappy song. In the end, she just made a fool out of herself. If she did something like Mehwish's where the movie, genre, performance itself - basically everything made SOMEWHAT sense..I'd be a little lenient with her as well..but, this just doesn't even make sense. The audio for Mastani is horrendous too.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Did you see Darbadar star? I like the audio a lot.
starstruckk thumbnail

Did you see Darbadar star? I like the audio a lot.

I LOVEEE Darbadar! It's so good. I saw the video, but meh it's a little underwhelming as opposed to the audio. The audio is wonderful though. I had the entire song pictured differently in my head. I sometimes feel I could do a better job with many things than the people who actually get paid to do all of this.

The singer Sara..she did a really good job with her vocals. They should promote that song on television or something.
BlackStar. thumbnail
I think a lot of us can do better jobs with audios than the people who work for these films.. I hate when my favourite songs are ruined with underwhelming videos.