Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Gem12

Adham killed atga and many soldiers and then went to kill an emperor...wen any one raises sword against an emperor no darbar no massalat needed.. No one can question jalal...no fault in killing him

Adham did many crimes. he killed pir mohd. he killed 2 girls in malwa. he tried to marry tasneem forcibly. he tried to rape moti bai. the list is endless. he stole money from the treasury. he didn't give war booty completely to treasury. 

Jalal kept ignoring everything. Maham was not bothered about justice being denied at that time. In fact, many times, she personally pleaded with Jalal to forgive Adham. 

She herself had done so many crimes. But she was not remorseful. Nor worried about justice.

Both Maham and Adham had delivered vigilante justice without seeking recourse to the court or law. Didn't Maham kill the bandi who knew Ruq was faking her pregnancy? Adham here is at least guilty. That poor bandi was totally innocent. 

Coming back to point, Adham had come to assassinate Jalal himself. Even today, in any country, if an assassin comes to attack the Head of State (King, President, or PM), he is immediately shot dead before he can do any harm. Even if he has already killed the target, he i many times still killed in fury. For instance, when Mrs. Indira Gandhi was assassinated, her assassin, a Sikh security guard, was shot dead immediately. When JFK was assassinated, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin, was shot dead soon after.  

Jalal was fully justified in killing Adham without giving him a trial. Because Jalal was the emperor and considered to be the Shadow of Allah on earth and his word was above law. Maham can be asked why Adham didn't seek justice from the court instead of killing Atga in rage. 

The only thing that affected me was the gruesomeness of the entire scene. It was too macabre. I wonder why Todarmal waited for the entire event to unfold and Adham to die before asking the ladies to retire inside. He should have sent the ladies (considered delicate as they are) inside immediately. 

Jalal could have just killed him with the sword or got him hanged / shot dead by canon. 

The method of killing is debatable. But not the killing itself. In my view, Adham deserved to die much before this.

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

dont give importance to this curse..its just to create hype and for trp's .. in real no curse was given by mahamange to jalal and his kids.. she just said he did a good job.. and went into depression...  this show is about JA...we are being punished for our sins not for others..maham is no saint whr coz of her curse mugahal dynasty came to an end..mughal descendents are still in hyderabad..  its not ended..thr ruling power came to an end coz of britishers..not only them but all... this show is about JA and thr love story... maham said they il be left with no waaris..jodha challenged that she il give waaris...end she il give birth to waaris... so relax and enjoy the show... maham her self killed many jalal's unborn kids... god is not a fool to grant her dua...this curse is just to create hype and for trp's..take it lightly...

Gem,
The descendants are in Pakistan, and US also ..

history_geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joja

Abhay, i have no words to say how wonderful this post is.

Many times when i watch the espiode, i would see see what is shown on screen. But there is so much attached behind it ..

i got to know after joining teh forum and reading the posts.
I got addicted to form as i was seacrhing about Akbar, the great and it lead to one of your posts. I am very very thankful for all the informative posts.

Regarding the episode, I am spell bound. How devine thier relation is. No wonder its been talked about even after 400 years. How I wish I was there in that era.

Just loved the way, Jodha supports Jalal. I am with you no matter what.. she is a mother prtecting her baby.
And the contrast, how strong she was MA to say her curse can never be true.
But one thing, isnt it true that Jalal will not be happy with his kids. And Mughal empire did come down after 2-3 generations right.
Thought Jalal had kids, none really were upto his mark and made him proud and happy. sorry am not good at history just thinking loud as MA cursed the same. I dont want them to end the show with the message, the dynasty came to an end because of Maham.

Hi Joja,

Hearing from you after ages...Really nice to see your post here..!!!!..
Thanks for the compliments...Great to know that those threads were of some help in bringing you here...

BTW, Do not worry about MA's Curse...Her Curse was not true overall...Mughal Sultanate flourished till Bahadur Shah Zafar(1857), and if you "see on paper" , it flourished approx. till independence(1937, to be precise ,till the Government of India Act, 1935)..  Sorry..I can't give details at this place.!!.😊

MA's Curse was for us(viewers) only .. To raise our BP.. 😉
Gem has already explained this above.. 😊

history_geek thumbnail

No Abhay ..even i am not buying this big leap concept.. wat is thr to show in salim anarkali love story..more over we all are here to watch JA and thr love story.. but again and again they are coming back with this leap funda..lets see wat cv's hav planned...

just loved Friday's episode..specially jolal scenes are beautifully picturised,whr jalal feels exhausted and felt nothing left to live..thr is no strength left in him ..he started thinking how his own ones his close ones his blood relations went against him just for the sake of power fame and money...mahamanga's curse made jalal completely broken..he started hating his life his power his takt everything..coz of this takt his well wishers his loyal ones died..coz of this takt his close ones his blood relations went against him..now this curse tore him completely..he started feeling suffocated coz of this takt he is loosing everone in his life..started feeling life is full of thorns ..life has become a curse .. just lost everything in his life coz of this takt..then he wanted to destroy the route cause of his pain ,sorrow and unhappiness... he started burning the takt thinking that he il give up his takt he may be able to save his loyal ones..he may live his rest of his life with no pain no sorrows..he can lead a peaceful life..his loyal ones life il be safe...then here jodha sees him burning the takt.. then she realised he needs her physical presence caring love affection her support...now jalal started feeling life is a curse...here jodha made him realise she il be thr with him through out his life ..she loved the man inside him..she loved him as a man not becoz of his takt or power... no matter even his own relatives ,kids go agianst him and betray him..but she and her love and her support il be thr with him through out his life..she il live for him and die for him..she wanted to live her life with him and to die with him..wen jalal feels that life is nothing but pain..thr god sent jodha in his life as a cool breeze to make him realize that life is not a pain..but life is like a garden.. whr u il find beautiful roses and throns too..but one need to handle both,,only then u il feel the essence of beautiful life.. not everyones life is made of bed of roses..even beautiful roses has throns in it... jalal ko lagne laga hai zindagi ek kaanta hai jo sirf dard ke alawa kuch nahi..par jodha ne kal use yakin dilaya zindagi kaanta nahi hai balki zindagi gulzar hai..jaha khubsurat phool bhi hote hai aur dard dene wale kaante bhi..dono ko seh kar age badna hi zindagi hai...Past is fading and future is rising..finally its gonna be a new morning whr thr true journey of akbar the grt with the support of his beloved begum MUZ has started...the journey has started which changed the fate of India..the journey whr two individuals whr the love and thr strength changed the fate of hindustan.. whr generations feels proud to talk about them as epic lovers who not only loved each other  unconditionally but also changed the fate of hindustan.. whr people started treating other religions equally ..started accepting other religions..ab inki prem kahani shuru huyi."Kyunki thihaas ko deni thi ek aisi prem kahani jo shamsheer ki dhaar par chali aur payal ki jhankar ko bhi na bhuli" ye ek aisi prem kahani jo do alag insanoko hi  nahi balki do mazab ko ek kardiya... jab tak ye dhuniya hai tab tak jodha akbar aur inki prem kahani yaad ki jayegi..

the scene touched my soul till date was wen jodha made him realise that she il be with him ,her uncoditional love and support will be always with him through out his life no matter chahe koi ho ya na ho... isnt jalal the most luckiest person in this world.. whr he has jodha in his life who loves him unconditioanlly,she loves him coz he is her husband not becoz of takt or power or fame..  har kisi ke zindagi main jodha jaisi ek shaks ho to unki zindagi ki badi si badi mushkil ko bi aasani se par karjayenge.. see jo is  with him like his shadow..isnt jalal lucky..wen jodha hugged him ,took him in her arms..hugged him to her chest like a mother and loved him and cared him that moment jalal forgot all his pain sorrows tensions and slept off peacefully like a small baby ... remember before bens track hb said to jalal ..soon u il find some one in whose arms u il find peace love whr u il forget everything and sleep peacefully ...see yesterday jo hugged him protected him from everyone,every pain that he forgot everything and slept peacefully like a small baby hugging his mother.. jalal il find Peace only in jo's arms.. only jo can handle him.. no one had the guts to go near him to handle his rage ...see how beautifully she handled him cared him and loved him which made him to forget all his pain in her arms...

coming to curse this is just to create a hype and for trp's ...now challenge between jo and maham..maham said u both ill live with no waaris through out ur life..jo replied she will ensure she il give birth to  waaris..twins may die but she il win the challenge by giving birth to salim... if we go by history no such curse was given by maham to jalal...this ekta mayya is famous for mirch masala.. i am not taking this curse thing seriously..jalal il blame and curse himself for his twins death.. jo il be his strength agian..this curse is just to cash more trp's ... we il be punished for our sins not for others.. maham still has not changed..i think the way she was talking to herself in the jail made me to think she il become mad soon... il be shown on death bed...

i am just waiting to see wat il be next track..if bakshi is to give birth to stillborn child then we can see sharif exposure soon..i wanted to see how jalal will react wen he gets to no that sharif was lusting his baagin,his beloved wife... and coming to rukku so she il be back to square one on moday..good..muje rukku ki itni mitas pasand nahi hai..good now she il do something and gets caught and being punished... just hope mayya wont come up with twin sharing theory..never happened in history..but mayya's show kuch bi hosakta hai..

Gem,,Absolutely Wonderful...
Can't agree more on this...Ranging from MA to JJ and from Sharif to BB, and all other things you have added everything...👏...
Twins won't be shared, i think...Usse pehle hi kuch aur ho jaega..😉

On youtube, Friday's Episode has registered 1,31,550 + views..!!!!!!...

history_geek thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDR81

Hi Radhika,
     have been quite absent for some time...still am logged up...😕 But I do try to find time for peeping in special posts...😊

Regards,
Kamal

We all were missing your comments on this track...Please post more when you visit the Forum..The REAL Journey has started now, and last week a treat to watch..!!!.. 😊

sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: history_geek

Thanks Sreev...!!
It's been months, when i had seen your comment/ last time...!!.. Glad to see you here.

I Wish. CV's maintain the continuity..

Yes abhay thnx ... its been qt long that I logged in to IF ...
2day i came here & it was sooo good to read ur new post after lng time with that spiritual angle of JA relationship ...

Hope CVs would continue to present us such beautiful episodes ahead too!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

The discussion has again digressed and involves historical facts and references from religious books which is not related to the show Jodha Akbar. Members have repeatedly been warned against such topics and comments and hence any further topics on the same willeither  be closed or merged with the history sticky topic.

Closed
JA DT