Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
the dialogues are awesome
Amin to Rasheeda: maa ban bandari na bann
Rasheeda to Ameen: agar Allah nay chaaha to mein aapko nikah pe nacch k dikhaungai..
the dialogues were said to be in such funny tone but yet it made me laugh out loud.
the change in Humaira's character looked completely forced. If they had hinted about it in the past it would have made sense.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

the dialogues are awesome
Amin to Rasheeda: maa ban bandari na bann
Rasheeda to Ameen: agar Allah nay chaaha to mein aapko nikah pe nacch k dikhaungai..
the dialogues were said to be in such funny tone but yet it made me laugh out loud.
the change in Humaira's character looked completely forced. If they had hinted about it in the past it would have made sense.

My mom can't stop raving about how much she loves these dialogues, especially the Bandari one 😆
Usman. thumbnail
^I always watch this with my mother and we have a good time watching it. She can relate to the setting and the dialogues since she herself belong to a village.
Usman. thumbnail
But the frequent use of english words does not fit in. Like the guy in mazaar said to Khalil tu us se HELP maang. and there was also the use of word like schedule and few others too. The writer should have taken care of these details as well..
BlackStar. thumbnail

^I always watch this with my mother and we have a good time watching it. She can relate to the setting and the dialogues since she herself belong to a village.

Same with my family. The men in my family are fangirling over this show HARD... lol they rewind, rewatch, again and again.. and can't take spoilers 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

But the frequent use of english words does not fit in. Like the guy in mazaar said to Khalil tu us se HELP maang. and there was also the use of word like schedule and few others too. The writer should have taken care of these details as well..

Agree.. and sometimes the accents come out too urdu, especially Mahira's not punjabi enough.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Same with my family. The men in my family are fangirling over this show HARD... lol they rewind, rewatch, again and again.. and can't take spoilers 😆

Really? haha, its hard to find that in my family.. lol
BlackStar. thumbnail
They feel some odd connection to the drama because of the whole large khandaan/village feel and angle as messed up the story itself is 😆 I personally enjoy Sheeda's character a lot too more than the lead ones though I do like Shano... Khalil naahhh 🥱
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
im rooting for khalil and humera now :P
Usman. thumbnail
^ For me its Rasheeda and Abdul Rehman all the way 😆😆