Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Sadqay seems to click more with the elders than the younger generation not that the younger generation doesn't watch it, there's many who do.. my family and extended family are the craziest after this show, they'll watch the repeat seven times a week. And over the weeks I realize its just the same few people complaining, those who enjoy the show thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't even get the consistent complaining about this show being dirty, Rasheeda being shameless and what not... no one's a saint and this shit happens.. I know of worse that happens in reality in villages and families.

If you compare all the nonsense that comes on Hum TV, Sadqay is probably one of the best. Sasuraal Mera, Aik Pal, Mere Khuda, Mehram, Zidd, are nothing special.

No dear it's not the same people complaining everyday but general audience hv given their verdict too as its trp hv fallen from a huge 6.7 to 2.5 since the last few weeks...n it never rose above it since the last 3 months...shows how audience r disinterested...whereas even for shows which screws up later still holds on the trps Like main bushra and Chup raho with 4+ and 6+ trps respective ly...even mahiras last show sez managed very high trps throughout even through the dragging phase of Epi 14 to Epi 19 showing general audience stuck to it ...they wanted to know what happened

But here the viewership fell down by more than half ...shows scoring 6.7 in the first few weeks don't fall down to 2.5 jus coz a few online viwers don't like it...it's coz general audience including the elders n middle aged women who r the main DRAMA viwers hv also rejected it and trps not increasing ny more also proves they didn't come bk to the show again

it wud hv fallen way below 2.5 if not for the best days prime time slot n being aired in hum tv ...a channel with most viwership

Aik pal started on a good note but Epi 8 to Epi 10 was a filler and now the show has picked up again post the leap and it's climbing up the trp charts too
Coming to zidd it's in the filler epis phase now which every show has but it started with a bang and the story 'll pick up soon and it has also entered the top 10 trp chart showing the elders r liking it too

And why r u comparing sadqay with soaps like sasural mera ...mere khuda...soaps r always worse than the weekly shows

Before the only show which was worse than sadqay was meekals tum mera hi Rehna but now that it ended sadqay is the only weak show in humtvs prime time shows...digest writer mehram aik pal zidd ALVIDA all r doing good both in trp charts n online viewing...even nikaah on Sunday is better than sadqay

this is the first time in history that hum tv's Friday's prime time show became such a dud...that also after so much hype
OMG what is going on
In the promo, Shano tells Humera to marry Khalil or something. Has anyone seen it?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG what is going on

In the promo, Shano tells Humera to marry Khalil or something. Has anyone seen it?

no havent seen it...but yeh kya ho raha hai?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

No dear it's not the same people complaining everyday but general audience hv given their verdict too as its trp hv fallen from a huge 6.7 to 2.5 since the last few weeks...n it never rose above it since the last 3 months...shows how audience r disinterested...whereas even for shows which screws up later still holds on the trps Like main bushra and Chup raho with 4+ and 6+ trps respective ly...even mahiras last show sez managed very high trps throughout even through the dragging phase of Epi 14 to Epi 19 showing general audience stuck to it ...they wanted to know what happened

But here the viewership fell down by more than half ...shows scoring 6.7 in the first few weeks don't fall down to 2.5 jus coz a few online viwers don't like it...it's coz general audience including the elders n middle aged women who r the main DRAMA viwers hv also rejected it and trps not increasing ny more also proves they didn't come bk to the show again

it wud hv fallen way below 2.5 if not for the best days prime time slot n being aired in hum tv ...a channel with most viwership

Aik pal started on a good note but Epi 8 to Epi 10 was a filler and now the show has picked up again post the leap and it's climbing up the trp charts too
Coming to zidd it's in the filler epis phase now which every show has but it started with a bang and the story 'll pick up soon and it has also entered the top 10 trp chart showing the elders r liking it too

And why r u comparing sadqay with soaps like sasural mera ...mere khuda...soaps r always worse than the weekly shows

Before the only show which was worse than sadqay was meekals tum mera hi Rehna but now that it ended sadqay is the only weak show in humtvs prime time shows...digest writer mehram aik pal zidd ALVIDA all r doing good both in trp charts n online viewing...even nikaah on Sunday is better than sadqay

this is the first time in history that hum tv's Friday's prime time show became such a dud...that also after so much hype

I go by tvkahani's ratings and Sadqay never had a 6.7 to begin with.. it didn't even cross a 4 i believe. it's remained at 2.5 all throughout which shows that it has a loyal audience.
Its also one of the most viewed drama on Hum Europe this season apart from Digest Writer so that counts.
Mehram, Zidd, and Aik Pal are NOT doing better in terms of ratings when it comes to Sadqay.
Twitter, and facebook still have people who enjoy the drama and a lot of positive buzz, considering everyone's tastes differ.
You don't enjoy the drama but there's many who do.. especially the older generation who belong to the 70's and 80's era and have had a love story like this.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

no havent seen it...but yeh kya ho raha hai?

But then be ji tells shano that there nikaah is on sunday and rasheeda is all pissed off since its actually happening... she's gone total cray-cray as if she wasn't already before 😆
I have no clue whats going on, its so messed up...
why is shano getting them married?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have no clue whats going on, its so messed up...

why is shano getting them married?

I think they're all playing some different game, like a backup option..
It seems like that but I think they really will get married.
BlackStar. thumbnail
That would be bullshit 🤬
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I for one do not go for ratings, if I like the drama I watch, i havent seen the middle episodes of ST, complete drag, i joined ST a couple of episodes ago, found rasheeda ki chaalkiyaan very interesting, want to see what happens next and how it happens.
I cant remember which drama it was, but it was nowhere on the top ten list of ratings, yet it was a favourite here on the forum. Sometimes a drama doesnt click with the Pakistani audience but pakistanis abroad love it.