Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
😆 More than the show I'm loving all these comments!!😛
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how many epis left?
why are they dragging it so much? :(

I still cant come over the way Humaira rolled her eyes when shano hugged her... what an insult to friendship :(
still 5 epis of torture to go
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So here is what I do not understand... What does shanno mean by this.. I am as confused as Humaira; probably more than her
Humaira: But you said you would kiss the person who marries him

Shanno (all dramatically): No, I said I would kiss you if you married him...

Chumlo: to kiss ---right ?

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next weeks promo made me laugh so hard... there is absolutely NO intellect in this script, there is no script actually and the drama went off track completely now. Its not even khalil and shano's story anymore..
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Next weeks promo made me laugh so hard... there is absolutely NO intellect in this script, there is no script actually and the drama went off track completely now. Its not even khalil and shano's story anymore..

Sanaaa, you took the words right out of my mouth, heart, brain soul and whatnot... since last episode its all about Rasheeda - Abdur Rehman, khalil - humaira and even next epi would revolve around them. Wherezz shano and khalil in the story? so disappointed. Giving up ...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Sanaaa, you took the words right out of my mouth, heart, brain soul and whatnot... since last episode its all about Rasheeda - Abdur Rehman, khalil - humaira and even next epi would revolve around them. Wherezz shano and khalil in the story? so disappointed. Giving up ...

Yeah since running away track completely lost it, what are they trying to show with Khalil Humera and Rasheeda Abdur Rehman 🤢
-Hina- thumbnail
and how shameless could a women be?
they just dragged the whole Rasheeda thingy, but this time I was more disappointed with Abdur-rehman (sorry dunno how to spell his name) how could he let her say whatever she said... she is besharam but what the hell was he waiting for? for her to officially leave amin?

seriously its going nowhere.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Hins, join me in boycotting the show 🤢😡