Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I love tragedy, except pyare afzal which was just dumb
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mahira iz bk😃 i will deff watch dis show. promos look good.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am I the only one who is not liking the guy?? His acting doesn't look up to the mark and lacks screen presence too from what I have seen in the promos.

Mahira on the other hand looks so beautiful and kind of innocent too.Glad that she is back.

The drama also gives a fresh and different vibe.The promos are interesting and the cinematography and locations look stunning.Especially the shot where women are passing through the fields is in a way mesmerizing.

My only gripe as mentioned above is the lead actor.IMO someone like Adeel would have been perfect for the role.I don't know why but when I watched the promos he was the first person that came to mind in that role.He is a fantastic actor and looks good with Mahira too.

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

Am I the only one who is not liking the guy?? His acting doesn't look up to the mark and lacks screen presence too from what I have seen in the promos.

Mahira on the other hand looks so beautiful and kind of innocent too.Glad that she is back.

The drama also gives a fresh and different vibe.The promos are interesting and the cinematography and locations look stunning.Especially the shot where women are passing through the fields is in a way mesmerizing.

My only gripe as mentioned above is the lead actor.IMO someone like Adeel would have been perfect for the role.I don't know why but when I watched the promos he was the first person that came to mind in that role.He is a fantastic actor and looks good with Mahira too.

My thoughts exactly! Funny even I thought of Adeel 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kaash Adeel hota, really want to see Mahira with Adeel and Hamza
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Third promo:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10150463137449991&set=vb.27984799990&type=3&theater

I must say Rehan Shaikh is a brilliant actor. In other promo when he says "yeh ooper kar kia raha hai" made me laugh ... Cute!!!
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 10 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahira is looking STUNNING!❤️So Gonna For Watch For Her!❤️ BUT THE GUY IS JUST URGHH!🤢🤢
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Third promo is jst too good !!
I m really liking Adnan, Dont know Why? May be his chracter is making me to like him Or may be because he is cuming with MK !

BTW Adnan in old pics look fair bt his complextion in show is bit Dusky !!
All promos are up on the YT channel!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Third promo is jst too good !!
I m really liking Adnan, Dont know Why? May be his chracter is making me to like him Or may be because he is cuming with MK !

BTW Adnan in old pics look fair bt his complextion in show is bit Dusky !!

Maybe i expected him to be worse than this 😆 That is why he looks ok to me till now