Why is Priyanka promoting MK with Oomung Kumar?

G..OAT thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why not with Darshan, the guy who's playing her husband? Is this because the guy used to play villains' sidekick in soaps? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyatrix thumbnail
Omang kumar is the director, no? He did shows on tv many yrs back, & what soap was Darshan in?
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is this Darshan guy? His face looks familiar though!!!!
Poor Priyanka!!!
G..OAT thumbnail

I can be wrong, but I think I saw him in any soap. 

The point is, why isn't he a part of promotions? I didn't see him on any of the MK TV promotions. Priyanka is either going alone on those shows or taking Oomung along. Priyanka is snooty with her male co-stars. She had problem with Ranveer when Ranveer was just a two film old, she refused to kiss Anu Kapoor in 7 Khoon Maaf. 

The trailer and the songs of MK say that Darshan is playing an important character. Then why isn't he a part of the promotion?

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maybe PC just wants attention on herself. 
PC-Maniac thumbnail
PC has always been insecure of her costars be its male or females. She thinks too highly of herself...She should just remember that 'Pride comes before the fall'.
arcoiris thumbnail
Darshan calls PC down to earth and a beautiful soul here. Btw often times how film needs to be promoted is director's call...Whether it is queen, Heroine, English-Vinglish...all were promoted by lead actresses with directors.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOQ2YyJrCA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by arcoiris - 9 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PC-Maniac

PC has always been insecure of her costars be its male or females. She thinks too highly of herself...She should just remember that 'Pride comes before the fall'.

What kinda ''PC-Maniac'' are you, you keep bashing the poor girl? 😡 😭 

😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

which shows..

btw is this guy the same who played radhe i mean salman khan's friend in TERE NAAM

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Why not with Darshan, the guy who's playing her husband? Is this because the guy used to play villains' sidekick in soaps? 

arcoiris thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

I can be wrong, but I think I saw him in any soap. 

The point is, why isn't he a part of promotions? I didn't see him on any of the MK TV promotions. Priyanka is either going alone on those shows or taking Oomung along. Priyanka is snooty with her male co-stars. She had problem with Ranveer when Ranveer was just a two film old, she refused to kiss Anu Kapoor in 7 Khoon Maaf. 

The trailer and the songs of MK say that Darshan is playing an important character. Then why isn't he a part of the promotion?

She is one actress who never refuses to work with someone just because he is a newcomer unlike many others in film industry who needs to be associated only with superstars. If Ranveer and PC had issues they wouldn't be signing so many movies together..Gunday, DDD, BM!