Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

There's 6 more episodes left. 26 in total.

Thanks...6 is too much.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Shabz just find here a guy otherwise she wont leave you 😆

first of all...i was finding a parhi likhi canadian gal for Usman...tum log kahan say tapak padre😆
and Usman...whats with the prejudice against other cities...why cant the girl be from quetta, peshawer, karachi etc etc?...whats so special about lahori girls, hum ko bhi to pata chale😆

dedicated to you usman
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBO7ji7WOCg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeh to kuch zyda hi hoga nai !! well i love this show ...i used to dislike Mahira dil se but ab thek thak hai esp in this drama 😊
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sadqay seems to click more with the elders than the younger generation not that the younger generation doesn't watch it, there's many who do.. my family and extended family are the craziest after this show, they'll watch the repeat seven times a week. And over the weeks I realize its just the same few people complaining, those who enjoy the show thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't even get the consistent complaining about this show being dirty, Rasheeda being shameless and what not... no one's a saint and this shit happens.. I know of worse that happens in reality in villages and families.

If you compare all the nonsense that comes on Hum TV, Sadqay is probably one of the best. Sasuraal Mera, Aik Pal, Mere Khuda, Mehram, Zidd, are nothing special.

I am enjoying these two as well 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

first of all...i was finding a parhi likhi canadian gal for Usman...tum log kahan say tapak padre😆

and Usman...whats with the prejudice against other cities...why cant the girl be from quetta, peshawer, karachi etc etc?...whats so special about lahori girls, hum ko bhi to pata chale😆

dedicated to you usman

Woh toh I just said for jaan churva-ing from Hina 😆
J/k..maika aur sasural ziada door nahi hona chahye 😆

I thought it was 27. Shukar hai ek to kam hui😆

dedicated to you usman
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBO7ji7WOCg[/YOUTUBE]

because LAHORE LAHORE EHHH😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I am enjoying these two as well 😆

I watch Aik Pal for Affan and Aij, Sumbul never liked nor will I, but Danish is sooo bad in that show. The only drama of his I've liked is Rehaai otherwise there's just something so off-putting about him.

And Zidd is a borefest for me 🥱
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I watch Aik Pal for Affan and Aij, Sumbul never liked nor will I, but Danish is sooo bad in that show. The only drama of his I've liked is Rehaai otherwise there's just something so off-putting about him.

And Zidd is a borefest for me 🥱

I love you black star, my thoughts exactly, the only change is I dont watch aik pal, couldnt stand areej fatema's overacting...especially the begging for burger scene🤢...what is great about pakistani dramas are the realistic scenes, but then you see such horrific scenes in some shows that make you slap the crap out of someone😡...couldnt go back to it...and i agree what you said about Danish,he was so good in rehaai and sanata...he should pick better roles for himself.
Zid started off so good, i was glad something different was on, but now it seems as if there is no story, maya's performance is also a let down.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love you black star, my thoughts exactly, the only change is I dont watch aik pal, couldnt stand areej fatema's overacting...especially the begging for burger scene🤢...what is great about pakistani dramas are the realistic scenes, but then you see such horrific scenes in some shows that make you slap the crap out of someone😡...couldnt go back to it...and i agree what you said about Danish,he was so good in rehaai and sanata...he should pick better roles for himself.

Zid started off so good, i was glad something different was on, but now it seems as if there is no story, maya's performance is also a let down.

Shabz call me Sana 😛 Yes Areej did so much overacting in the beginning,, the entire college portion. i only started liking her 2 episodes ago. And Maya, I do not like her voice/dialogue delivery. She speaks like a baby. In Shanakht it suited her but not in Zidd. I'm looking forward to ZBY I wish she doesn't let me down there 😭

If you think these dramas are bad btw try watching Mere Khuda, Sasural Mera or that Sajid Hassan drama with four wives on Hum... there 1000x worse with terrible terrible acting.