Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pyaray Afzal is miles better than this though, dialogues and story of Pyaray Afzal was unique which is lacking in Sadqay after initial episodes .
I hope ZBY will be better than this
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

@ kasaf_ZGH

I want to say something in your ear, imagine me whsipering
whatever you do, do not watch mehram...shhh dont tell anyone I said so...especially Abby.

yayyy.. finally found someone who does not like Mehram.. high five Shabz πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree...i usually dont like love stories...but this one is done so nice that it pulls me, I am team rasheedaπŸ˜†, love that s**t.

lol.. me too..Team Rasheeda..πŸ˜† I have never seen so much appreciation for a negative character though.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadqay seems to click more with the elders than the younger generation not that the younger generation doesn't watch it, there's many who do.. my family and extended family are the craziest after this show, they'll watch the repeat seven times a week. And over the weeks I realize its just the same few people complaining, those who enjoy the show thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't even get the consistent complaining about this show being dirty, Rasheeda being shameless and what not... no one's a saint and this shit happens.. I know of worse that happens in reality in villages and families.

If you compare all the nonsense that comes on Hum TV, Sadqay is probably one of the best. Sasuraal Mera, Aik Pal, Mere Khuda, Mehram, Zidd, are nothing special.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

lol.. me too..Team Rasheeda..πŸ˜† I have never seen so much appreciation for a negative character though.

Samia Mumtaz is f**king brilliant! The whole hanging herself thing had me in splits because of her acting πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

@ kasaf_ZGH

I want to say something in your ear, imagine me whsipering
whatever you do, do not watch mehram...shhh dont tell anyone I said so...especially Abby.

LMAO...u guys won't imagine how much I rofled reading this...hahaha...good one shabz...but that doesn't mean u r spared from being my matchmaker ...jus coz hinna n Usman ka setting ho gaya and grey turned out to b a gal
Shabz just find here a guy otherwise she wont leave you πŸ˜†
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This drama is being stretched like a rubber band..when is the last epi? I just want to noe the ending.
BlackStar. thumbnail
There's 6 more episodes left. 26 in total.