Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
The ratings seem fake anyway 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I for one do not go for ratings, if I like the drama I watch, i havent seen the middle episodes of ST, complete drag, i joined ST a couple of episodes ago, found rasheeda ki chaalkiyaan very interesting, want to see what happens next and how it happens.

I cant remember which drama it was, but it was nowhere on the top ten list of ratings, yet it was a favourite here on the forum. Sometimes a drama doesnt click with the Pakistani audience but pakistanis abroad love it.

I've noticed that abroad Pakistanis and Pakistanis drama preferences differ 😛
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The ratings seem fake anyway 😆

I believe it was Mohib Mirza who said that in Pakistan ratings are fake because there is no actual way of actually determining the ratings anyway..
Really I didnt know he said that
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
yeah I also think ratings r fake coz sadqay is not supposed to get 2.5 trps...it's supposed to b way lower than 2.5
Coming to mohib he finds it fake coz he has been really unlucky with ratings...even his good shows never got good trps...those actors whose shows don't get good trps complain abt the ratings system the way u guys r doing now just to prove what a so called hit sadqay is...but alas ...verdict has been given
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

yeah I also think ratings r fake coz sadqay is not supposed to get 2.5 trps...it's supposed to b way lower than 2.5

Coming to mohib he finds it fake coz he has been really unlucky with ratings...even his good shows never got good trps...those actors whose shows don't get good trps complain abt the ratings system the way u guys r doing now just to prove what a so called hit sadqay is...but alas ...verdict has been given

😆 K there...
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Really I didnt know he said that

He did. He talked about it in detail in terms of the meters being up or not and something related to how half of the nation doesn't even have the meters up to prove the ratings but they're exaggerated, something like that..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samiya is brilliant in this show... she's the one who keeps it interesting
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Samiya is brilliant in this show... she's the one who keeps it interesting

she is the reason i gave it another chance, there is no way i would watch this if it was just mahira/adnan and there stupid love track.😆...love stories bore me
BlackStar. thumbnail

Overnights: Sadqay Tumharay' crosses 100k on Hum TV

21st February 2015 10:54
@RajBaddhan [email protected]
'Sadqay Tumharay' on Hum TV

Sadqay Tumharay' on Hum TV

Hum TV's popular show Sadqay Tumharay' once again proved a huge success in UK Asian TV ratings, according to exclusive data obtained by BizAsia.

The show, which airs on Fridays at 20:00 crossed the 100,000 mark for the first time with an average 100,000 viewers tuning - peaking at 149,600 viewers. It beat off competition from rival channels Star Plus, Colors and Rishtey. Susral Ke Rang Anokhe' at 21:00 also did very well with 81,300 viewers - coming second only to Star Plus in that slot.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/overnights-sadqay-tumharay-crosses-100k-on-hum-tv-2015#sthash.U0Y2gXrF.dpuf