HE questioned 'HIS Shadow' BUT answer came from 'SOUL'.!.Updt-Pg28

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi all,

This thread is in continuation, of my last thread, and hence I am referring this as Part-2. I have re-posted that post Below this main post.

That thread dealt with HIM , who had suffered excruciating moments, who kept losing HIS near ones, viz. HIS father  ; HIS regent; HIS Ataliq ; and now suffering from the BETRAYAL of HIS Foster Mother ; and the extremely diabolic act of HIS Foster Brother.. Almighty Destined HIM to be THE Shahenshah of this LAND, but in return gave HIM intense pain...HE stood tall amidst ALL Adversities, because HE had HIS 2 pillars Intact, viz. HIS Regent and HIS Foster Mother... But FATE made BOTH of them go against HIM...The Universe has a Strange yet BASIC Rule, that everything which LOST comes back to you in another Form. In HIS Regent and HIS Foster Mother, HE lost HIS emotional and political edifice. The political LOSS has been accounted for slowly, but the Emotional one takes time to Heal the Heart. The Journey of Healing HAD Already Started, and the seeds were sown at Sambhar.

I had talked about those TWO beings , who will transcend barriers of ALL kinds and ultimately culminate into a Single Entity - an entity which has the potential to change the history of Hindustan - an entity which evolves after merging of soul/mind/heart/body - and FINALLY , an entity which REFUSES to distinguish between THE Self and THE Other , thereby Unshackling the Eternal Saga, registered in the annals of TIME, which nourished THE Land called Hindustan ... Here, the process of Evolution was the defining period, for evolution is a tightly coupled DANCE, where LIFE and MATERIALISTIC Environment are the ONLY participants...The one who rises above BOTH emerges the VICTOR...Jodha and Akbar are the names registered in thatbook of Victors..

In that thread, I had expressed GREAT faith on the Creatives of Jodha Akbar...Fortunately, till now, it is on expected LINES...There I had written about the expectations from the Creatives, and HERE I want to THANK them for Proceeding in the Right Direction..How.?. Read on, and you will come to know...

The Legends (and their Legendary Story) are being brought ALIVE on our screens... The SCRIPTS were Written by THE PAST...The INK was LENDED by THE UNIVERSE...The DIRECTION was by THE DIVINE itself...The PROFITS were reaped by THEIR HINDUSTAN... The MOVIE was witnessed by THE LUCKIEST People...The NUANCES are DISCUSSED at PRESENT...AND...The SAGA will be SUNG by THE FUTURE...

Friends,

Here, I am going to talk about the DEFINING stage where the relationship of Jodha and Akbar has reached...Till now, we had seen both of them expecting something from each other. Like - Jalal expected Jodha to understand his PLAN in the recently concluded Atifa track and have faith that he still Loves her ; and Jodha expected Jalal to read the pain and devotion in her Eyes that she is PURE and Loyal to him in the Sujamal track...Both of them expected a LOT, but they never got the Desired Result/Reciprocation SIMULTANEOUSLY...

But, yesterday, we saw something Different...Let me proceed step by step...Jalal KNEW whom he can share his grief with, at the moment when the Entire World appeared Barren to HIS Soul...The MAN had Just returned back to his human form' after the gruesome punishment to his Foster Brother...Few Days back he had LOST' his Foster Mother , and today his MOST Aziz' Foster Father. The scene shifts to Jodha's Hojra where Jalal enters like a Lifeless Body, unknown of the fact that he is drenched in the Blood of his Brother, and his face Barely clear...And, Jodha is seen as NUMB after watching her husband lending justice' in the most gruesome manner...He touched her...She repelled...He went further...She went back...Jalal was NOT able to Figure Out the Reaction of his wife momentarily, until he HIMself saw his Face in the Mirror...And, went Back, to wash away his act'. Just as Jalal "STARTED" to "MOVE AWAY", Jodha was taken off From her state of "Fear / Un-consciousness Self-Denial", and she realized that "HE" came to "HER" to share "HIS" Grief, and "SHE" has to be "HIS" Strength... Friends, here I would add another dimension - Courage, which I could sense in Jodha...Rumi puts it as follows- "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." And that moment, Jodha's Judgement about Jalal Prevailed over ANYTHING which was present in HER.

Till now, I could figure out, 2 things...One - Despite being in a state of Losing Himself Jalal knew who CAN be his "Matrix" , and went to Jodha ... Two - The momentary RE-Treat of HER Husband was ENOUGH to BREAK her State of "Un-consciousness/Fear/Sefl-Denial" , and within a fraction of second she gauged that SHE has to BE HIS Strength, in such a time...She followed him to the Hamam, and ALLOWED Him to pour out what all was accumulated inside...At such times, it is better to leave the individual ALONE...And, she did the right thing thence...Thereafter, she was with HIM THROUGHOUT, and followed him as his Shadow wherever he WENT...The scene where Maham asks for permission' to meet Adham kneeling down - was so much Heart BREAKING for Jalal, to explain which, I do not possess the audacity...At such a time, HER HAND on HIS Shoulder was a Ray of Solace, consoling HIM and assuring HIM that SHE is there with HIM, and he need NOT feel ALONE... In short, these 2 people were an "ODE to Each Other"...

The Defining MOMENT was the scene where Jalal mourns at the corpse of the Noble Atgah...He weeps bitterly...Here, Jalal got HIS answer... Though, in his conscious state he May NOT know IT, But HIS Soul Got the Answer From Jodha's Soul...The Sanskrit "Shlok" which Jodha recited is as follows --

Na Jayate mriyate va kadachin Nayam Bhuthva bhavitha na bhoyah: |
Ajo Nithyah sasvato yam purano na hanyate hanyamane sarere  ||

In English, this means --

"Neither HE is born, nor does HE die at any time; HE has never been brought into being, nor shall come hereafter - unborn, eternal, permanent and primeval . When the body is slain, HE is not slain."  

Here, "HE" refers to the SOUL...

How many of you noticed this.?. This Sanskrit Shlok is from the English Translation of The Holy Scripture Shrimada Bhagwada Gita, and is recited , in order to console someone's heart when that person is in the MOST SAD MOMENTS of his Life.. I could clearly see Jalal weeping bitterly at the moment.

I remember, Jalal came to Jodha in her Hojra, but she could not offer INSTANT support , but She did THE BEST BY by "Evoking a Divine Power through this Shloka" . It was an AWESOME and AMAZING piece delivered to us in that Episode, and the Creatives deserve a BOW for this.. I wish they had given a minor explanation for this..Anyways, I do not know, how many of us noticed this, but this PART of the Episode Made the Jodha - Akbar's Journey on a Different Path, that is ready to put itself on Spiritual Lines.!!.

The Physical Union has taken place and the Spritual Union of their Souls, is something I wish for, and wish we keep getting such ideas..!!!..

Finally, today's Episode also, brought forth the SAME Conclusion that, Despite any hardships and any adversity in life, Jodha and Akbar will be each other's companion, and I am so happy that the Creatives are giving a Spiritual Dimension to their relation...

Hence, the title of my Post - Jalal questioned Jodha(His Shadow), but she answered from (by evoking the Divine) Soul(later).

PS --- Stay tuned to Jodha - Akbar..Lots of High-Intensity / Emotional scenes are to come in future, from the REAL Life Events of our Leads..I can't write the Details but few hints of FEW Tracks...

a.       Jalal to come to know that MA was involved in his remaining childless (Hopefully, CV's show this..)

b.      The Loss of their twins ..

c.       And how JJ battle the Emotional Trauma together..

d.      Both JJ going on wars together...

e.      Thereafter, going to Sikri to Sheikh Salim Chisti(another essence of their Spiritual Companionship),

f.        BB losing her child(stillborn),

g.       Flight of Sharif-ud-din

h.      War with Sharif-ud-din

i.         Death of Sujamal

j.        More interesting Tracks EXPECTED..Lets see...

I am very MUCH Liking this track...I am taking this ENTIRE sequence of Twins Birth and Loss and subsequent Trip as a SINGLE Track, and making this thread for the discussion henceforth . The Basic Essence of these tracks is one - and that is BOTH Jodha and Akbar are ONE now, and Jodha is present as the Emotional Support of her Husband...The Very thought gives me pleasure in writing this...

Edited by history_geek - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

history_geek thumbnail
My Last Thread...Pt-1...
And She Said - You're not alone.I'm there with YOU, Shahenshah.

Ekta Kapoor's Magnum Opus, is going to undergo a massive transformation after 315 Episodes, spanning over 13 months...The time has arrived for the full-fledged change in the air of Agra..

Major Political conspiracies and turmoils coupled with Emotional and Nerve wrecking challenges, are soon going to be a part and parcel of the lives of Jodha and Akbar. The Agra Court has started to shed the Leaves, and it's time that the Newer Ones fill in the Voids, for it is the Weak who succumb to such inevitable changes..Ghalib has said something on similar lines --

Zindagi Ki Pareshaniyon Se To Buzdil Darke Rehte Hai...
Patjhad Mein Patte Gir Jaate Hai Par Ped Khade Rehte Hain...

It's the time when the Old Mughal Blood is going to get replaced with the Newer  communities, viz. Rajvanshis, Afghanis, Turrannis, Khorasanis, and nobles / officers from many other clans / communities..Overall, the situation is Well-set for a major revamp in the Agra Court...

Jalal has already suffered the loss of his father at the age of 13. Next, he lost his Khan Baba, Wakil-us-Sultanate, Bairam Khan at the age of 17. It was Maham Anga all the way who was present with him everytime, standing as his emotional shield to console him, and offer her shoulder, in dire circumstances. She mattered more to him than Hamida. Now Life has brought him on a Strange Doraha'...He found Maham has changed her sides...She was the one who plotted against him, his throne, and against his wife...Her involvement in recent crimes shattered Jalal. Politically, this time he had his Ataliq Shamshuddin Atgha Khan, present as his major anchor.. But the changes are going to come soon, when even Atgha Khan leaves him...Now, there is no Maham Anga where he could find solace...There is no Atgha Khan...

It is the time when a NEW Anchor is going to replace ALL of them...It is Jodha..Emotionally,  Jalal is on same wavelength as Jodha's... Yesterday, he went straight to Jodha's Hojra, when he could not get away with the play of conflicting emotions in his MIND, after his Face-off with Adham in the DEk...While Jalal has got many people in his coterie, as far as political underpinnings are concerned, viz. TodarMal, Man Singh, Mirza Aziz Koka, and we hope for Bhagwan Das and others soon...Tansen is present to add to the variety of talent in Agra...

But, the one to have his shoulder , the one with whom he can share his most personal grievances, the one who is the most near to his heart, is his SoulMate - Jodha...No doubt, every human faces his difficulties HIM/HER self , but we all definitely need someone to share our inner feelings...   Kehte hain - Baatnein se Gam, Kam ho jaata hai...Same is the play of nature here...It is the soulmate who makes life "come to life".  I don't know whatever the souls are made of - HIS or HERS - ultimately, they both are the same...Here, Love is the cure, for your pain will give birth to more pain until your eyes constantly exhale love as effortlessly as your body yields it's scent...From now on, she will be with her husband, in his ups and downs...

The glass can be viewed as half empty or half full...On Translating these words, in the language' of Love, they combine to give the following meaning --  "When the love of your life dies, the problem is not that some part of you dies too, which it does, but that some part of you is still alive." And, the part which is Alive is the one which needs to be nurtured and the one which appears' to be dead needs rejuvenation.. Rumi puts the same words in another form - " It is the Wound, where the Light Enters your Body.."

Friends,

Analyzing the current step at which Jodha and Jalal are present now, that is going to be a crucial juncture in their lives...After Atgha's demise Jodha WILL be his support... Something, we wanted to see, since Long...But, after that, they BOTH NEED to battle their dejection TOGETHER, after the tragedy of Losing their Twins...The human emotions which will be brought to the fore amidst the fast changing political air in Mughal Sultante with ever increasing number of conspirators, are giving me goose-bumps...Overall, the Picture is set for a Well-Chalked Out Episodes in the Future, with a Clear Cut agenda and ready made tracks from the real life events of our leads...

I end on an optimistic Note by Shelley - "If Winter comes, can Spring be Far Behind.?."...Despite any amounts of uncertainties and hardships, Jodha and Akbar are out on an Eternal Journey to attain the Supreme Bliss of Divinity and Love , thereby transforming the Land which is going to be a witness to their Story, Their Hindustan...!!!...

Edited by history_geek - 9 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res
and u made post
I want brief view on today scenes it was tooo good
katana thumbnail

Will bakshi 's child will die. 😕  Is it in history?

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bas issi ka intezaar tha!

I knew nobody, but Abhay can fully justify the masterpiece episodes and the current relation of JJ.

Abhay, u excelled in all your previous posts! this time, u went beyond excellence!

u took me to a different world with your words...I could feel all the emotions which u went through while writing this, I could feel all the emotions of JJ.

The blue part is something I like to memorize...how thoughtful, how insightful, u need a poetic heart to understand it.❤️
I thought Jodha ws reciting some mantra which Hindus do during funeral, never imagined it was all for Jalal...her soul was talking to his torn soul to sooth it, to give it solace.

hats off to u dost!👏

your each and every word echoed by Jodha today...come may what, JJ will always be together like each other's shadow, not even death can separate them.❤️
when these two pure souls r together as ONE soul, I dont need anything...I dont need anything.
Edited by tamy267 - 9 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The title is Mashallah⭐️
Exquisitely written Abhay...😃
Splendid Job👏👏👏
Every frame in the episode was really beautiful,every scene having its own depth and meaning😳
I am just speechless. I am not finding any words to put forth my views here. I am just trying to convey in the manner possible below. Hope you like it--😊

Your post makes me remember one quote--

Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul.

--Mahatma Gandhi

Indeed this is going to be, from now, THE REAL journey of Jodha and Jalal. Till now, it is just a small facet, and the latter would be the REAL PHASE. The same is the thing implies and implied by the Bhagavad Gita shloka recited by Jodha😊

Man learns through experience, and the spiritual path is full of different kinds of experiences. He will encounter many difficulties and obstacles, and they are the very experiences he needs to encourage and complete the cleansing process.

--Sai Baba

And it is in this difficulties that Jodha will become his STRENGTH...which is very much different from becoming SAHARA as of whom Jalal was talking about😉 

Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force - that thoughts rule the world.

That is the reason why we have seen Shehenshah Jalaluddin Muhammed Akbar (justfication of Akbar- the Great😉)ruling the Hindustan and becoming a  LEGEND⭐️.

As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as in being able to remake ourselves.

--Mahatma Gandhi 

The more he REMAKED himself,you know in what way I mean, then had he seen the most awaited desire of his getting fulfilled.😊

Jodha's dialogue---

"You have me! With or without the takht and taaj I am always yours till I die. I want you and not your power. Nothing will happen to us or our children. I love you for yourself. This Jodha will always be with her Shahenshah. You will never be alone as long as I live."(translation credit to Mansi)

These words delivered are most beautiful words of assurance and solace I have ever listened.This embarks upon their real SAATH in EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE, no matter what.

Spirituality does two things for you. One, you are forced to become more selfless, two, you trust to providence.

I would like to stress upon the latter here because the former needs no emphasis as THESE TWO PURE LOVING SOULS have always been SELFLESS (leaving aside the reason of this marriage being a political alliance, anyway that is immaterial now). It is this trust that has given them that COURAGE to face anything TOGETHER in life, this is the same trust on God about which Jodha was talking about in her conversation with Maham Anga.

I just loved the way CVs have shown Jalal finding SOLACE near Jodha. I think it is IN THIS WAY they would find SOLACE in EACH OTHER after the death of twins.

P.S: I am also waiting for the unveiling of sequence. Let's see how beautifully the CVs would showcase them.Fingers Crossed**

Edited by lasyap3 - 9 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhay again good post.

The Defining MOMENT was the scene where Jalal mourns at the corpse of the Noble Atgah...He weeps bitterly...Here, Jalal got HIS answer... Though, in his conscious state he May NOT know IT, But HIS Soul Got the Answer From Jodha's Soul...The Sanskrit "Shlok" which Jodha recited is as follows --

Na Jayate mriyate va kadachin Nayam Bhuthva bhavitha na bhoyah: | 
Ajo Nithyah sasvato yam purano na hanyate hanyamane sarere  ||

Abhay i noticed that, but then i thought, Some personalites, Never die, Atgha is one of them.

But you wrote, very Deeeply," Soul got the ans from jodha soul. "👏 👏 👏 👏

But, today episode again showed, Oneness, journey going to be start.,⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️,

Try to write, After sometime.

history_geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Res
and u made post
I want brief view on today scenes it was tooo good

Preet...If possible...i will post on that also...
I will try...
I was Just SpeechLess today...!!!..

The Episode was Awesome...😊

It was all about the Political Machinations...
It was all about the Pain of an Emperor...
And, Finally It was all about the Support and Togetherness which JJ will enjoy henceforth, in all of their ventures...
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh Abhay u always amaze me with ur thinking...i feel like Jaan of JA forum is back...welcome Back dear hope u continue with ur posts here...Wat a Beautiful title u gave yaar👏
history_geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: katana

Will bakshi 's child will die. 😕  Is it in history?

Buddy,

I am not "expected / allowed " to answer this here.. Hence, i can not give the details..But, I have written what i know.. It is expected to be one of the future events in our show.. Hope your query is clear .. 😊